Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Medalist
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 20, 8:38 AM
Jan 2021
I just finished catching up to the manga and man this adaptation would have been a banger in the hands of cloverworks, it is sad that this fell into the hands of ENGI. I still have hope they will surprise us with a good adaptation but well the core staff isn’t even promising. Too bad because this manga is a masterpiece
Feb 20, 9:07 AM
Mar 2023
Bro the anime is not even out and your saying the animation is bad. There hasn’t even been a trailer
Feb 20, 10:53 AM
Jan 2021
Eldencheese said:
Bro the anime is not even out and your saying the animation is bad. There hasn’t even been a trailer

I didn’t say the animation is bad(which I can’t know yet), I am saying the adaptation isn’t promising looking at the track record of the studio and the main staff of the anime
Feb 20, 11:12 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Tan_2
Eldencheese said:

I didn’t say the animation is bad(which I can’t know yet), I am saying the adaptation isn’t promising looking at the track record of the studio and the main staff of the anime
@Tan_2 tomato tamata
Feb 21, 2:13 PM
Apr 2022
Eldencheese said:

Check out the kvs for the upcoming project in spring. ENGI is a joke of a studio. They just put a blender background with some pngs of the characters and called it a key visual. Ofc people will be doom posting. The show is gonna look like shit aside from the 3 or so scenes at most that ryuuki hashimoto animates
Mar 22, 1:48 AM
May 2019
Reply to Peenutz
Eldencheese said:

Check out the kvs for the upcoming project in spring. ENGI is a joke of a studio. They just put a blender background with some pngs of the characters and called it a key visual. Ofc people will be doom posting. The show is gonna look like shit aside from the 3 or so scenes at most that ryuuki hashimoto animates
@Peenutz ENGI is one of the GOATs. Puts Ufotable to shame.

More topics from this board

» I don’t know why people are worried because Engi is doing it

Runasius - May 19, 2023

24 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 22, 1:42 AM

» First PV and next winter

Dbagas8 - Mar 21

4 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 22, 1:40 AM

» Kadokawa -> ENGI?

KatoWorks - May 17, 2023

13 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Oct 18, 2023 1:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.