Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sub or Dub?
Apr 26, 8:32 PM
Dec 2022
I'm thinking about starting the beyblade franchise from the OG to burst probably not anytime soon but maybe sometime in the future. I was just wondering should I watch sub or dub which do most people prefer? I’m talking about the whole franchise not just the OG just to be clear.
infinite_ShadowsApr 26, 8:53 PM
Apr 26, 8:51 PM

Jun 2022
The OG Dub with the Bladebreakers was like the Best thing EVER...

Pure Fire Soundtrack 🔥
Apr 26, 8:52 PM
May 2023
infinite_Shadows said:
I'm thinking about starting the beyblade franchise from the OG to burst probably not anytime soon but maybe sometime in the future. I was just wondering should I watch sub or dub which do most people prefer?

don't know about dub or sub cause watched it when it was airing on TV in Hindi dub but bro that was awesome... this thing made my childhood... me and my friends were sooo into this.. we nearly collected 80+ beyblades and 25+ launchers and were playing all the time (nostalgic).. anyway definitely try this.. happy to see someone posting in forum.. i m pretty sure its way better than the new gen beyblade
Apr 26, 10:41 PM

Dec 2021
Dude watch the English dub at all costs.The soundtrack is the greatest in honestly any anime , heck any show, any movie I've ever seen (heard).
Go for the dub, don't even think about it. The vas might sound sloppy at the start but they get really good, kais voice is fookin cool.
Apr 26, 11:18 PM
Aug 2022
In this I should hardly recommend you the DUB.
Apr 27, 12:58 AM
Dec 2022
King_Abhi said:
infinite_Shadows said:
I'm thinking about starting the beyblade franchise from the OG to burst probably not anytime soon but maybe sometime in the future. I was just wondering should I watch sub or dub which do most people prefer?

don't know about dub or sub cause watched it when it was airing on TV in Hindi dub but bro that was awesome... this thing made my childhood... me and my friends were sooo into this.. we nearly collected 80+ beyblades and 25+ launchers and were playing all the time (nostalgic).. anyway definitely try this.. happy to see someone posting in forum.. i m pretty sure its way better than the new gen beyblade

yah, I used to come running home from school just to watch Beyblade and don't miss out the OP. Brings back so many awesome memories nostalgia is hitting hard, Hindi Dub was amazing. but after 6 years from then. i re-watched Beyblade's other season thinking i haven't fully covered the series. yah i watched twice, but the second time i watched all of them in Dub and it was really good. i haven't watched movies when i was a kid so all the movies i watch are first time and in Dub.

@infinite_Shadows
i would definitely recommend Dub, it's not easy to watch hole franchise in Sub. why stuck reading subtitles, when Dubbing is so good, you can just sit and enjoy. and the BGM slaps too.
Yeshaiah2015yeshApr 27, 1:06 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Episode 24 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Feb 26, 2014

3 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 29, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Episode 23 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Feb 26, 2014

3 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 29, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Episode 22 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Feb 24, 2014

1 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 29, 10:30 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Episode 21 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Feb 24, 2014

1 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 29, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Episode 20 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Feb 22, 2014

3 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 29, 9:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.