Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 5, 2010 2:32 AM

May 2010
Favourite - Ikkaku Madarame's (it looks awesome)

Worst - Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi's (creepy baby/worm is.......f@&#ing weird)
I'm not sure how I feel about the new Doctor.
Jun 5, 2010 2:49 AM

Sep 2009
Favourite: Shunsui's I know we haven't seen his bankai yet but his shikai trumps all! (for those who have read the manga)

Worst: Komamura...It may be immensely strong, but its huge and, to me, rather clunky. Plus it's weakness is a pretty big one.
Jun 5, 2010 2:54 AM

Apr 2010
the peacock one , ikakgu and the guy who fights stark… good

ichigo renji… worst.
Jun 8, 2010 10:05 AM

Jun 2010
Nassa said:
Worst: Komamura...It may be immensely strong, but its huge and, to me, rather clunky. Plus it's weakness is a pretty big one.

I agree with you on that one. Ever played 3rd Phantom on DS? It frequently misses targets when attacking.

Best: Probably Senbonzakura. It's so beautiful....*feels immense pain* ughh....least I can die....looking at...something beautiful...

Worst: Probably Ashisogi Jizo. That thing is so creepy, AND was destroyed in a single blow by Ishida.
"All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannont live without blind obedience. And to escape that pressure of trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn looking for someone higher than themselves. And those people in turn look for someone higher. That is how kings are born. That is how all Gods are born."
-Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
Jun 8, 2010 3:12 PM
Jun 2010
Best : Ichigo + Byakuya. Reason : They don't give them wierd powers / wierd pokemons, Ichigo is simply a boost in speed and Byakuya = more blade for senbonzakura

Worst : All those stupid pokemon bankai (renji, the wierd scientist and the fox head guy)

Jun 8, 2010 3:23 PM

Aug 2009
Best: Hyorinmaru, Hitsugaya zanpakuto
Reason: It looks cool and i always liked ice element more then any other ones in any anime

Worst: Renji, Komamura(the fox dude), Ashisogi Jizo, that one just creepy and weird
Jun 15, 2010 4:04 PM
Jun 2010
hmm… best I would say Byakuya's. It's extremely powerful and has three forms. plus, it's cool lookin!
worst is Soi Fon's. It's big and clunky, and completely useless after one shot.
Jun 16, 2010 4:17 AM

Dec 2009
Best : Byakuya

Worst: Mayuri
yuno6.jpg
Jun 16, 2010 4:22 AM

Sep 2009
I liked Hyourinmaru, before they decided that it could control the weather and all forms of water. I don't really have a favourite bankai now... If you asked about shikai I would definitely go with Suzumebachi. Coupled with Soi's speed and reflexes the ability to instantly kill an enemy is actually better than most bankais out there! Not to mention that she can actually kill with one shot now - during the fight with Ggio she explained that a hit that pierces something can count as two hits in the same place (when she pulls Suzumebachi out of the wound it "hits" the same place again from the other side with the jagged edges). At least that's how I understood it.

Worst bankai is definitely Komamura's as Mayuri's can at least poison a large area. His giant soldier is pathetic.
Jun 16, 2010 4:26 AM

May 2009
From what we've seen so far, I'd say the best bankai is Tousen's Enma Kourogi. As for the worst one, Renji's Hihiou Zabimaru by a long shot.
Jun 16, 2010 8:18 AM
Jul 2008

Jun 16, 2010 8:18 AM

Mar 2010
xXSpiritSempaiXx said:

This.
Jun 22, 2010 6:33 AM

Jun 2010
Re-evaluated.

Best: Probably Tosen's. Though Byakuya's comes in at a close second.

Worst: Probably Kokujo Tengen Myo'o. I mean, yeah, it's an awesome warrior, and all, but it's so weak, and easy to dodge.
"All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannont live without blind obedience. And to escape that pressure of trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn looking for someone higher than themselves. And those people in turn look for someone higher. That is how kings are born. That is how all Gods are born."
-Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
Jun 22, 2010 7:15 AM

Jun 2010
Tecu said:
MikamiTeru90 said:
Re-evaluated.

Best: Probably Tosen's. Though Byakuya's comes in at a close second.

Worst: Probably Kokujo Tengen Myo'o. I mean, yeah, it's an awesome warrior, and all, but it's so weak, and easy to dodge.

Ever tried dodging a hit from Kokujo Tengen Myo'o?

Thought so.

Well, at least that's the case on Bleach: The 3rd Phantom on DS.
-Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
Nov 7, 2010 2:08 AM

Jul 2010
Best: Hyourinmaru and Zangetsu

Worst: Ashisogi Jizou, Zabimaru
Nov 7, 2010 2:36 AM

Jul 2008
Why so much hate for Mayuri...? Poison freak baby is damn awesome.

Best: Mayuri, you're pretty much screwed if you go up against it and breathe. Byakuya gets an honourable mention.

Worst: Ichigo's and Renji's. I mean really, there's physical abilities and then there's Ichigo's which is hilariously pointless, removing the speed aspect of the bankai was the worst thing that could've happened.
Nov 8, 2010 1:46 AM

Aug 2010
Best: Byakuya- whats not good about it?

Worst: Renji- I feel like he's always spamming his bankai, it just doesn't work ._.
Nov 8, 2010 2:31 AM

Jul 2008
wintercrush said:

Worst: Renji- I feel like he's always spamming his bankai, it just doesn't work ._.

And Ichigo's does? >>
Nov 8, 2010 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
BakaKawaii said:
wintercrush said:

And Ichigo's does? >>

At least speed gives him the advantage over Renji's lack of speed, thats what disqualifies him from being as worst, imo.
Nov 8, 2010 12:29 PM

Jul 2008
He's no faster than anyone else though, that's the thing. The only thing Ichigo has that's better than most is reflexes, and that's not to do with his bankai but his father's "training".
Nov 8, 2010 12:36 PM

Aug 2010
BakaKawaii said:
He's no faster than anyone else though, that's the thing. The only thing Ichigo has that's better than most is reflexes, and that's not to do with his bankai but his father's "training".

That is true at his stage, but I also think he has the capability to be faster if he worked on his bankai, because he always ends up relying on his hollowfication to overwhelm his enemy.
Nov 8, 2010 12:42 PM

Jul 2008
Ah you read it.

But aye, he concentrates on his mask and uses GT here and there, not really enjoyable to watch.
Nov 8, 2010 12:49 PM

Aug 2010
BakaKawaii said:
Ah you read it.

But aye, he concentrates on his mask and uses GT here and there, not really enjoyable to watch.

I totally agree, you think Kubo would give him more interesting techniques, but I guess thats also part of his character development, as he afterall just a substitute shinigami. I think the only interesting thing about his fights are, he's the only one that really understands the feelings behind the other enemy's blade..
Nov 8, 2010 11:27 PM

Jul 2008
Yeah, that's what makes his bankai the worst, imo. No techniques (even if he is new to bankai, even Renji had like 2 or so) and the only speed skill he had disappeared after the first use. I don't know about that, the only time he's seen the other person's blade was when he was having talks with zangetsu, that disappeared too.
Nov 9, 2010 12:40 PM

Aug 2010
Well, I guess he never really had time to work on his skills, as he really needed to work on his hollowfication and mastering it so it doesn't take him over. Besides, it was his best bet to win any of his battles.
Nov 9, 2010 1:16 PM

May 2010
Best: Tensa Zangetsu & Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Worst: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō & Hihiō Zabimaru

;p

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 29 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

36 by wallus81 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 295 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Swaps4 - Nov 2, 2010

129 by Vash-MBB1 »»
May 7, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 241 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Koko-Bear - Oct 13, 2009

113 by Saki24 »»
May 7, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 337 Discussion

LuffyFoxtrot - Aug 30, 2011

47 by Kid_named_finger »»
May 7, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 342 Discussion ( 1 2 )

K-Shuun - Oct 10, 2011

75 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 6, 5:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.