Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2010 9:33 AM

Mar 2010
Creating a character is usually the first step in any RP club.....

the format is as follows:
Username:
Character name:
Race:List of Races...you can even make up one if you wish!
Looks:
Personality:
Weapons/Tools:
Powers:

Keep in mind you're starting off at the lowest level of power and working your way up. if you god mod i will delete your abilities and make you a weakling. :D
ax3manJun 25, 2010 10:54 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 4, 2010 12:21 PM

Mar 2010
Username:Ax3man
Name: "Dragon Master" Kai also goes by Mahal
Race: Half Namekian, half Shin-jin
Looks:

Personiality: funny, strong-willed, benevolent to his friends, merciless to his enemies. Values order and justice and wishes to keep the balance between good and evil in the universe.

Powers: can summon and control wish-granting drangons at will. can manipulate any force or element in the universe. when wishies are granted and dark energies are released, the dark energy is attracted to and absorbed by him.

The good and evil within him are perfectly in balance, if they become unstable for even a moment, the excesses are let off, causing widespread destruction to the opposite energy type.
ax3manJun 4, 2010 7:05 PM

Jun 4, 2010 6:34 PM
Nov 2008
Username: SasukeHugo
Character name: Celerous
Race: saiyan
Looks: Basic black shirt, long black jeans, long raven hair, fingerless gloves, scar that goes down his left arm, basic combat boots

Personality: A little laid back, but having a hard time getting along with others after his dad died, and his mother was kidnapped. He believes in the path of good, but is also stuck in a path of evil. His heart is pure, but he is easily persuaded

Powers: The ability to become a super saiyan, first form, later on he can go to ss2, second form, and ss3, third and possibly final (dosnt reach ss4)

Solar flare (light that blinds target with energy from the sun), Transition (ability to teleport to any location as long as he thinks it in his head) Kamehameha wave (blast of energy that comes from the soul) and death ball (giant ball of darkness that is a dark form of the spirit bomb, he learns it way later on)
Jun 5, 2010 3:17 AM

Aug 2009
USerName:IceHunter
Character Name:Zaron
Race:Sayan
Looks:

Personality:Inteligent and smart ,Zaron is one of the biggest strategists on Planet Vegta.He is analytical ,talkative in his free time but when it comes about the war he haves the biggest courage.He became king after he studied all the techniques that he can

Powers:
-ssj 1
-ssj 2
-Ape Transformation(transforms into a huge gorilla)
-Gallick Gun
-Final Flash
-Ki blast
-Kamehameha
-Special Beam Canon
-Masenko
-Destructo-Disc
G95Jun 27, 2010 12:01 PM
Jun 5, 2010 3:19 AM

Jul 2009
the format is as follows:
Username: Tsuna10
Character name: Hokai
Race: saiyan
Looks:

(Super saiyan form see at ablity creation)
Personality: nice, kind, fun and mean to evil people.
(i case i die i have a sencond charatcer as my twin brother)
Dragon360Oct 1, 2010 9:40 AM
Jun 5, 2010 5:15 PM

Nov 2009
Username: Takaharu
Character name: Marco Trafalgar
Race: Half Human, Half Namekian
Occupation: Has been given the responsibility of "Guardian of the Earth" at a young age.
Looks: has tatoos on the back of his hands and forearms. has a long sleeve shirt with black sleeves(the sleeves are rolled halfway) but a yellow middle. has back hair, goatee, and medium/long sideburns. he has black scale-like dots on his pants

Personality: Can usually be found reading a book on various things, such as other species, worlds, techniques, ancient warriors, etc, studying medical stuff or training his ki control. smart mouthed punk. gets irritated easily, is merciless towards his opponents. despite all of this, he cares deep down about the well being of innocents(doesn't like to show it though).has a funny way of saying "thank you"

Powers: Marco has a sword he uses when he's mad. Has healing capabilities. He knows where the vitals are of most beings. Special Beam Canon.(takes a while to charge up) he has complete control of Ki and can somewhat manipulate it's shape. Bomber DX , Heat Dome Attack (surrounds self in large dome of energy and fires an enormous blast from it) will learn more as he get's stronger
TakaharuJun 5, 2010 5:27 PM
"The loser beating the gifted genius with sheer willpower. Now would that not make for an exciting match?"

Jun 6, 2010 10:20 AM

Mar 2008
Username: AaYa
Character name: Towa
Race: saiya/vampire
Occupation: assassin (does the "dirty work" killing "evil" people that disturb any world)
Looks:

Personality: see for yourself (don´t be fooled by her appearance, she is hard to deal with)
Powers: lightning (electricity) and wind, a scythe and other "surprise surprise" things
AaYaJun 6, 2010 12:10 PM

Jun 7, 2010 9:29 AM

Jan 2010
Username: wolfman2299
Character name: Zen
Race: werewolf
Looks: (dont have that yet)
Personality:
Powers:
-if its a full moon he can turn into a giant wolf
-if the moon turns red his eyes turn red and he turns into his hybrid statemuch stronger and faster than before
-rage ray: makes his opponents angry so that they preform attacks irrationally
-1000 wolves: 1000 light blue wolves charge after the opponent and when they hit something they explode
-werewolf form: he would transform into a hybrid werewolf state but he doesnt have this yet. (werewolf form = super sayain 2)
Jun 24, 2010 1:16 AM
Jun 2010
Username:antiman
Character name:jin jin
Race:jewish, all races of jin, friezais unnamed race,and is human
Occupation:student under dragon master kai's wing,also a comic in las vegas
Looks:,star of david on his chest(explains how he's jewish),human,charming
Personality:funny,short tempered and smart
weapons/tools:scouter,rhino blade,dragon's fang
Powers: , gains all races of jins powers for a finishing move(still not a god move move is rarely avalible),... when pissed off turn's red and soundes posessed also amps ki level to max that he can hold

please don't re-write this it took me 30 minutes to make
antimanJul 9, 2010 12:57 PM

Jun 24, 2010 1:39 PM

Mar 2010
XD okay, approved, not god

Jun 24, 2010 4:59 PM
Jun 2010
you put me on some jin races and i'm a little bit of all jin races

Jun 24, 2010 7:44 PM

Mar 2010
I didnt put you on all of them? Majin doesnt count, they arent jins

Jun 24, 2010 7:46 PM

Mar 2010
oh, i see, sorry, i left out the top two, i changed it

Jun 24, 2010 10:15 PM
Jun 2010
Dragon master kai can i be your student

Jun 26, 2010 8:55 PM
Jul 2009
Name: Nunna
Character name: Gokana
Race: half-Saiyan, half-Human
Looks: (none yet)
Personaity: Funny, smart, weird, strong, random, loyal, trustworthy, sweet, kind, friendly, and nice
Powers: none yet, but she give a 22 yr old man a black eye
NunnaJun 26, 2010 9:01 PM
Jun 26, 2010 9:23 PM

Mar 2010
mars, theres already an earth guardian

Jun 27, 2010 8:32 PM
Jul 2009
Ok Guardien of Mars it is!
Jun 29, 2010 8:14 PM

Nov 2008
Username:Zeadrick
Character name: Arashi
Race:Saiyan
Looks:

ZeadrickSep 14, 2010 2:26 PM
nankurunasia meaning roughly "It'll all work out" or "It'll be all right"
Jun 30, 2010 6:02 PM

Mar 2010
approved

Jul 12, 2010 1:18 PM

Apr 2009
Nunna said:
Name: Nunna
Character name: Gokana
Race: half-Saiyan, half-Human
Looks: (none yet)
Personaity: Funny, smart, weird, strong, random, loyal, trustworthy, sweet, kind, friendly, and nice
Powers: none yet, but she give a 22 yr old man a black eye

I'm Nunna

Jul 14, 2010 7:40 AM

Apr 2009
Username:mattx_hearts
Character name:kanna
Race:half-human,half demon
Looks:
Personality:don't talk much , hardhead, don't care if she get hurt or dies
Weapons/Tools: bow and arrow
Powers: unknow
rose_of_lifeJul 20, 2010 5:27 AM
Mufasa: simba look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us .
Simba: really?
Mufasa: yes , whenever you feel alone you can look up at the star and those kings will alway be there to guide you and so am i.
im never going to be what you think i will be
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
run you clever clever boy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aug 7, 2010 7:21 AM

Jul 2009
Username: Zantaboan
Character name: Majin Zant
Race: Majin
Looks:

Personality: Zant rarely talks and when he dose it normally doesn't last long, he normally ignores people but if someone gets close to him he is very protective of them. He loves to battle he often avoids getting into battle due to him going battle crazy and having his blood lust take over. He doesn't absorb other fighter and stronger opponents to get strong he think that if he is Prue Majin he can over come any obstacle in his path.
Weapons/Tools:None
Powers:
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Aug 28, 2010 9:55 AM

Oct 2008
Username: MajinCloud
Character name: Cloud
Race: Saiyan with majin curse on him
Looks:

Personality: dose not talk a lot and prefers to ignore people who do. Learns everything he can and is scared of death more than anything. Avoids unnecessary conflict. If pushed in to a corner and if his life is threatened he can snap and go all berserk on his opponent
Weapons/Tools: Fusion sword, Buster sword
Powers: various ki atacks
Aug 28, 2010 10:00 AM

Mar 2010
everyone has been ~approved~

Sep 11, 2010 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
Username: Zero-Morisane
Character name: Tartarus Alpha
Race: Andaros (Combat androids created thousands of years ago by a now dead civilization)
Looks:

Personality: Mysterious yet alluring, takes everything seriously, impossible to anger or annoy.
Weapons/Tools: Kunai replicator (rapid-fire unlimited shots), shuriken (has 2, uses energy as a power source), Tonto, other unnamed weapons
Powers: Camouflage Core Alpha, Afterimage Projector V.2.7, Vanishing Matrix Model 4, Duplex Shadow Barrier model 8.
TamoballSep 11, 2010 8:12 PM
Sep 12, 2010 8:27 AM

Mar 2010
~approved~

Sep 20, 2010 6:34 PM

Nov 2009
Username:WolfWarrior
Character name: Takagi Urrufu
Race:Werewolf/Demon/Vampire/Angel
Looks:

Personality: She likes to be alone most of the time, and comes off as uncaring and crazy but when in a fight she gets serious, a little to serious. When she gets angry she will tear your head off of she wishes.

Weapons/Tools: Long bow, short sword
Powers: She can grow wings (left: demon, right: angel) , grows a tail and werewolf arm, and has fangs. Can make arrows out of energy, makes a sphere off energy. Can fly and run fast.
CHECK IT OUT <@^~^@> http://myanimelist.net/profile/WolfWarrior
Random Video (From My Profile) of The Week
Oct 22, 2010 4:13 PM

Jan 2009
Username: Spooky13
Character name: Spooky
Race: Saiyan
Looks:

Personality: Friendly, sometimes quiet, might be rude to others.
Weapons/Tools: Sword
Powers: (Will work on..)
Oct 24, 2010 8:50 AM

Mar 2010
~approved~

Apr 14, 2012 1:12 PM
Apr 2012
Username: ExplodingUnicorn

Name: Tsuya

Race: Celestial(Will be explained...eventually.)

Appearance: Tsuya had violet hair reaching half way down her neck, that is mostly evenly cut. Her hair parts at her forehead and frames her face. She will currently have no clothing on her until she gets some. Her pale skin is completely perfect and seemingly not battle conditioned except for a single purple streak of scar tissue about half an inch at it's widest starting a couple of inches below her left shoulder and ending most of the way down her torso. She is around 4'8, has emerald irises, and to top it all off she pure white silky wings that are quite large. At full extension they go about 3 feet past each arm if they are also extended to her sides.

Personality: Tsuya is generally playful and innocent, managing to completely miss hints at things that would be obvious to most people. She is a pacifist at heart and will easily sacrifice herself if it means less violence. Though her true personality won't show through in the beginning due to mental trauma.

Weapons/Tools: None..kind of.(In her powers the kind of will become obvious)

Powers: Bolts of energy(Ki Blast to most DB fans), Wall of Chi(Ki Beam to most DB fans...), telepathic observation, telepathic speach, materialisation(creation of matter through condensing energy), reading minds, flight(with wings or energy), sensing energy, control of power(hiding/raising ki levels, too weak to do it in the beginning do to
..certaint issues.), and finally it should be mentioned that she has an actual understanding of all aspects of spirit energy unlike most people and therefore has more potential for precise control(and as a result can power up dangerously fast if she really needs to).

Last comment: Though she may seem overpowered she is currently emotionally damaged, childish, frail physically, and has a very pathetic level of power. Though her spirit energy contrasts her frail body, containing a massive amount of force.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Earth ( 1 2 3 4 )

ax3man - Jun 4, 2010

155 by Dragon360 »»
Nov 15, 2010 11:13 AM

» Planet Vegeta ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ax3man - Jun 4, 2010

224 by rose_of_life »»
Nov 9, 2010 2:05 PM

» Hyperbolic Time Chamber ( 1 2 )

ax3man - Jun 4, 2010

84 by antiman »»
Sep 22, 2010 6:57 PM

Sticky: » Character Abilities Creation

ax3man - Jul 1, 2010

10 by ax3man »»
Sep 18, 2010 6:52 PM

Sticky: » Cell Games Sign Up

Dragon360 - Aug 4, 2010

4 by Zeadrick »»
Sep 10, 2010 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.