Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2023 8:00 AM
Mar 2022
I haven't started it but has planned to start it soon. But I just wanna know if it's good or is just dragging.

I didn't meant any bad to the show just wanted to know it's quality of story

Also should I binge watch it or watch like 4-6 eps a day

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Dec 16, 2023 8:04 AM

May 2020
If you are here for the mystery of the week type of show then go for it!!!

If you are here for the story or plot...

It drags waaaayyyy tooooo looooong...
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Dec 16, 2023 8:06 AM
Jul 2021
The story is very good but the progress is slow even if you skip fillers. So if you're here for the story not the vibe then skip the fillers and binge it. Otherwise just watch it casual.
Dec 16, 2023 8:06 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
If you are here for the mystery of the week type of show then go for it!!!

If you are here for the story or plot...

It drags waaaayyyy tooooo looooong...
@Hitagi__Furude mystery of week I guess then it's a go lol thanks

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Dec 16, 2023 8:08 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to fghPOWA
The story is very good but the progress is slow even if you skip fillers. So if you're here for the story not the vibe then skip the fillers and binge it. Otherwise just watch it casual.
@fghPOWA i see the story is just milked but its pretty good. Then I feel i shouldn't binge it rather watch 4 eps a day meaning 300 days package lol

Dec 16, 2023 8:29 AM
Apr 2017
My advice: binge-watch up to the Haibara and one or two encounters with the Black Organization.
If you're hooked, then try to enjoy it. Detective Conan (DC) is best watched after a hard day of work—limit it to 2 episodes, max 4, 2-3 times a week. Personally, I spent 5 years leisurely watching DC, and it was an awesome experience, a part of my life, I really loved.
If you're not hooked after Haibara, just drop it; the story and tempo stay pretty much the same
Dec 16, 2023 8:39 AM

Jun 2022
Best Detective anime as hoping You'll enjoy it đź‘Ť
Dec 16, 2023 9:44 AM
Nov 2020
For the first 200 episodes yes, unless you grow up watching it then it's not worth it to continue the plot goes worse and worse.
Dec 16, 2023 9:47 AM
Jul 2020
DETECTIVE CONAN IS THE BEST MYSTERY ANIME OUT THERE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU WATCH IT IF YOU LOVE MYSTERY
Dec 16, 2023 10:17 AM
Sep 2022
It's not a good series, it's a masterpiece
Dec 16, 2023 11:04 AM
Jul 2020
anime1050 said:
It's not a good series, it's a masterpiece

YES YOU ARE RIGHT :)
Dec 16, 2023 12:30 PM
Apr 2021
Watch it at whatever pace feels comfortable. If your enjoying an episode you may as well watch another, if not then maybe give it a rest until another day. I wouldn't constrict yourself to watching X amount of episode everyday purely because not every case is really good, generally most case are atleast okay but you'll definitely find a few rotten apples along the way. I suggest watching the first 28 episodes to form the judgement on whether you keep watching or drop it.
Dec 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Jul 2022
Dont listen to anyone in here…take it from an OG who has talked to Gosho Sensei himself.

This show is not for your average Joe, if ur not a deep thinker or just a guy who wants something that hits the spot in todays day & age its not for you.

But if u really want to experience really REALLY well written greatness which inspired other franchises *to steal from it cough cough* u will like it

Its really emotional,wholesome and fkn touching

The first 300 episodes is the prime of the show hands down its the best ive ever seen…

Gosho Sensei needs a break and make a hiatus for the manga n show…
KingOfMALDec 16, 2023 4:33 PM

Dec 16, 2023 3:19 PM

Oct 2015
My advice is to skip the fillers because the anime is way too long.

It is my favourite modern setting anime. :)
You will learn that the mangaka is very creative at creating mystery cases.

Detective Conan is one of the anime that is extremely successful in Japan but fails outside Japan due to poor international marketing.
Dec 16, 2023 4:18 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Thunder_lol
For the first 200 episodes yes, unless you grow up watching it then it's not worth it to continue the plot goes worse and worse.
@Thunder_lol

Correction : it goes better and better.
Dec 16, 2023 4:24 PM
Nov 2020
groudonvert said:
@Thunder_lol

Weebos can watch anything and be like it gets better and better, if you think the current Conan episodes are good then you obviously have no taste, and this is from a Conan fan myself.
Dec 16, 2023 4:25 PM

Jul 2022
NewestPersonHere said:
My advice is to skip the fillers because the anime is way too long.

It is my favourite modern setting anime. :)
You will learn that the mangaka is very creative at creating mystery cases.

Detective Conan is one of the anime that is extremely successful in Japan but fails outside Japan due to poor international marketing.

Bro ur clueless af, its popular asf in the Arabic realm, Italy and Germany.

The German dub has OVER 500 Episodes and they Dub every new movie every year & Ticket sales for the movies are always going well.

The rest of the world is not just the USA bro

Dec 16, 2023 4:26 PM

Jul 2022
Thunder_lol said:
groudonvert said:
@Thunder_lol

Weebos can watch anything and be like it gets better and better, if you think the current Conan episodes are good then you obviously have no taste, and this is from a Conan fan myself.

Gosho NEEDS to take a break…

Dec 16, 2023 4:51 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Thunder_lol
groudonvert said:
@Thunder_lol

@Thunder_lol
I'm talking about the main story, not the anime (who currently has something like 75% of fillers per year).
Dec 16, 2023 4:52 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to KingOfMAL
Thunder_lol said:
groudonvert said:
@Thunder_lol

Gosho NEEDS to take a break…
@KingOfMAL
He takes too many breaks already lol Why do you think the anime has so many fillers ^^
Dec 16, 2023 5:02 PM

Jul 2022
groudonvert said:
@KingOfMAL
He takes too many breaks already lol Why do you think the anime has so many fillers ^^

nah unless he gets his shi straight and COMES BACK TO THE ROOTS he can take so many fkn breaks as he fkn wants. Imo he should take a big fkn break like fkn Togashi and revaluate…go somewhere in the fkn mountians, breathe the air of the fkn wilderness.

Because what he does right now is not doing his work justice

Dec 16, 2023 5:12 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to KingOfMAL
groudonvert said:
@KingOfMAL

nah unless he gets his shi straight and COMES BACK TO THE ROOTS he can take so many fkn breaks as he fkn wants. Imo he should take a big fkn break like fkn Togashi and revaluate…go somewhere in the fkn mountians, breathe the air of the fkn wilderness.

Because what he does right now is not doing his work justice
@KingOfMAL

Well if you're an anime only, it's normal you didn't see the last confrontation to date : one of the best confrontation since Red vs Black + a setup for a bigger threat.
Dec 16, 2023 5:15 PM

Jul 2022
groudonvert said:
@KingOfMAL

Well if you're an anime only, it's normal you didn't see the last confrontation to date : one of the best confrontation since Red vs Black a setup for a bigger threat.

BRO I READ THE MANGA DONT FOOL URSELF BRUH, THIS MAN HAS BEEN COOKED SINCE 2014. HE NEEDS A BREAK A REAL ONE

The new stuff is not too bad but its not what it could be

Dec 16, 2023 5:18 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to KingOfMAL
groudonvert said:
@KingOfMAL

Well if you're an anime only, it's normal you didn't see the last confrontation to date : one of the best confrontation since Red vs Black a setup for a bigger threat.

BRO I READ THE MANGA DONT FOOL URSELF BRUH, THIS MAN HAS BEEN COOKED SINCE 2014. HE NEEDS A BREAK A REAL ONE

The new stuff is not too bad but its not what it could be
@KingOfMAL
Well I can't do anything for you then. A 20 years setup that finally pull off in a great way and Gosho isn't as good as before.
Dec 16, 2023 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
It's pretty good, but I don't think episodic series are good to bingewatch.
I mostly watched the tv episodes when I came home from school back then and nowadays I still watch 2-5 episodes every other week or so.
Dec 18, 2023 6:57 AM
Apr 2023
detective Conan is the best mystery anime
Mar 27, 11:50 AM

Oct 2017
I understand that the size of the show is intimidating but I wish more people gave it a chance lol
Reading the manga is so much faster since you choose your own pacing and ignore fillers automatically

Apr 7, 5:15 AM

May 2021
Its very good. But I suggest you look at a episode guide while watching so you can skip all the filler eps. The main plot is very good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 315 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Nov 27, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1089 Discussion

shuffle_017 - Jul 8, 2023

23 by aburame_ernesto »»
Apr 25, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1120 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 13

3 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 24, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 47 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 23, 2010

11 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 704 Discussion

Conan_Kudo - Aug 3, 2013

38 by Elyshion »»
Apr 20, 5:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.