Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2023 11:41 PM
Oct 2017
I just have things to say on how the story goes. First is, the mc's family haven't been introduced so I assume that they really are just the two left along with sister so why does he keep trusting anyone that just blurts out anything related to his sister? Shouldn't he be suspicious that some stranger just instantly talks about something that your sister have like it's totally your sister yet you look like you're giving lots of information to the stranger side and also aren't their information being restricted? So, why haven't he become suspicious to the guild that they know something about his family? He's absurdly trusting that everyone who takes advantage of him, he just agrees without even questioning a single thing which looks like the mc is just strong but amazingly stupid to fool his own self when it comes to his sister. I mean, it may take time but he could have just bought randoms until he get all skills too since an obtained skill won't be duplicated tho there are similar skills he could get, he just needs to gacha his way to get a healing skill which he never really think if there was ever one.

More topics from this board

» Decent

BudWatchesAnime - Feb 2, 2023

0 by BudWatchesAnime »»
Feb 2, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.