Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 11, 1:45 PM
Oct 2021
VERY BIG [Spoilers] I was thinking while rewatching this, near the end where yn who dies and it’s sad I came to the realization that kirito has been through some serious stuff, no joke this dude has lived 2 lives first his original where he got stuck in sao. but then he also grew up as a kid again with eugeo and Alice, he had to stay in that death game then risk his life in ggo thinking he was going to die, then he had to go into ordinal scale knowing that if he even took 1 hit he would lose the only memory’s he enjoys (Asuna) and then he had to save Asuna by fighting in real life, then when he is finally getting back to normal he gets jumped and put in a coma. while he has to relive the sao trauma by getting stuck in a game, all to make two friends then watch one of them get taken, then he fights to get them back then the other one dies just for him to have to risk his life die get revived and then lose his arm, might I mention there is no pain reduction in the underworld he literally died and then got revived and then got his arm cut off, then he gets crippled and has to watch his only friend in the world struggle (Alice), then he watches his friends get tortured by a murderer and then his wife almost killed to finally wake up, save them get more limbs chopped off then he gets stuck in this game for 200! YEARS… i know im yapping but this poor dude, and he’s got trauma for murdering in sao and almost being murdered, and watching his wife die in sao also OH I forgot that he had to go fight the rapist in alo fight him with 0 pain reduction, and he got A SWORD STRAIGHT THROUGH THE CHEST. Ok kirito has my respect even with his overpowered edgy bs
Superninjaboy2Mar 11, 2:13 PM
Mar 11, 1:56 PM
Dec 2021
Respect man.
I know SAO ain't something to compare to Big 3 or some high ranking animes.
But there are parts about it that Deserve the love it gets.
Mar 11, 1:59 PM
Dec 2020
DUDE USE COMMAS PLEASE 😭. Jokes aside you're right, it would use be Re:Zero without the respawn without that scenarist shield.
Mar 11, 2:08 PM
Oct 2021
Arcxy said:
DUDE USE COMMAS PLEASE 😭. Jokes aside you're right, it would use be Re:Zero without the respawn without that scenarist shield.

My bad 😂😂😂 you probably had to re read it 12 times.
Mar 11, 2:11 PM
Jan 2024
ya you're right now that I see this kirito really has gone through a lot
Mar 11, 2:11 PM
Aug 2023
Superninjaboy2 said:
VERY BIG [Spoilers] I was thinking while rewatching this and near the end where yn who dies and it’s sad I came to the realization that kirito has been through some serious stuff no joke this dude has lived 2 lives first his original where he got stuck in sao but then he also grew up as a kid again with eugeo and Alice he had to stay in that death game then risk his life in ggo thinking he was going to die then he had to go into ordinal scale knowing that if he even took 1 hit he would lose the only memory’s he enjoys (Asuna) and then he had to save Asuna by fighting in real life then when he is finally getting back to normal he gets jumped and put in a coma while he has to relive the sao trauma by getting stuck in a game all to make two friends then watch one of them get taken then he fights to get them back then the other one dies just for him to have to risk his life die get revived and then lose his arm might I mention there is no pain reduction in the underworld he literally died and then got revived and then got his arm cut off then he gets crippled and has to watch his only friend in the world struggle (Alice) then he watches his friends get tortured by a murderer and then his wife almost killed to finally wake up save them get more limbs chopped off then he gets stuck in this game for 200! YEARS… i know im yapping but this poor dude and he’s got trauma for murdering in sao and almost being murdered and watching his wife die in sao also OH I forgot that he had to go fight the rapist in alo fight him with 0 pain reduction and he get A SWORD STRAIGHT THROUGH THE CHEST. Ok kirito has my respect even with his overpowered edgy bs

Well said! He definitely needs therapy after all this!
Mar 11, 2:24 PM
Dec 2021
my boy kirito needs therapy fr fr 🥹
Mar 11, 2:52 PM

Jul 2015
What I found the most baffling is that after witnessing all this horrible events and experiences in SAO he is still willingly playing VRMMO as if he wasn't affected by any trauma. Totally makes sense.

Mar 11, 2:59 PM
Oct 2021
Piromysl said:
What I found the most baffling is that after witnessing all this horrible events and experiences in SAO he is still willingly playing VRMMO as if he wasn't affected by any trauma. Totally makes sense.

Ngl if you could go into a anime fantasy world woudl you? The point is yes he was Stuck in that game but he’s a nerd like us and the world of vr was far more interesting and exciting than the boring real world but… he went into alo to save Asuna and ggo to be rid of a murderer and the underworld was his job so he could provide for his newly wedded wife and himself… I’d put it like this if a professional soccer player the best in the world witnessed his teammates get shot during a game he’s not going to stop playing soccer he’s just going to have trauma
Mar 11, 3:01 PM

Jul 2015
Superninjaboy2 said:
Piromysl said:

Ngl if you could go into a anime fantasy world woudl you? The point is yes he was Stuck in that game but he’s a nerd like us and the world of vr was far more interesting and exciting than the boring real world but… he went into alo to save Asuna and ggo to be rid of a murderer and the underworld was his job so he could provide for his newly wedded wife and himself… I’d put it like this if a professional soccer player the best in the world witnessed his teammates get shot during a game he’s not going to stop playing soccer he’s just going to have trauma

No, I wouldn't. What the actual fcuk is even that response?
Another inconsistency is authorities asking some nerd to conduct dangerous investigation.

Mar 11, 3:02 PM
Oct 2021
Piromysl said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

Another inconsistency is authorities asking some nerd to conduct dangerous investigation.

Personally I would. You can’t tell me if sword art online came out minus the whole death game part you wouldn’t spend 90% of your time in that world
Mar 11, 3:03 PM
Oct 2021
Piromysl said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

The man who has the most experience in the world inside vr video games who cleared the death game. I would say he was very fit for the job
Superninjaboy2Mar 14, 9:41 AM
Mar 11, 3:06 PM
Oct 2021
Piromysl said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

Let me also make it known that I’m not hating on you I respect that 10⭐️ assassination classroom I’m just saying me personally. I would live for a game like that. I do apologize for assuming you were just like me
Mar 11, 3:08 PM

Jul 2015
Superninjaboy2 said:
Piromysl said:

Let me also make it known that I’m not hating on you I respect that 10⭐️ assassination classroom I’m just saying me personally. I would live for a game like that. I do apologize for assuming you were just like me

Bro, learn to edit comments.
And police leaving whole investigation to Kirito makes absolutely no sense. But since he is a Gary Stu and blessed by convinient writing nothing bad comes out of it.

Mar 11, 3:10 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014

Aside of medical help, he is also worthy of respect and honor for all his achievements, he has good heart and valor ^.^

Don't forget about the time when he saved Sinon irl.

It's no wonder he has flock of girls chasing after him :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 11, 3:10 PM
Oct 2021
Piromysl said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

Bro, learn to edit comments.
And police leaving whole investigation to Kirito makes absolutely no sense. But since he is a Gary Stu and blessed by convinient writing nothing bad comes out of it.

Might I mention that his only job in the investigation was to get shot by death gun.
He brought the other stuff on himself. So no the police did not leave an investigation completely up to him.
Mar 11, 3:11 PM
Oct 2021
Rinrinka said:

Aside of medical help, he is also worthy of respect and honor for all his achievements, he has good heart and valor ^.^

Don't forget about the time when he saved Sinon irl.

It's no wonder he has flock of girls chasing after him :)

lol good point I completely forgot about the scene where he saves Sinon
Mar 11, 3:18 PM

Sep 2018
No, the author needs medical help, to help him stop adding girls to Kirito's "Harem", and let some other characters shine. Alice crushing on Kirito and Eugeo dying was the final straw.
Mar 11, 11:11 PM
Nov 2023
Superninjaboy2 said:
VERY BIG [Spoilers] I was thinking while rewatching this, near the end where yn who dies and it’s sad I came to the realization that kirito has been through some serious stuff, no joke this dude has lived 2 lives first his original where he got stuck in sao. but then he also grew up as a kid again with eugeo and Alice, he had to stay in that death game then risk his life in ggo thinking he was going to die, then he had to go into ordinal scale knowing that if he even took 1 hit he would lose the only memory’s he enjoys (Asuna) and then he had to save Asuna by fighting in real life, then when he is finally getting back to normal he gets jumped and put in a coma. while he has to relive the sao trauma by getting stuck in a game, all to make two friends then watch one of them get taken, then he fights to get them back then the other one dies just for him to have to risk his life die get revived and then lose his arm, might I mention there is no pain reduction in the underworld he literally died and then got revived and then got his arm cut off, then he gets crippled and has to watch his only friend in the world struggle (Alice), then he watches his friends get tortured by a murderer and then his wife almost killed to finally wake up, save them get more limbs chopped off then he gets stuck in this game for 200! YEARS… i know im yapping but this poor dude, and he’s got trauma for murdering in sao and almost being murdered, and watching his wife die in sao also OH I forgot that he had to go fight the rapist in alo fight him with 0 pain reduction, and he got A SWORD STRAIGHT THROUGH THE CHEST. Ok kirito has my respect even with his overpowered edgy bs

At the ending i was thinking fr like therapy and medical help won't be enough for Kirito cause It will again go into something tragic .....but still Kirito has my respect all trhoughout ....
Mar 12, 1:22 AM
Jun 2022
You guys rewatch SAO? Damn.
Mar 12, 2:24 AM
Jun 2021
Arcxy said:

saying this is just re zero without return by death is crazy work bro🙏😭
Mar 12, 3:36 AM

Mar 2013
ANR23 said:

The only true fans can rewatch this.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 12, 3:53 AM
Jun 2022
CrazyButNot4U said:
ANR23 said:

True. Too difficult to sit through that again unless we absolutely shut off out brain. But pretty sure still would still fail to overlook a lot of stuff that happens.
May lord give you strength to endure the show.
Mar 12, 4:10 AM
Dec 2020
Nogscy said:
Arcxy said:

Buddy I don't even remember why I said that, I think I wanted to make a comparison but how did I end up taking Re:Zero 😂😂😂
Mar 12, 5:40 AM
Jun 2021
Arcxy said:
Nogscy said:

Buddy I don't even remember why I said that, I think I wanted to make a comparison but how did I end up taking Re:Zero 😂😂😂

lmao it all good just a funny comparison😭🙏
Mar 12, 12:56 PM
Dec 2022
Piromysl said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

bro your absolutely right bro, this fanboy is just a delusion idiot, they think watching a anime character in pain and despair , and being in pain and feel despair are same thing. no fucken way I'd ever play a game like SOA in real life.
i absolutely play any good vr game, where logout is a option . and you don't have to place your fucken life for a unreasonable game where you have to beat the system to win the game.

this type of fanboy's think they would play the game as the main character, get's to dual weldi, get's a girl, Bang's the girl, get's a kid, gets to break the system with the power of friendship and strong feelings. and becomes the strongest player on earth.
that's what he's thinking when he a say's i would play SOA in real life if it came out.

will kid that's not a game that's bull shit, and delusional. people died to easily in real life, if SOA was in real life as it was in anime.

he went through some crazy shit, every dojing character went's through some crazy shit do we respect them no, we treat them like shit because that's totally shit and a Shetty was of writing.
Mar 12, 1:30 PM

Jul 2015
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Piromysl said:

bro your absolutely right bro, this fanboy is just a delusion idiot, they think watching a anime character in pain and despair , and being in pain and feel despair are same thing. no fucken way I'd ever play a game like SOA in real life.
i absolutely play any good vr game, where logout is a option . and you don't have to place your fucken life for a unreasonable game where you have to beat the system to win the game.

this type of fanboy's think they would play the game as the main character, get's to dual weldi, get's a girl, Bang's the girl, get's a kid, gets to break the system with the power of friendship and strong feelings. and becomes the strongest player on earth.
that's what he's thinking when he a say's i would play SOA in real life if it came out.

will kid that's not a game that's bull shit, and delusional. people died to easily in real life, if SOA was in real life as it was in anime.

he went through some crazy shit, every dojing character went's through some crazy shit do we respect them no, we treat them like shit because that's totally shit and a Shetty was of writing.

I know I am right. That's literally why I wrote that.

Mar 12, 3:47 PM
Dec 2022
TLDR that is a whole scroll
Mar 14, 9:37 AM
Oct 2021
ANR23 said:
CrazyButNot4U said:

True. Too difficult to sit through that again unless we absolutely shut off out brain. But pretty sure still would still fail to overlook a lot of stuff that happens.
May lord give you strength to endure the show.

Honestly alicization is pretty good and the movies are a w. While I still enjoy season 1 and 2 there 100% are faults but at the end of the day, I enjoy the story of the show so I like watching it ❤️
Mar 14, 9:39 AM
Oct 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Piromysl said:

😂😂😂 I was meaning if it wasn’t a death game bro 😂 calm down it’s not that serious. I’d probably play a tank tho dual wielding seems lame
Mar 14, 9:54 AM
Dec 2022
Superninjaboy2 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

😂😂😂 I was meaning if it wasn’t a death game bro 😂 calm down it’s not that serious. I’d probably play a tank tho dual wielding seems lame

will it's lame alright after all it's SAO.

if it wasn't a death game it won't be SAO, it would be just a good vr game, why barge about SAO to that other guy

🤣🤣🤣 sorry i didn't where to read what you don't mean and what you mean 😂😂
Mar 14, 9:56 AM
Oct 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

if it wasn't a death game it won't be SAO, it would be just a good vr game, why barge about SAO to that other guy

😭 my whole point was full dive vr would be sick that’s all there is to it 😂
Mar 14, 9:57 AM
Oct 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

127 by Adr332 »»
Jan 19, 5:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.