Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 2, 12:53 PM
Dec 2022
Greetings fellow "Shirayuki no Hime" fans,

As many of you share a deep love for the series, you understand why the thought of a third season fills us with excitement. To make our collective wish heard, we have started a petition for the production of Season 3.

To amplify our voice, we're raising funds to buy promotions that will bring our petition to the forefront, catching the attention of decision-makers and fellow fans alike. Every donation, no matter the size, will go directly towards promotional efforts for this cause.

If you're passionate about seeing Shirayuki and Zen's story continue, consider contributing to our campaign trough this link.

I promise that every cent will be used solely for the purpose of promoting our petition and bringing us closer to our goal of a new season. Let's band together and show the strength of our community!

Thank you for your support and for being a part of this journey.

Jan 2, 3:17 PM
Sep 2009
The manga has been paused for an indefinite period of time, so that doesn't make any sense at the moment, but I can imagine that as soon as it continues, it will be promoted again with a new season.
Jan 2, 3:40 PM
Dec 2022
Toshi89 said:
The manga has been paused for an indefinite period of time, so that doesn't make any sense at the moment, but I can imagine that as soon as it continues, it will be promoted again with a new season.

Given the existing content, when rounded up, there should be enough for about two new seasons of the anime. The continuation of the anime need not wait for the manga's hiatus to end, as it can be unpaused and potentially resume alongside the airing of new seasons.
Jan 2, 4:18 PM

Apr 2021
Shadow_Kurgansk said:

As many of you share a deep love for the series, you understand why the thought of a third season fills us with excitement. To make our collective wish heard, we have started a petition for the production of Season 3.

To amplify our voice, we're raising funds to buy promotions that will bring our petition to the forefront, catching the attention of decision-makers and fellow fans alike. Every donation, no matter the size, will go directly towards promotional efforts for this cause.

If you're passionate about seeing Shirayuki and Zen's story continue, consider contributing to our campaign trough this link.

I promise that every cent will be used solely for the purpose of promoting our petition and bringing us closer to our goal of a new season. Let's band together and show the strength of our community!

I want another season, but sorry, to broke to help donate.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 2, 4:36 PM
Dec 2022
ejleon said:
Shadow_Kurgansk said:

I want another season, but sorry, to broke to help donate.

Don't worry, this is for only those who can afford it, signing the petition totally anonymous and without comment too is largely welcome. We are here for what we can do and not to force what we cannot!
Shadow_KurganskJan 2, 4:57 PM
Jan 2, 9:58 PM
Jan 2021
Sadly I can’t give any money however I’ll send this to some friends tomorrow!!
Jan 3, 12:17 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Izuella
Sadly I can’t give any money however I’ll send this to some friends tomorrow!!
@Izuella Thank you very much!
Jan 4, 7:51 AM
Mar 2022
Didn't the second season have an alternate ending *specifically* so they could conclude the anime? They wouldn't make a third season; don't burn money on this, lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

87 by OberonFelsach »»
Apr 8, 2023 6:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.