Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 16, 2010 4:46 PM
Jan 2010
I don't hate Inuyasha, just Kagome, and I hate the fact that the relationship exists and that people are sickenly obsessed over it. There are many reasons why it can't work, and I don't feel like explaining them all now, but I have before. Many times. On Gaia.
And if people think the little "marriage" will last, it won't. I will explain why another time and people better listen, because if they don't, it proves that they're brainless idiots who only think what they're "allowed" to think.
People that don't approve of this relationship are always attacked, and for stupid reasons. Kikyou fits a lot better with Inuyasha than Kagome.
I think one of the main reasons people are anti-Inu/Kik is because Kikyou is mostly introverted while Inuyasha is extroverted. Kagome is also extroverted but that doesn't mean that she's an automatic match for Inuyasha. She doesn't even understand him, she just pities him and that is very insulting.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 7, 2012 2:51 PM
Aug 2012
yup, I agree!! actually, if it hadn't been for Kagome, Kikyo would have probably been well loved. People only hate Kikyo because she is "competition" for Kagome, but if Kikyo wasn't competition, everyone would love her. Kikyo is much better off with Inuyasha
Oct 20, 2012 3:05 AM
Mar 2012
totally agree, she acts like she's much more mature that Inuyash, she tries to "humanize" him as if he had to be human means to act like a normal human (ale does the same thing with that is Shipo complete a demon).
She forgets that Inuyasha is half demon and also that grew alone, so had to learn to defend himself both as human denonios.
She acts as if he were a domestic dog, who has to be punished when they do not answer you questions or when you do something she does not like.
In short she is a brat that takes advantage of the good heart of iuyasha to treat it as a toy, for that added value to stay with Inuyasha Naraku, he's a bastard but at least the Inuyasha would know what to expect.(I´m over reacting but you get my point)
As a black butterfly I announce death
for being my friend have to accept it.
The eyes are the mirror of the soul and the dreams are the gateway to it,
so if you Deam me or see me get ready to die.
Oct 21, 2012 2:27 PM
Aug 2012
darksofya said:
totally agree, she acts like she's much more mature that Inuyash, she tries to "humanize" him as if he had to be human means to act like a normal human (ale does the same thing with that is Shipo complete a demon).
She forgets that Inuyasha is half demon and also that grew alone, so had to learn to defend himself both as human denonios.
She acts as if he were a domestic dog, who has to be punished when they do not answer you questions or when you do something she does not like.
In short she is a brat that takes advantage of the good heart of iuyasha to treat it as a toy, for that added value to stay with Inuyasha Naraku, he's a bastard but at least the Inuyasha would know what to expect.(I´m over reacting but you get my point)

Lol, yeah, and people always say that Kagome loves Inuyasha for who he is because she didn't try to change Inuyasha into a human, unlike Kikyo. The things wrong with this is, sure, Kikyo tried to turn Inuyasha into full human, but Kikyo wanted to do this because she wanted to lead a normal life as an ordinary girl with Inuyasha; not because she couldn't stand Inuyasha as a half demon, but because she wanted to live with him as a normal person. Kikyo should have ended up with Inuyasha, another reason why to hate Naraku!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Inuyasha & Kikyo forever

inukaghaters - Feb 18, 2010

1 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Oct 21, 2012 2:28 PM

» It's nice to see that there's a club like this! ^-^

GradientInfinity - May 16, 2010

0 by GradientInfinity »»
May 16, 2010 4:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.