Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2023 8:27 PM

Jan 2022
Heyhey, so I was looking through things I've watched seeing what series I should make a forum post about and I saw Anohana. So I'm curious what everyone's favorite characters are. If you need some questions to answer in your response, feel free to use the ones below!

- Does this character make you feel a personal connection to them?

- What about their actions throughout the series appeal to your emotions?

- Does this specific character make you tear up?

-Is the way they act a reflection of how you act in your life?

Obviously those are just to get you started, if you have your own things you wanna say as to why the character you chose is your favorite, feel free! Remember to use spoil tags as to not ruin it for someone who hasn't watched yet. Please let me know though, I'm very interested to see what everyone has to say! Thanks a bunch :)
Aug 3, 2023 8:46 PM
Aug 2020
Meiko she is so cute and adorable ( ˙꒳​˙ )
Aug 3, 2023 8:53 PM
Sep 2019
Bocchi_UwU_ said:
Meiko she is so cute and adorable ( ˙꒳​˙ )

Just the right amount of detail here
Aug 3, 2023 10:05 PM
Jul 2021
Poppo, Cuz he is funny
Aug 3, 2023 10:29 PM
Jul 2021
Meiko ig. I felt really sad for her and the ending was really emotional. She was kinda adorable as well lol. Another would definitely be Jinta. I really liked his chemistry with her and just in general the way his character was shown.
I didn't care much about the side characters but yeah these two were definitely my favs in this show.
Aug 3, 2023 11:25 PM
Mar 2023
Popo ( character limit)
Aug 4, 2023 3:26 AM
Jun 2023
Favourite would be Menma because of the attachment to her character and if you are talking about relating to the character it would be Jinta or Poppo
Aug 4, 2023 7:17 AM
Feb 2021
Poppo, because he’s a bro-bro
Aug 4, 2023 10:38 AM
Dec 2022
sorames said:
Heyhey, so I was looking through things I've watched seeing what series I should make a forum post about and I saw Anohana. So I'm curious what everyone's favorite characters are. If you need some questions to answer in your response, feel free to use the ones below!

- Does this character make you feel a personal connection to them?

- What about their actions throughout the series appeal to your emotions?

- Does this specific character make you tear up?

-Is the way they act a reflection of how you act in your life?

Obviously those are just to get you started, if you have your own things you wanna say as to why the character you chose is your favorite, feel free! Remember to use spoil tags as to not ruin it for someone who hasn't watched yet. Please let me know though, I'm very interested to see what everyone has to say! Thanks a bunch :)

The mc prob, he had some good things abt him.
Aug 4, 2023 3:05 PM
Jan 2022
The dad sushi, he a real one
Aug 4, 2023 5:24 PM
Jul 2020
Menma because she’s the only character whose name I remember after all these years.
Aug 4, 2023 8:02 PM

Apr 2022
My favorite characters are Anaru and Tsuruko.

In Anaru's case, it's easy to have a lot of sympathy for her. As the world and the people change around her she has a lot of trouble adapting, and things don't ever seem to go the way she wants. She knows what she wants for Jinta but feels powerless to do anything about it. The conversations where her mom teases her about puberty fit this really well and are also super cute.

I have sympathy for Tsuruko but in a different way. It's hard out there for girls who are really smart. It often makes them cold and unapproachable. And it's hard to relate to other people in general when you're too smart. There's this one scene where Tsuruko says something and it goes way over Poppo's head and she realizes she should just let it drop. Tsuruko knows what she wants and she kind of has to pull strings behind the scenes to get it done because of her personality, and it seems like she succeeds by the end. It was tough for a while for her. I admire her for that.
Aug 4, 2023 9:52 PM
Feb 2023
ScionOfCyan said:
My favorite characters are Anaru and Tsuruko.

In Anaru's case, it's easy to have a lot of sympathy for her. As the world and the people change around her she has a lot of trouble adapting, and things don't ever seem to go the way she wants. She knows what she wants for Jinta but feels powerless to do anything about it. The conversations where her mom teases her about puberty fit this really well and are also super cute.

I have sympathy for Tsuruko but in a different way. It's hard out there for girls who are really smart. It often makes them cold and unapproachable. And it's hard to relate to other people in general when you're too smart. There's this one scene where Tsuruko says something and it goes way over Poppo's head and she realizes she should just let it drop. Tsuruko knows what she wants and she kind of has to pull strings behind the scenes to get it done because of her personality, and it seems like she succeeds by the end. It was tough for a while for her. I admire her for that.

I like your way of approach towards Tsuruko (bcuz many people hate her)
Aug 4, 2023 9:55 PM
Feb 2023
Yukiatsu because he’s crazy asf:)
Aug 6, 2023 12:19 AM
Jun 2023
Male mc and female mc
Aug 19, 2023 4:50 PM
Jul 2022
Yukiatsu because he’s creepy😏

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

389 by Grimenio »»
Apr 30, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xity - Apr 28, 2011

319 by Grimenio »»
Apr 28, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.