Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 20, 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
Daikenja losing his memory most likely after a fight with Shinou. He doesn't remember who he is but given how surprised he was on finding he has black hair and eyes looks like he remembers other things besides himself.

But Shinou says that the wound he received wasn't from Daikenja although it was Daikenja's fault that his horse ran away.

They find two girls of around 8 years in the forest and their feet are tied to a stake. Shinou frees them and tells them to go wherever they want. Is he dumb!? Where does he think two 8 year olds could go by themselves!? And indeed the children just stay put even after being freed.

I like the way Shinou says that children aren't their parent's possessions.

Shinou carries one of the girls and tells Daikenja to carry the other.

The children became afraid once they got out from the forest and reached the village. Daikenja suggests that they keep the girls with them for the night and if nothing happens the people who abandoned them will be convinced that the disaster has passed.

Daikenja seems to be suprised that Shinou's wound has completely healed in just half a day.

They only find a tavern to stay and Shinou gets immediately surrounded by girls.

Daikenja indeed has quite a convenient memory loss, he could easily tell that the woman in the tavern is a blacksmith just from the callus on her hand. Shinou who was earlier surrounded by women comes after hearing that the woman is a blacksmith and asks her to polish his sword, how good is him hearing!?

I wonder if the sword that he gave her to polish was Morgif but other's shouldn't be able to touch Morgif, right? Based on the description, definitely sounds like Morgif.

The woman recognizes the girls and eventually their parents are called.

Lucinda says that the north-western village was cursed and attacked by the dead so they placed the two girls as offering on the road to that village and they used a lottery system to decide on who would be the offerings.

Shinou had already faced something similar and says fire is effective against them and offers to go the north-western village and sort things out in 5 days, in case he doesn't return they can do as they please.

In the end the tavern refused to let them stay so they went to the blacksmith and make Lucinda stay up all night to polish his sword.

Shinou likes to fight.

Shinou prays that from here on may Daikenja not forget about even a single thing, was just that enough for Daikenja to remember all his past lives!?

Shinou's father had relationships with 10 to 20 women, I guess he beats Celi. And Shinou hasn't met him for over 80 years, how old is Shinou exactly in this story?

And he says that there's a possibility that Daikenja is his younger brother and Shinou knows that there's only one family with black hair and black eyes and his father would certainly want them and he did hear that he had such a woman in his harem but he's not sure why he would come for his life.

The sword that he owns was used by his brother to commit suicide. And he tells Lucinda to protect his younger brother.

And they parted ways in the end. I'm more interested to see when they started working together. Also I really want to know Shinou and Daikenja's real names.

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 16 Chapter 4 Discussion

Maou_heika - 12 hours ago

0 by Maou_heika »»
12 hours ago

» Ma Series Volume 16 Chapter 3 Discussion

Maou_heika - Yesterday

0 by Maou_heika »»
Yesterday, 10:17 AM

» Ma Series Volume 16 Chapter 2 Discussion

Maou_heika - May 31

0 by Maou_heika »»
May 31, 10:06 AM

» Ma Series Volume 16 Chapter 1 Discussion

Maou_heika - May 30

0 by Maou_heika »»
May 30, 10:03 AM

» Ma Series Gaiden 5 Chapter 7.5 (Vol. 15.5.5) Discussion

Maou_heika - May 29

0 by Maou_heika »»
May 29, 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.