Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Basilisk
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 3, 2023 11:23 AM
Mar 2012
Which clan would you die for? Kouga Manjidani or Iga Tsubagakure?
Nov 3, 2023 12:14 PM
Dec 2020
kôga Manjidani for me
Nov 3, 2023 1:34 PM
Mar 2021
the kouga of course. sure the two leaders wanted peace. but the iga were the first on the offense.
Jan 20, 6:17 PM
Jul 2011
Reply to ilias23
the kouga of course. sure the two leaders wanted peace. but the iga were the first on the offense.
@ilias23 agreed kouga were innocent.. But the old grandpa kouga technically started when he killed the old lady as a joke
Jan 20, 11:52 PM
Mar 2021
AnimeAngel5 said:
@ilias23 agreed kouga were innocent.. But the old grandpa kouga technically started when he killed the old lady as a joke

well, it looked like a joke but they were serious, it's kill or be killed with those guys. even though they had feelings for each other, when it comes to duels, they don't hesitate.
Jan 22, 12:44 PM
Mar 2012
Reply to ilias23
AnimeAngel5 said:

well, it looked like a joke but they were serious, it's kill or be killed with those guys. even though they had feelings for each other, when it comes to duels, they don't hesitate.
@ilias23 when love and death embrace, for those two...
as well as for Oboro and Gennosuke, such a tragic, yet beautiful ending...
Jan 22, 2:25 PM
Mar 2021
tsubagakure said:

well yes, tragic and beautiful. At least the grandchildren, each one of them, choose to sacrifice himself and offer the victory to his loved one.
For me that couple is the most tragic ever, I always cry when they picture oboro on her wedding garment...
Jan 22, 3:48 PM
Jul 2011
Reply to ilias23
tsubagakure said:

well yes, tragic and beautiful. At least the grandchildren, each one of them, choose to sacrifice himself and offer the victory to his loved one.
For me that couple is the most tragic ever, I always cry when they picture oboro on her wedding garment...
@ilias23 @tsubagakure

Honestly, to me I have doubts about Gennosuke ever loving Oboro. I don't think he loved her, I think he was an idealist who wanted a peaceful future. In the end though, he did show love for her when he also committed suicide, but that's the only moment in the whole show I felt that.
Jan 23, 5:43 AM
Mar 2012
Reply to AnimeAngel5
@ilias23 @tsubagakure

Honestly, to me I have doubts about Gennosuke ever loving Oboro. I don't think he loved her, I think he was an idealist who wanted a peaceful future. In the end though, he did show love for her when he also committed suicide, but that's the only moment in the whole show I felt that.
@AnimeAngel5
@ilias23

an intrinsic idea, but he did prove his heart. there are also flashbacks that displays his "infatuation" towards her.

i do agree, the tragedy befallen upon them, makes Oboro and Gennosuke one of the most woeful couples in the anime realm.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 17 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

18 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 16 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 14, 2009

24 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 15 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

15 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 14 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

28 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 11 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 13, 2009

23 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 6, 3:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.