Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 4:14 AM
Feb 2023
Narrator: In East Blue, there was a man known as the "Great Gold Pirate". His name was Woonan. In countless harsh battles, Woonan robbed many enemies of their gold. Legend has it that the gold he stole piled up as high as a mountain and lit up the ocean at night as bright as day. However, over the course of a few years Woonan's existence faded. The Great Gold Pirate hid all his treasure on a small island and then died. That rumor is still alive even now as many pirates are still trying to find this island. There's a map drawn by a member of Woonan's crew. Whoever gets that map can locate the island. A place where a mountain of gold is said to lie in wait. A legendary island! ”

A fleet of pirate ships with the same jolly roger are shown along with a man sporting said flag, Woonan. Next a night scene where piles of gold treasure are seen bright at sea with a silhouette of Woonan. Then an island is shown while gold rains down as it fades out ending with a shot of a treasure map.

Roger's Opening

“ Narrator: Wealth, fame, power. Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so, many men head for the Grand Line to find the great treasure he left behind, the One Piece. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era! Wearing the straw hat sworn upon him by the great pirate, Shanks Monkey D. Luffy heads out to the sea on a journey on the road to become King of the Pirates! ”

Starts with a remixed of the We Are! narration followed by a reshot of Shanks leaving his straw hat to Luffy ending with a shot of the Straw Hat Pirates.

Luffy's Execution

From Grand Battle!

“ Narrator: The man who had everything. The Pirate King Gold Roger. The words he said at his death spurred many to the open sea.
Gold Roger: My treasures? Find them. Everything in this world is there.
Monkey D. Luffy: I'm the man who's gonna be King of the Pirates!! Zoro! Sanji! Usopp! Nami! Sorry, I died. ”

Gold Roger's Legacy

From Episode 284 to Episode 396

“ Narrator: Wealth, fame, power. The world had it all won by one man: the Pirate King, Gold Roger. At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea.
Gold Roger: My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all the world has there!
Narrator: And so men set sights on the Grand Line, in pursuit of their dreams. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era! ”

A newsreel of Roger's execution starting with a pan of the execution platform followed by a pan of Roger about to be executed ending with a closeup of Roger's face. Then a fleet of ships set out to sea ending with a shot of a ship's helm.
erm what the sigma
Mar 28, 4:52 AM

May 2018
Didn't read lol.
You posted in the wrong forum bro. Post One Piece shit at One Piece page: https://myanimelist.net/anime/21/One_Piece/forum
Edit: -57.8% affinity with OP lmao. The most negative affinity user I ever met haha. My arch enemy, I guess :D
Nemo_NiemandMar 28, 5:03 AM

Mar 28, 5:14 AM

Oct 2013
What is this supposed to mean? Is this a threat? Anyway wrong website, post it on myonepiecelist.net
Mar 28, 5:47 AM

Jan 2021
what is this toddler doing here get this one piece shit outta here

Migi... Handle the defence.
Mar 28, 6:31 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
One Piss shitters don't deserve minimal wage
Mar 28, 4:30 PM
Feb 2023
Reply to Notoshin
what is this toddler doing here get this one piece shit outta here
@Notoshin don’t call me a toddler that’s disrespectful
erm what the sigma
Apr 24, 3:35 PM

May 2022
You really don't want to see my inner sigmas.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 19 minutes ago

2 by PlasticRobot »»
23 seconds ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

64 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
11 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

18 by Maou_heika »»
27 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

74 by Kruszer »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 1 hour ago

2 by KayKimii »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.