Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 6, 8:57 AM
May 2022
I am a sub watcher but after the 10 mins of 1ep i switch into dub but even with dub I tbh I didn't get that (talking beat explaining and other talking stuff) and i watched first 3 eps in dub and for me it's like they talking too much .i get joke it was okay for me but it only made me smile not laugh sooooooo should I continue or stop here
Jan 6, 9:27 AM
May 2023
My brother in Christ, I implore you to continue. This shit is peak romcom. There’s not one episode where you won’t at the very least crack a smile. That is all I have to say.
Jan 6, 9:27 AM
May 2023
Oh and I watched it dubbed
Jan 6, 9:31 AM
Aug 2021
Do give it a shot..it's peak romcom and it's unique in its own way..Loved all the characters
Just the ending of S2 left me disappointed quite a bit...however do watch it
Jan 6, 10:13 AM
Mar 2022
Jai_akash said:
I am a sub watcher but after the 10 mins of 1ep i switch into dub but even with dub I tbh I didn't get that (talking beat explaining and other talking stuff) and i watched first 3 eps in dub and for me it's like they talking too much .i get joke it was okay for me but it only made me smile not laugh sooooooo should I continue or stop here

I would say that the first season is pretty good. Just… don’t watch the last episode of season 2. It’s horrendous. Otherwise, you are fine.
Jan 6, 1:57 PM
Mar 2023
This is such a underrated rom com. Though the ending of season 2 was completely pointless and stupid and a waste of a ending
Jan 6, 4:08 PM
Dec 2021
Jai_akash said:

KEEP GOING TILL THE VERY END!
And don't lie to yourself! You will laugh as well!
Jan 6, 6:32 PM
Aug 2023
Jai_akash said:

I personally love this anime and if you love anime of pure love in which you like to see cuddling and affection in a different way than sure, watch it.

Both of the mc are adorable and they love each other but they try to deny it by saying that we have to prove whether we love each other or not while doing all the stuffs a couple do.

Note:- It's just gets better and better imo.
Jan 6, 10:10 PM
Jul 2020
Season 2 is pretty bad but season 1 is watchable.

At the end of the day, this is still Walmart Kaguya-sama.

An enjoyable 6/10, but you can find better stuff if you try.
Jan 7, 12:31 AM
Sep 2021
I really recommend this show. but please, if you want season 2 to end on a high note, do not watch the last episode it will be bad and make you lower its rating. the ending for season 2 is the only reason it has a 8 it would have gotten a 10 if it was not for that. But you should watch it.
Jan 7, 8:32 AM
Sep 2019
I think it's just ok. It's about the same all the way through the show. so at least it's consistent lol.
Jan 7, 10:49 AM
Jul 2022
No cause why couldn’t they end it at like episode 6 of season two 💀

Highly recommend tho 😋

I was a dub watching for the scientific explanation and still got confused lol 😭
Jan 8, 9:59 AM
Jan 2019
Riddhiman10 said:
Do give it a shot..it's peak romcom and it's unique in its own way..Loved all the characters
Just the ending of S2 left me disappointed quite a bit...however do watch it

My sentiments exactly

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jan 13, 2020

118 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 18, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

uninstallthegame - Jan 13, 2020

56 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 21, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

52 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 12, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 9 Discussion

49 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 5, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

54 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 20, 2023 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.