Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 15, 8:35 AM
Dec 2017
I don't understand, why did Robin never learn haki in the 2 years he was with Dragon and the revolutionary army? She had to get stronger and we know that she learned the fishman karate style from Koala and the dragon claw from Sabo, but she never learned the haki which is the most important thing in the new world when she had Dragon and Sabo as possible instructors?
Mar 15, 8:48 AM

Nov 2021
Awakening haki is extremely rare in one piece world, not everyone is capable of doing that.
Mar 15, 9:31 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to nishant0
Awakening haki is extremely rare in one piece world, not everyone is capable of doing that.
@nishant0 But that's not true, the haki of observation and armor is said several times that it is something that everyone can learn with training, even Tashigi can use it... lol
Mar 15, 9:52 AM

Dec 2020
Something something stop questioning one pice and something something just enjoy watching it
Mar 15, 10:15 AM

Nov 2021
Reply to Leon888
@nishant0 But that's not true, the haki of observation and armor is said several times that it is something that everyone can learn with training, even Tashigi can use it... lol
@Leon888 awakening any type of Haki requires strong will power and extreme training, if it were that easy everyone would be using it from the first episode.
Mar 15, 11:41 AM
Feb 2024
Leon888 said:
I don't understand, why did Robin never learn haki in the 2 years he was with Dragon and the revolutionary army? She had to get stronger and we know that she learned the fishman karate style from Koala and the dragon claw from Sabo, but she never learned the haki which is the most important thing in the new world when she had Dragon and Sabo as possible instructors?

if so then her bounty would be greater than all other strawhats cause of her knowledge and strength.
Mar 15, 11:59 AM

Sep 2016
Leon888 said:
I don't understand, why did Robin never learn haki in the 2 years he was with Dragon and the revolutionary army?

Just a theory: Haki can only be used on her main body, but not on her duplicate body parts. In that case it would be near useless for her to learn it.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 15, 11:43 PM

Aug 2019
First of all, the fact that you think Dragon would personally teach her haki is hilarious since he's notorious for not doing anything. Second of all, not every character can learn haki, much less master it. Do you also fault Nami, Chopper, Franky and Brook for failing to learn haki?
Mar 17, 4:49 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to Headpatts
Something something stop questioning one pice and something something just enjoy watching it
@Headpatts I bet you watch the shows with your eyes closed, otherwise it can't be explained
Mar 17, 4:52 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to nishant0
@Leon888 awakening any type of Haki requires strong will power and extreme training, if it were that easy everyone would be using it from the first episode.
@nishant0 Most humans don't even know that fruits really exist, let alone haki which is a concept that is mostly only used in the new world... and besides, everyone can learn it, it just takes time to train it, so how come Robin hasn't he done it all this time?
Mar 17, 4:53 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to Rajat_04
Leon888 said:

if so then her bounty would be greater than all other strawhats cause of her knowledge and strength.
@Rajat_04 learning haki is the basis for navigating the new world it's the basis it's not like using the king or awakening 😂
Mar 17, 4:55 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to Zarutaku
Leon888 said:
I don't understand, why did Robin never learn haki in the 2 years he was with Dragon and the revolutionary army?

Just a theory: Haki can only be used on her main body, but not on her duplicate body parts. In that case it would be near useless for her to learn it.
@Zarutaku Interesting theory, but as we have seen several times Robin is connected to her body parts, just look at Sugar who transformed her into a toy simply by touching one of Robin's arms created with her power, so I really think that haki can also use with his powers, not to mention that it wouldn't explain why he doesn't have observation haki which is the first haki that usually awakens
Mar 17, 5:00 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to Early_Morning
First of all, the fact that you think Dragon would personally teach her haki is hilarious since he's notorious for not doing anything. Second of all, not every character can learn haki, much less master it. Do you also fault Nami, Chopper, Franky and Brook for failing to learn haki?
@Early_Morning Hahhaaha actually Dragon is a do-nothing, but Sabo what do you have to say? who trained Robin in dragon claw but not haki? lol
No, it is not said that everyone can learn haki, the only haki that cannot be learned is that of the king. Then in the 2 years that passed the other mugiwara simply had no teachers to learn haki, Nami was with the scientists, Chopper in the library, Franky in a secret laboratory and Brook was doing concerts around the world... none of these they had of haki masters to teach him, Robin instead yes, how Luffy, Sanji and Zoro
Mar 20, 10:43 AM

Dec 2020
Leon888 said:
@Headpatts I bet you watch the shows with your eyes closed, otherwise it can't be explained

Mate I am just mocking those one piece elitist who say OP is 100% perfect and other shit like this.

More topics from this board

» Egghead's pacing has been spectacular!

GoatPieceLuffy - 2 hours ago

3 by demonskkull »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Joe1991 - Sep 19, 2008

112 by TheStarscream759 »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 992 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Sep 18, 2021

83 by Yubisoft »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you some day completely rewatch OP?

Zimmu - Mar 13

41 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 357 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jun 12, 2008

45 by bakakisima »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.