Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 5, 7:22 AM
Jun 2021
I wanted to ask if the Japanese dub for s2 is available yet? I've heard they started it in January. If available, where can I watch it?? Please give the platform /site.
Thanks!!

Ps: I know there was another thread about this but it's from last year and I was hoping for an update on this.
Apr 5, 11:00 AM
Mar 2021
Both english and jp dub have been fully released on crunchyroll!
Apr 5, 8:00 PM
Jun 2021
Timvdh said:
Both english and jp dub have been fully released on crunchyroll!

they have it for S2? that's great! Thanks :)
Apr 6, 2:36 AM

Apr 2016
Mega_Muse said:
I wanted to ask if the Japanese dub for s2 is available yet? I've heard they started it in January. If available, where can I watch it?? Please give the platform /site.
Thanks!!

Ps: I know there was another thread about this but it's from last year and I was hoping for an update on this.

The Japanese dub is terrible and you loose a lot if you don’t watch the anime in Chinese with English subtitles.

This is just my point of view. 🙂
Apr 6, 3:30 AM
Jun 2021
Jinty said:
Mega_Muse said:
Thanks!!

The Japanese dub is terrible and you loose a lot if you don’t watch the anime in Chinese with English subtitles.

Ohh. I tried the Chinese dubs like for Link click but for some reason it doesn't sit right with me. To each their own I guess :)
Apr 7, 12:17 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to Jinty
Mega_Muse said:
Thanks!!

@Jinty yeah Chinese dub for Chinese anime jp sub for jp anime any day.
Apr 12, 6:56 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to Jinty
Mega_Muse said:
Thanks!!

@Jinty isn't it donghua?
I watch Japanese dub with English sub and there Italian sub.
Apr 12, 6:58 AM
Apr 2022
There's streaming with all 3 dub and sub. Just 11 episodes?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 12 Discussion

Xealias - Jan 17

31 by skeleton_52 »»
Apr 29, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 6 Discussion

otakuweek - Dec 6, 2023

26 by Karva1 »»
Apr 10, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 1 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 18, 2023

44 by Karva1 »»
Apr 10, 2:51 PM

» Which platforms show this with the Japanese Dub?

sepantaa - Nov 9, 2023

11 by Mishiia »»
Mar 20, 8:12 AM

» For anyone new to Tian Guan Ci Fu (due to the high rating)

lordgaara - Oct 26, 2023

49 by dev-737 »»
Mar 7, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.