Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 2, 10:53 AM

Mar 2018
Just complete crap. You see, in episode 11 Natsuru finally shows us that he has a semblance of a brain by letting go of Kaede and finally embracing the other 3 girls. Then the OVA continuation shows him going full 180 and being obsessed with Kaede again. It is completely idiotic writing. No comment on episode 12 as that was just absolute shit. The only thing that really could have redeemed this show was if they dialed up the fan service but the fan service was severely lacking and disappointing in this one.
Feb 2, 11:33 AM
Jan 2021
I don't remember a single thing about this show and didn't watch the OVA to change my opinion, I mean I don't even remember who Natsuru and Kaede are, but you're right, it was indeed crap since that's all I remember about it
Feb 2, 11:40 AM
Mar 2017
I'd probably just forget ever having watched it if it hadn't been my first anime
Feb 2, 3:14 PM
Aug 2020
it was fun show tbh even tho it looked like trassh, il pick this anyday over same isekais today
Feb 2, 3:38 PM
Jan 2022
This anime was actually mega peak in my opinion. I enjoyed every second of it, the originality, the everything. I don’t understand the hate one bit…
Feb 2, 4:34 PM
Jan 2021
VelkyNupyk said:
This anime was actually mega peak in my opinion. I enjoyed every second of it, the originality, the everything. I don’t understand the hate one bit…

I read this in Shabibo's voice which made it much more entertaining than I otherwise would've (and probably more ridiculous than you meant😂)
Feb 2, 6:37 PM
Oct 2021
I couldn't find the damn ova. I only found the fan servicey ones and not the one that continues from where the story abruptly stopped. Yes, it's a crap show that didn't even have a seasonal ending in the ducking season itself.
Feb 2, 8:24 PM
Feb 2022
It's not crap as the studio's are not animating the whole stories
Feb 3, 8:47 AM
Feb 2021
sjw_vegeta said:
Just complete crap. You see, in episode 11 Natsuru finally shows us that he has a semblance of a brain by letting go of Kaede and finally embracing the other 3 girls. Then the OVA continuation shows him going full 180 and being obsessed with Kaede again. It is completely idiotic writing. No comment on episode 12 as that was just absolute shit. The only thing that really could have redeemed this show was if they dialed up the fan service but the fan service was severely lacking and disappointing in this one.

It's a show with a 6.37 rating what do you expect, Natsuru's obsession with Kaede was very annoying through out the show so I'll agree with that, tho on the other hand I love this show and have rewatched it several times
Feb 4, 9:15 AM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
with a 6 rating and 5 from me. what do you expect? I bet the only reason it has a 6 on MAL is due to the ecchi. if it didn't have any fan service I bet it would have been rated around 4iwh.
but yes the show isn't good lol
Feb 7, 10:55 PM
Mar 2023
I liked it. I think the second season redeemed it. of course this is old AF and I was rating it against GiTS and Akira so, no, not even close to top notch, but back then it's all we had lolz. I don't think I'd finish it today. but back then you'd already bought and paid for it, no take backs!backs!! but I ended up buying the rest of it so it must have got better

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pairing For Male Natsuru

Putanginamo31 - Sep 30, 2021

7 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.