Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Basilisk
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 30, 7:53 PM
Jul 2011
If they were married before the war was announced, would their clans still fight one another? Or would Hanzo say no they can't be part of this as they are married..?

Jan 31, 3:50 AM
Mar 2021
if they were, they would have done a lot to bring closer the two clans. they would have had more power to plead for peace.
And don't forget the role tenzen acted in the hole war for the sake of his own ambition. he'd be out of the hole thing if they were married.
Jan 31, 9:24 AM
Mar 2012
That’s a tough one…
I believe Hanzou would approve, to honour both clans for a pledge of peace for their progeny, however… most certainly Tenzen would beget an artifice to ruin such happening. Also, Kagero would try to kill Oboro, out of jealousy. In the end, the fires of hate and deceit would surely raze any hope of love and peace.

tsubagakureFeb 2, 12:19 AM
Jan 31, 3:16 PM
Jul 2011
Reply to ilias23
if they were, they would have done a lot to bring closer the two clans. they would have had more power to plead for peace.
And don't forget the role tenzen acted in the hole war for the sake of his own ambition. he'd be out of the hole thing if they were married.
@ilias23 @tsubagakure

It is strange how they had such a formal engagement but the elders never set a date!!

It's so strange, they were engaged for a long time it seems.. I mean tenzen would have tried to do something earlier to cancel the engagement in my opinion. I think once he saw the opportunity available he took advantage of it. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to do anything big like that if the war wasn't announced.

I agree though that if they were married, there lives and their heirs would be in danger. Eventually there would have been some uprising from IGA clan i.e. Tenzen.
Feb 1, 10:07 AM

Apr 2012
AnimeAngel5 said:
If they were married before the war was announced, would their clans still fight one another? Or would Hanzo say no they can't be part of this as they are married..?

Not gonna happen with Tenzen around. Even if they got married Tenzen would easily find a way to ruin that too.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 2, 12:13 AM
Mar 2012
Gennosuke X Oboro - i believe their love was doomed from the very beginning... same for Danjo X Ogen, Yashamaru X Hotarubi, Akeginu's flourishing feelings towards the same clan ninja Koushiro, and even sorrowful Kagerou's longing... all doomed by destiny.
Dark secret Love's sentenced to death... only their remembrance remains now...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 17 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

18 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 16 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 14, 2009

24 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 15 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

15 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 14 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

28 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 11 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 13, 2009

23 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 6, 3:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.