Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 17, 10:46 AM
May 2018
All the 4 main canon story arcs in Bleach so far have been based on the friends of Ichigo.

1. Soul Society arc - Rukia
2. Arrancar arc - Orihime
3. Fullbring arc - Chad
4. TYBW arc - Uryuu
5. Hell arc - Renji?

Renji's Shikai release command is 'Howl' and this one-shot's title is 'Howl' from the jaws of Hell arc.

What do you think?
Jan 17, 11:44 AM
Jun 2022
I don't think you are on to anything with this one.

Hell arch is almost certainly focused on dead characters, like previous captains and other strong spiritual beings, and Kazui too. No way Renji is getting any major screentime.
Jan 17, 11:47 AM
Jun 2022
Also, Fullbring arc or Lost agent arc was more about Ichigo and Ginjo. Ichigo gaining back power after going through emotional hell and bottom of despair. Ginjo finally dying and in a sense getting a look at Ichigo to see a sub soul reaper he could have been if not for a certain noble mf.
Jan 17, 12:21 PM
May 2018
Reply to BassMax
I don't think you are on to anything with this one.

Hell arch is almost certainly focused on dead characters, like previous captains and other strong spiritual beings, and Kazui too. No way Renji is getting any major screentime.
@BassMax
When I say based on Renji, I don't necessarily mean just him. It could be Renji, Ichika, and Rukia. Rukia's previous captain was shown in this one-shot, so it's confirmed that he'll get more screentime. I would think that Rukia would also get a lot of screentime to show her as the new captain of the 13th Squad and possibly show new techniques or improvements in her Bankai. We could see a lot of moments between Ichika and Kazui. We will certainly get more Kazui content, but Ichika could play a big role. She could play the role that Rukia played at the beginning of the main story with Ichigo. I think the main focus of this arc would be Renji and his family.
Jan 17, 12:25 PM
Jun 2022
arvetan said:
@BassMax
When I say based on Renji, I don't necessarily mean just him. It could be Renji, Ichika, and Rukia. Rukia's previous captain was shown in this one-shot, so it's confirmed that he'll get more screentime. I would think that Rukia would also get a lot of screentime to show her as the new captain of the 13th Squad and possibly show new techniques or improvements in her Bankai. We could see a lot of moments between Ichika and Kazui. We will certainly get more Kazui content, but Ichika could play a big role. She could play the role that Rukia played at the beginning of the main story with Ichigo. I think the main focus of this arc would be Renji and his family.

Right, when you say it like this, I find myself being more inclined to believe your theory.
Jan 17, 1:55 PM
Apr 2023
arvetan said:
All the 4 main canon story arcs in Bleach so far have been based on the friends of Ichigo.

1. Soul Society arc - Rukia
2. Arrancar arc - Orihime
3. Fullbring arc - Chad
4. TYBW arc - Uryuu
5. Hell arc - Renji?

Renji's Shikai release command is 'Howl' and this one-shot's title is 'Howl' from the jaws of Hell arc.

What do you think?

Well i am big fun of this theory so yep ithink this arc will be based on renji and all of new captains, probably Shunsui, kenpachi ane byakuya won't be often on screen cause hell arc will be about new captain ( vice captains) and about old charachters.
Jan 17, 3:27 PM

Apr 2020
I honestly think Renji got more focus and random power ups than he deserved in the original series, to the detriment of characters who could have used some more fleshing out.

So, personally? I hope this is not the case.

More topics from this board

» Will it come back?

Person215 - Sep 7, 2023

7 by Gawdly »»
Feb 28, 2:58 PM

» Anyone know if this series will continue?

cloud7x - Oct 3, 2021

14 by Apratim »»
Jul 22, 2023 11:30 AM

» BLEACH is teasing an Announcement for December 2, 2022.

mjetek - Dec 1, 2022

3 by mjetek »»
Dec 12, 2022 4:24 AM

Poll: » Bleach: No Breaths from Hell Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tensura1704 - Aug 6, 2021

69 by Rexnihilo »»
Nov 3, 2022 7:23 PM

Poll: » Current Strongest Of The Soul Society

PhillyThaKid - Aug 26, 2022

0 by PhillyThaKid »»
Aug 26, 2022 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.