Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 28, 5:56 AM
Mar 2024
Personally, I would love to see the Jewelpet anime series return one day, especially considering that this year will mark the 15th anniversary of the anime series, so we should all be expecting something from Sanrio, right?

(This next paragraph probably won't make sense if you've never watched
I would absolutely love to see a sequel/continuation to Jewelpet: Magical Change, since I loved the concept of Jewelpets turning into humans, and I love the creative designs they gave to the one that did get human forms! I would absolutely love to see human forms for every Jewelpet that didn't get one in the original 2015 series, especially best girl Angela, and a sequel to Magical Change could potentially do just that! I would also love to see the character artists from the 2015 series alongside Studio Deen return to make this a reality! If you think this wouldn't work, well you would be so wrong. The Jewelpet fandom has been begging for Sanrio to not only continue the Jewelpet anime, but also to give every Jewelpet a human form as well! (Also, before you ask, people actually really like Jewelpet: Magical Change in recent times.)

If you're interested, be sure to leave a reply, and don't forget to share this thread with others. Thanks!
Cybre771Mar 28, 6:12 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 38 Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 18, 2015

2 by Eluko-chan »»
Dec 19, 2015 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.