Forums
New
Apr 19, 2:21 AM

Apr 2014
The first PV for the movie

何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 19, 10:19 PM
Apr 2021
RINA IN HD 🤯🤯🤯. OK but in all seriousness, the animation is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see the film when it's actually available to us probably next year
Apr 20, 1:38 AM
Jul 2019
It seems Kerorira is more involved in these movies than we initially thought.

Most notably, the character designs have been tweaked and they look Bocchi-fied. lol

The changes is a bit contoversial within the fanbase but I trust the staff and this would at least have a lot of kasuga.
Apr 28, 4:15 PM
Apr 2021
nevergain said:

Most notably, the character designs have been tweaked and they look Bocchi-fied. lol

The changes is a bit contoversial within the fanbase but I trust the staff and this would at least have a lot of kasuga.

Kasuga???? I know you meant sakuga though lol. To be honest, I didn't notice how they all look like Bocchi characters now. Though now that I see it, it looks nice tbh

Apr 28, 11:51 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to OtakuKokiri
nevergain said:

Kasuga???? I know you meant sakuga though lol. To be honest, I didn't notice how they all look like Bocchi characters now. Though now that I see it, it looks nice tbh

@OtakuKokiri lol yes, I meant sakuga, but I've also been playing LAD recently so it's a funny mix up

More topics from this board

» First episode release date

AkeZZZ - Jan 14

6 by Gar_Logan »»
Jan 16, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.