Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 29, 11:34 AM
Mar 2021
🌟 Welcome, fellow Re:Zero enthusiasts! With the highly anticipated Season 3 which is almost here, let's dive into the excitement together. (This forum is created for sharing with other members your thoughts on S3)

🕰️ As we eagerly await the return of Subaru's trials and triumphs, let's fuel our anticipation with discussions, theories, and speculations about what's to come.

Don't know what you can discuss (or maybe you are a bit shy) Well don't worry (WE GOT YOU), here are some key takes that you can use as a source to state your point or potentially start a discussion.

Predictions Galore: What are your predictions for Season 3? Any theories about character arcs, plot twists, or the overall direction of the story?

Character Development: Which character arcs are you most excited to see explored in Season 3? How do you anticipate the main characters evolving as the story progresses?

Unanswered Mysteries: Reflecting on previous seasons, what lingering questions or mysteries are you hoping Season 3 will address? Any loose ends you're eager to see tied up?

Memorable Moments: Share your favorite moments from Seasons 1 and 2! Which scenes left a lasting impression on you, and how do you think they might influence Season 3?

Emotional Rollercoaster: Re:Zero is known for its emotional depth and impactful storytelling. How do you think Season 3 will continue to tug at our heartstrings? Are you ready for the inevitable feels trip?

Feel free to expand on these thoughts as they are just my personal speculations, share your own thoughts, or spark new discussions. Let's come together as a community to celebrate the return of Re:Zero and make the wait for Season 3 a little more bearable! ✨🚪🐇"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 29, 3:34 PM

May 2021
My prediction for season 3 is Subaru will die again.
Echidna best waifu :D
Mar 29, 4:54 PM

Feb 2021
As an old novel reader, I know about the upcoming arcs but I can't give spoilers.
Personally I'm so excited to know who is the VA of Sirius Romanée-Conti. This is the most important theory which only anime can show us.
It's also confirmed in the last trailer that Sirius Romanée-Conti is an elf who also have silver hair and purple-blue eyes exactly as same as Emilia's.

Yes!
Fortuna Oka-chan! How she still alive? And how she become like this? Emilia vs Sirius (Personally I can't tolerate it)

Theresia van Astrea?
Suka-7777-SukaMar 29, 5:15 PM
Mar 29, 4:58 PM

Feb 2021
Vendicator said:
Subaru will surely die again buddy but how?
Death is common for Subaru now but not in s3 ig, don't know
Mar 29, 5:08 PM
Mar 2024
@Mist_aka_suzu I guess we will see some cool moments of Reinhard in this season. He is so OP like Gojou, who is also voiced by my favourite Voice actor.
Mar 29, 5:10 PM

Feb 2021
@Nagi_Aoe
Which VA you talking about?
Mar 29, 5:27 PM
Mar 2024
@Suka-7777-Suka I'm talking about Yuuichi Nakamura.

I guess I know how mother fortuna become Sirius
Mar 29, 5:44 PM

Feb 2021
@Nagi_Aoe
Oh it is cool 😁
I didn't know that they both have same VA (all the perfect mans are voiced by Nakamura_kun 😂 lol)

Oh man i can't forget them. They are the best couples after Theresia and Wilhelm 😭
but did you know Fortuna and Patel Geuse have the same VAs of Asuna and Kirito from Sword art Online? 😎
Mar 29, 5:51 PM
Mar 2024
@Suka-7777-Suka First of all I'm a woman and secondly I already knew about their Voice actors. So please don't act like you know everything,
Mar 29, 5:53 PM

Feb 2021
@Nagi_Aoe
Oh oops, sorry 😩
Apr 1, 8:35 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to Vendicator
@Vendicator tbh, I do like her vibe. I like manipulative women ahaha. (jk)
Apr 1, 8:40 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Mist_aka_suzu I guess we will see some cool moments of Reinhard in this season. He is so OP like Gojou, who is also voiced by my favourite Voice actor.
@Nagi_Aoe His character is so well made but un-fortunately we didn't get to see much from him in the anime yet, I also want to see how his character grows out in the future. Although I don't like characters in anime who are built upon their strong sense of justice (cuz they can end up being annoying sometimes) but something about him is different. (I like his clothing too hehe) That's why I would love to see how his character progresess.
Apr 1, 9:25 AM
Mar 2024
@Mist_aka_suzu I just read arc 5 and I don't want to go further as season 3 is coming this October. In this arc my favourite character was Reinhard. Specially his moments with his father, Wilhelm and Theresia was mind-blowing for me (also very imotional). Regulas vs Reinhard was also cool.
Never mind I changing the topic, as I know Satella and Pandora both have potential to fight with Reinhard. They can't beat him but can't be defeated. So that's mean Reinhard can't defeat them as they are imortal. Anyway I like his personality and real human nature. He is really a Hero. By the way, my favourite character is Patel Geuse. Please don't mind but I will like to know your favourite.
Have a great day.. haha..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» DISCORD SERVER IS NOW OPEN!!!

Mist_aka_suzu - Apr 15

3 by Suka-7777-Suka »»
Apr 27, 10:54 AM

» Suggestion and Ideas for Discord Server?

Mist_aka_suzu - Apr 1

0 by Mist_aka_suzu »»
Apr 1, 8:33 AM

» [Club Introduction] Re:ZERO -Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu-

Suka-7777-Suka - Mar 5

0 by Suka-7777-Suka »»
Mar 5, 11:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.