Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shangri-La Frontier
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 3, 6:44 AM
Mar 2021
Well it was one hell of a season 🔥🔥 animation was amazing, actually trailer was announced wn i was waiting for bleach tyba tht time i saw this trailer it was awesome ,and it was like SAO and got surprised how good animation was, 2023 Yr lot of 25eps anime's it was really good entertainment,hope we get the same 25ep for 2nd ssn too...what do you think guy's will it 12ep or 25ep .....🤔..?
Anime Rules the world
Apr 3, 7:04 AM
Feb 2021
Naveen6662246 said:
Well it was one hell of a season 🔥🔥 animation was amazing, actually trailer was announced wn i was waiting for bleach tyba tht time i saw this trailer it was awesome ,and it was like SAO and got surprised how good animation was, 2023 Yr lot of 25eps anime's it was really good entertainment,hope we get the same 25ep for 2nd ssn too...what do you think guy's will it 12ep or 25ep .....🤔..?

Season was already announced for 2 consecutive cours. My only concern is that we’re getting another long season this soon hope the staff can keep the consistency
Apr 3, 8:59 AM
Jul 2017
almightypain7 said:
Naveen6662246 said:

Season was already announced for 2 consecutive cours. My only concern is that we’re getting another long season this soon hope the staff can keep the consistency

they can because they ain't working on anything else, they know when they can't do it.

More topics from this board

» hype

deg - Mar 31

35 by GreenDLight »»
May 9, 3:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.