Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 4, 2023 8:39 AM

May 2018
So, I'm re-watching Oregairu, mostly because I missed the 3rd season and I didn't remember the anime at all. Also, it was a 4/10 to me, and I felt at some point that it deserved a different score, so I decided to re-watch the whole thing. Anyway, the 1st season end up being a 6/10 to me, I changed my perception of it and turns out I actually like this anime, but there are some things I still don't understand, and I feel like it was the same in the past, that's why I had some mixed feelings about the whole story. Either way, I think it's in the 2nd season that things get more complicated, and the real drama really starts, more specifically after the fake confession of Hachiman in episode 2 (No, perhaps the ending of the 1st season would be more precise, but back then Hachiman and Yukino were still in good terms with each other). 

Anyway, after the fake confession, both Yui and Yukino start to treat Hachiman in a more cold and awkward way, and their relationship becomes really distant, and I understand that they don't really like his methods of doing things, actually is more like they completely despise his behaviour, but at the same time care a lot about him, to the point of feeling sad and even heartbroken. Actually, the biggest problem here is that even they don't understand themselves very well, so there are a lot of misunderstandings and problems with communication, which leads to more drama. I can see that they're just a bunch of teenagers, drenched in hormones, anxiety, social insecurities, passion and love, and all these feelings come together in a state of confusion, so they can't verbalize quite well what exactly is happening. In the end, everything is a complete mess. That's my interpretation of it. 

Anyway, here are some questions: How does Yukino feel about Hachiman? Is she acting this awkwardly because she actually likes him, in a romantic way, and then she try to cover this with a façade, cold and distant and hateful towards him; is this how she handles her true feelings, by not conveying them at all? Or the reason is more simple than that and she simply despise everything Hachiman represents? What about Yui? Does she like him as well? At some point in the 1st season, in the festival, she apparently tried to confess to him but he interrupted her in the last moment, but I'm not quite sure if that was a confession. Also, in 2nd season she openly says she loves the club too much to let it go astray, and she emphasizes the word ''love'' for Hachiman, almost like it was a very personal confession. But then again, it's not quite clear to me what they're all trying to say, it could be love or something else entirely, I'm not sure, in the end everything in this anime remains in the subtext. Anyway, I think Yui and Yukino like Hachiman for some reason, but at the same time they don't respect him, or rather they don't even realize how much they like him, and just feel like his cynical character really hurts them all the time, so it's painful to get close to him. This became more clear to me in episode 8 where everyone burst into tears and emotions, but at the same time none of them were quite sure why exactly they were crying... 

I feel this was a very long thread, and I didn't really get anywhere, sorry about that. Either way, at the same time I think I understand what's happening, and this is just a case of teenager angst, sometimes I'm not entirely sure what this is all about, and I think all of these events will be key factors to watch the 3rd season. So I want to hear some opinions about it, what do you guys think the drama is about? Does Yui and Yukino like Hachiman in a romantic way? Actually, a better question would be: how they exactly feel about Hachiman, and how Hachiman sees them? Give me some of your thoughts...

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 4, 2023 8:43 AM
Mar 2023
Its shit.
Watch Classroom of the Elite.
Apr 4, 2023 8:51 AM
Mar 2021
I'm not reading all that but 8/10 show
Apr 4, 2023 8:58 AM
Mar 2021
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

Read* Classroom of the Elite. The anime adaptation is trash.
Apr 4, 2023 9:02 AM
May 2021
Sachyan said:
So, I'm re-watching Oregairu, mostly because I missed the 3rd season and I didn't remember the anime at all. Also, it was a 4/10 to me, and I felt at some point that it deserved a different score, so I decided to re-watch the whole thing. Anyway, the 1st season end up being a 6/10 to me, I changed my perception of it and turns out I actually like this anime, but there are some things I still don't understand, and I feel like it was the same in the past, that's why I had some mixed feelings about the whole story. Either way, I think it's in the 2nd season that things get more complicated, and the real drama really starts, more specifically after the fake confession of Hachiman in episode 2 (No, perhaps the ending of the 1st season would be more precise, but back then Hachiman and Yukino were still in good terms with each other). 

Anyway, after the fake confession, both Yui and Yukino start to treat Hachiman in a more cold and awkward way, and their relationship becomes really distant, and I understand that they don't really like his methods of doing things, actually is more like they completely despise his behaviour, but at the same time care a lot about him, to the point of feeling sad and even heartbroken. Actually, the biggest problem here is that even they don't understand themselves very well, so there are a lot of misunderstandings and problems with communication, which leads to more drama. I can see that they're just a bunch of teenagers, drenched in hormones, anxiety, social insecurities, passion and love, and all these feelings come together in a state of confusion, so they can't verbalize quite well what exactly is happening. In the end, everything is a complete mess. That's my interpretation of it. 

Anyway, here are some questions: How does Yukino feel about Hachiman? Is she acting this awkwardly because she actually likes him, in a romantic way, and then she try to cover this with a façade, cold and distant and hateful towards him; is this how she handles her true feelings, by not conveying them at all? Or the reason is more simple than that and she simply despise everything Hachiman represents? What about Yui? Does she like him as well? At some point in the 1st season, in the festival, she apparently tried to confess to him but he interrupted her in the last moment, but I'm not quite sure if that was a confession. Also, in 2nd season she openly says she loves the club too much to let it go astray, and she emphasizes the word ''love'' for Hachiman, almost like it was a very personal confession. But then again, it's not quite clear to me what they're all trying to say, it could be love or something else entirely, I'm not sure, in the end everything in this anime remains in the subtext. Anyway, I think Yui and Yukino like Hachiman for some reason, but at the same time they don't respect him, or rather they don't even realize how much they like him, and just feel like his cynical character really hurts them all the time, so it's painful to get close to him. This became more clear to me in episode 8 where everyone burst into tears and emotions, but at the same time none of them were quite sure why exactly they were crying... 

I feel this was a very long thread, and I didn't really get anywhere, sorry about that. Either way, at the same time I think I understand what's happening, and this is just a case of teenager angst, sometimes I'm not entirely sure what this is all about, and I think all of these events will be key factors to watch the 3rd season. So I want to hear some opinions about it, what do you guys think the drama is about? Does Yui and Yukino like Hachiman in a romantic way? Actually, a better question would be: how they exactly feel about Hachiman, and how Hachiman sees them? Give me some of your thoughts...

This romcom is the most trash series I have ever seen. So boring, lame drama, overrated af for some reason. People call it really good but it's trash af
Apr 4, 2023 9:03 AM
Apr 2021
most of the scenes in this show has the " read in between the lines" theme going which makes it pretty hard to understand what a lot of the characters are actually thinking and i am gonna assume that's what you are also going through
Apr 4, 2023 9:13 AM
Jan 2022
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

Totally (Chr limit)
Apr 4, 2023 9:15 AM

May 2018
Very helpful replies smh. If you want a TLDR just read the last paragraph.

Apr 4, 2023 9:21 AM
Jul 2022
Well your interpretation is mostly correct, so don’t think too much about it.

I don’t know if you’ve already seen season 3, but it’s better at explaining how both girls like him in their own way.

Yui basically likes him out of pure admiration for his “selflessness”, while Yukino likes him precisely because he represents everything that she stands against, which is later revealed that she basically hates herself because her beliefs are not hers, but her mother’s who put pressure her. But in season 2 she hasn’t realized this and she’s not ready to accept it.

So the fake confession is a hormone clusterfuck, but overall it causes tension for two main reasons:
1- 8man never tells them anything and that leads to big misunderstandings. At the beginning they both think that the confession is real, and they both feel jealous (pretty normal), but the main thing is the fact that 8man acts in a way that not only destroys his overall social life, but that also pushes away the people who hold him dearly (aka both girls).
2- This is the obvious one, but they both dislike 8man's methods and how he makes himself the enemy because it’s obviously not good for him and he shouldn’t carry the blame for things he has basically nothing to do with.

So the awkwardness is mostly because they thought that 8man was starting to actually open up to them but, because of the fake confession and the jealousy of the misunderstanding, they both feel like 8man could betray their relationship at anytime for the sake of “making things right” as he usually does.
In other words, they both feel like the club meant nothing to him.

This mess eventually gets worse because both Yui and Yukino disagree on how they should handle 8man.
Yui thinks that they should just remain together to strengthen their relationship.
And Yukino thinks that they should stop depending too much on 8man and start distancing themselves from him because he’ll eventually ending up hurting them and destroying their relationship for the sake of solving a seemingly meaningless problem.

This all leads to 8man “genuine” scene where he realizes that the girls just want the best for him, but because of his negative nature he doesn’t know how to handle everything that’s going on with his life while also maintaining a good relationship with both of them.
So the genuine scene means that he wanted to keep a good relationship with them but he doesn’t know how to do it. (Or at least that’s my interpretation of it)

Hope it helps. Sorry for the long comment.
Apr 4, 2023 9:27 AM
Jan 2022
Just a simple love triangle. Yukino loves Hachiman and then Hachimen doesn't understand his feelings but falls for Yukino later on. Yui is the third wheel who loves Hachiman but she doesn't want to interfere because she and Yukino are best friends.
Apr 4, 2023 9:27 AM
Nov 2022
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

Now we talking. B)
Apr 4, 2023 9:30 AM
Oct 2021
how does he betray both girls? I don't remember
Apr 4, 2023 9:38 AM
Feb 2022
Sachyan said:

I enjoyed it, and also what the picture says.
Apr 4, 2023 10:08 AM
Oct 2022
Loayza said:
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

LN right ? manga is sh*t
Apr 4, 2023 10:10 AM
Mar 2022
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

Nah that’s worse
Apr 4, 2023 10:12 AM
Nov 2020
Sachyan said:

I loved that part after hachis fake confession because the point is that he is used to living his life as a loner, he's a good guy who helps people but he's ok with sacrificing himself to help but now there are people in his life who really care for him and don't like watching him hurt himself which he's not used to so he has a struggle of deciding if he should change his ways or how he would do that if he did so he ends up kinda lost. or at least that's what I got from it.
Apr 4, 2023 10:12 AM
Mar 2021
Rifas said:
Loayza said:

LN right ? manga is sh*t

Yeah, Light Novel
Apr 4, 2023 10:22 AM
Jul 2022
KiingJxmess said:
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

Nah that’s worse

True. Idk why the hell is he even bringing that up here. Both shows are completely different.
Apr 4, 2023 10:36 AM
Mar 2022
Levi1108 said:
KiingJxmess said:

Nah that’s worse

True. Idk why the hell is he even bringing that up here. Both shows are completely different.

The fanbases are both very similar in their own genres. Elitist and annoying. If I had to guess I’d say just bc they both have apathetic MCs.
Apr 4, 2023 10:42 AM
Aug 2022
Tbh, I will give it 10/10
people can have different tastes...so, don't stuck up on it
just watch something else
Apr 2022
I recommend to watch this video - https://youtu.be/g1qSCEf-aPY. It contains some spoilers for season 3 but it really well shows how damn good is this show. When I watched the show for the first time, I also was lost at some points (mainly because poor translation to polish, which is my native language) - but I ensure you it’s worth putting some thought in it. Of course it’s a romcom so it contains a bit of silliness but when it needs to be serious it really does it good - the “I hate nice girls” monologue, the fake confession, almost every dialogue between Yukino and Hachiman, bridge scene with Hiratsuka, the scene at the oceanarium, Yukino relation with her family and her need to find a goal in life, the whole Hachiman character development - it all works so good for me. It’s not a perfect show but from me it gets straight 8/10.
Aug 2022
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

Its not even of the same genre!
Apr 4, 2023 10:54 AM
Jul 2022
KiingJxmess said:
Levi1108 said:

The fanbases are both very similar in their own genres. Elitist and annoying. If I had to guess I’d say just bc they both have apathetic MCs.

Ah, yes. The protagonist of the series.
Apr 4, 2023 10:56 AM

May 2018
tAb0 said:
Well your interpretation is mostly correct, so don’t think too much about it.

I don’t know if you’ve already seen season 3, but it’s better at explaining how both girls like him in their own way.

Yui basically likes him out of pure admiration for his “selflessness”, while Yukino likes him precisely because he represents everything that she stands against, which is later revealed that she basically hates herself because her beliefs are not hers, but her mother’s who put pressure her. But in season 2 she hasn’t realized this and she’s not ready to accept it.

So the fake confession is a hormone clusterfuck, but overall it causes tension for two main reasons:
1- 8man never tells them anything and that leads to big misunderstandings. At the beginning they both think that the confession is real, and they both feel jealous (pretty normal), but the main thing is the fact that 8man acts in a way that not only destroys his overall social life, but that also pushes away the people who hold him dearly (aka both girls).
2- This is the obvious one, but they both dislike 8man's methods and how he makes himself the enemy because it’s obviously not good for him and he shouldn’t carry the blame for things he has basically nothing to do with.

So the awkwardness is mostly because they thought that 8man was starting to actually open up to them but, because of the fake confession and the jealousy of the misunderstanding, they both feel like 8man could betray their relationship at anytime for the sake of “making things right” as he usually does.
In other words, they both feel like the club meant nothing to him.

This mess eventually gets worse because both Yui and Yukino disagree on how they should handle 8man.
Yui thinks that they should just remain together to strengthen their relationship.
And Yukino thinks that they should stop depending too much on 8man and start distancing themselves from him because he’ll eventually ending up hurting them and destroying their relationship for the sake of solving a seemingly meaningless problem.

This all leads to 8man “genuine” scene where he realizes that the girls just want the best for him, but because of his negative nature he doesn’t know how to handle everything that’s going on with his life while also maintaining a good relationship with both of them.
So the genuine scene means that he wanted to keep a good relationship with them but he doesn’t know how to do it. (Or at least that’s my interpretation of it)

Hope it helps. Sorry for the long comment.

Yeah, re-watching this is helping me to understand everything much better. Also, I just watched episode 11 where there's the infirmary scene and it's pretty clear that Hachiman and Yukino have feelings for each other, and Yui is basically the one who will fall under the unrequited love category:

Anyway, I haven't seen the 3rd season yet, but I think I can understand all those situations a lot better now, and it makes sense for them to behave like that since they're all a bunch of inexperienced teenagers. Well, I was listening to the 2nd ED as well, and reading the lyrics made me realize it pretty much describes the whole situation they're in:

Apr 4, 2023 10:57 AM

May 2018
Kempuss said:
I recommend to watch this video - https://youtu.be/g1qSCEf-aPY. It contains some spoilers for season 3 but it really well shows how damn good is this show. When I watched the show for the first time, I also was lost at some points (mainly because poor translation to polish, which is my native language) - but I ensure you it’s worth putting some thought in it. Of course it’s a romcom so it contains a bit of silliness but when it needs to be serious it really does it good - the “I hate nice girls” monologue, the fake confession, almost every dialogue between Yukino and Hachiman, bridge scene with Hiratsuka, the scene at the oceanarium, Yukino relation with her family and her need to find a goal in life, the whole Hachiman character development - it all works so good for me. It’s not a perfect show but from me it gets straight 8/10.

Alright, thanks for that, I'll definitely take a look.

Apr 4, 2023 11:22 AM
Aug 2022
Sachyan said:

From my perspective , yui likes hachiman as much as yukino but she can't describe her feelings bcz she knows that hachiman is always helping yukino so she thought that it is better to let go him to yukino rather than keeping him to herself. it's 8 /10 for me and I literally cried when yui cried.
Apr 4, 2023 12:14 PM
Sep 2019
Apratim said:
Sachyan said:

This romcom is the most trash series I have ever seen. So boring, lame drama, overrated af for some reason. People call it really good but it's trash af

this anime is fire dude the hell u are talking about
Apr 4, 2023 1:02 PM
Feb 2022
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

Classroom of the Trash
Apr 4, 2023 1:03 PM
May 2021
tiagootaku said:
Apratim said:

where is the fire?? no entertainment at all. I don't remember any scene which made me laugh out loud or like that. And the romantic theme was also lacking bruh. There was just that stupid drama which was boring af
Apr 4, 2023 1:08 PM
Sep 2019
Apratim said:
tiagootaku said:

where is the fire?? no entertainment at all. I don't remember any scene which made me laugh out loud or like that. And the romantic theme was also lacking bruh. There was just that stupid drama which was boring af

firts of all if u want to laught why u would watch oregairu? the romance is there my guy i think u are blind to say that the is no romance
Apr 4, 2023 1:13 PM
May 2021
tiagootaku said:
Apratim said:

firts of all if u want to laught why u would watch oregairu? the romance is there my guy i think u are blind to say that the is no romance

There is literally Romcom in the title that's why 🤷‍♂️. I Expected good comedy-romance mix series like other romcoms. And this was pure disappointment. I Completed all 3 seasons somehow only cause my friend recommended it or else would have dropped it after S1
Apr 4, 2023 1:36 PM
Sep 2019
Apratim said:
tiagootaku said:

There is literally Romcom in the title that's why 🤷‍♂️. I Expected good comedy-romance mix series like other romcoms. And this was pure disappointment. I Completed all 3 seasons somehow only cause my friend recommended it or else would have dropped it after S1

the comedy is implict not explicit
Apr 4, 2023 1:56 PM
Jan 2021
Sachyan said:

I didn't read all of it cause it's too much but if you like psychological stories focused on character's psyche this is the anime for you. if not don't even try cause you'll end up bored.
in my opinion this is a 9/10 anime cause I've watched it 4 times and still find it interesting and discover things that I didn't in the previous times.
I'll just sum it up for you:

so the story follows Hikigaya who's objective is to have a true and honest relationship basically one that isn't shallow. and then yui and yukinoshita (spoiler warning) both like him so they end up being annoyed with him cause he does things that only makes people think less of him but it's just his way of resolving things. then you have yukinoshita sister who only makes things worse always provoking and teasing saying that what they have is not friendship but codependency so that gets into hachiman mind and they're relationship becomes very fragile. the rest hachiman tries to figure out what sort of relationship they have and if it is indeed true.

that's basically it (more focused on 3rd season)
Apr 4, 2023 2:21 PM
Aug 2022
KiingJxmess said:
Levi1108 said:

maybe you are just to idiot to understand the shows 💀, the both animes are good (especially the LNs)
Apr 4, 2023 2:21 PM
Apr 2021
One of the best romcom out there.Solid 9.
Apr 4, 2023 2:25 PM
Mar 2022
Edybucur15 said:
KiingJxmess said:

maybe you are just to idiot to understand the shows 💀, the both animes are good (especially the LNs)

If the only defense u can make that someone doesn’t like ur series is that they are “too dumb to understand it” then ur exactly what I’m talking abt. It also says something abt the quality and accessibility of the series.
Apr 4, 2023 2:26 PM
Mar 2022
KiingJxmess said:
Edybucur15 said:

If the only defense u can make that someone doesn’t like ur series is that they are “too dumb to understand it” then ur exactly what I’m talking abt. It also says something abt the quality and accessibility of the series.

I also never said I didn’t like Oregairu. I just think Assroom of the Elite sucks
Apr 4, 2023 2:29 PM
Aug 2022
KiingJxmess said:
Edybucur15 said:

that's the only answer I get to "my defense", and it's not necessarily about that, believe me you have to be a genius to be able to make stories as good as they wrote
Apr 4, 2023 2:35 PM
Mar 2022
Edybucur15 said:
KiingJxmess said:

that's the only answer I get to "my defense", and it's not necessarily about that, believe me you have to be a genius to be able to make stories as good as they wrote

The authors being talented at writing stories is completely irrelevant from what I initially said. And a part of being an author is writing stories that the masses can enjoy. So by your logic they are not a good author if u have to have a 200 iq to understand it, which u don’t btw. COTE isn’t as deep as u think it is. That doesn’t mean it’s bad, but it isn’t the greatest thing ever written either.

U proved my point abt the two fandoms perfectly.
Apr 4, 2023 3:53 PM
Aug 2021
Most of the series drama comes from how Japanese society is very indirect. People hide their true feelings behind a mask of politeness.

that is Hachiman's main issue, he feels like he can't form true relationships based on trust because no one ever says how they really feel or what they're really feeling.
Apr 4, 2023 4:58 PM
Feb 2023
I love this anime. Planning on rewatching in the near future.

I'm ploughing my way through the light novels while I'm on night shifts, they add quite a lot to understanding some of the dynamics. They are still from the MC's perspective, so quite a skewed perspective.

It helps to remember that he is an unreliable narrator.
Apr 4, 2023 5:14 PM
Nov 2021
This forum did not pass the vibe check
Apr 4, 2023 5:37 PM

May 2020
LN reader here!!!

All 3 are fully aware of the love triangle going on with them hence the awkward atmosphere.
Since the fake confession on Hina on episode 2,
You should notice the stark difference on how Yui & Yukino reacted on Hachiman's confession.
Yukino doesnt want his way or method of solving problems which is to sacrifice himself(in this case, socially) to solve a problem.
Yukino doesnt want that bcoz she doesnt want to see Hachiman hurting himself.
(& her perception of him was destroyed & got worse if you add the context on what he did on Sagami for her in season 1 but thats besides the point.)
While Yui just accepts the way he does things.
Now unto the love triangle,
Both Yui & Hachiman dont want to change their status quo simply because they dont want to leave the club or destroy their friendship/relationship they have at that point & hence why Hachiman always goes to Iroha.(Which is a bad alternative by the way especially if you noticed that their relationship on each other is based on manipulation.)
& knowing Yui,
Shes the type of person who wants to please everyone & at the same time, selfish.
She just accepts the awkward atmosphere & the status quo.
& Ofc, the genuine.
Hachiman just wants a real & honest relationship.
No bullshit, no lies.
Just a real & honest relationship that he doesnt need to overthink & guess on what the other person is thinking or what type of person they are.
Basically knowing the other person inside & out.
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Apr 4, 2023 7:18 PM
Jun 2021
Sachyan said:

You have literally predicted the plot of the show & what's about to come in 3rd season

I will highly recommend you to finish season 3, it may clear your all doubts
Apr 4, 2023 7:57 PM
Nov 2022
Sachyan said:

Don't worry bro nobody understood what characters were doing but somehow some dumb monkey commented oregaireu is "lit" instead of "shit" and here we are in this overrated romance anime with 5 minutes of romance in season 3
Apr 4, 2023 10:29 PM

May 2018
Even tho there's some heavy derailing going on in this thread, I'm happy for all the replies, thank you. Anyway, I binged everything, and while I do have some issues with the series as whole, I think it was a solid story in the end. After finishing the 3rd season everything became very clear to me, I think they wrapped things up pretty nicely, and even tho there's too much Irohas in 3rd season, and the prom plot is shit, I really loved the bridge scene on episode 11 (3rd season; one of the best confessions I've ever seen in anime ngl) and overall the closure was pretty good, gotta say the whole build up of the story might be infuriating sometimes but it pays off in the end. I'd say season 1 is a 6/10, season 2 a 7/10 and season 3 a 6/10; anyway I liked it, I'm glad I watched everything this time. Hopefully at some point we get an OVA to show us some more of Hachiman X Yukino, based couple.

Apr 5, 2023 7:37 AM
Apr 2022
I ain't reading allat. Show is doo doo
Apr 5, 2023 7:51 AM

May 2020
Sachyan said:
Even tho there's some heavy derailing going on in this thread, I'm happy for all the replies, thank you. Anyway, I binged everything, and while I do have some issues with the series as whole, I think it was a solid story in the end. After finishing the 3rd season everything became very clear to me, I think they wrapped things up pretty nicely, and even tho there's too much Irohas in 3rd season, and the prom plot is shit, I really loved the bridge scene on episode 11 (3rd season; one of the best confessions I've ever seen in anime ngl) and overall the closure was pretty good, gotta say the whole build up of the story might be infuriating sometimes but it pays off in the end. I'd say season 1 is a 6/10, season 2 a 7/10 and season 3 a 6/10; anyway I liked it, I'm glad I watched everything this time. Hopefully at some point we get an OVA to show us some more of Hachiman X Yukino, based couple.

The 3rd season's plot was kinda shit since its missing quite a lot of things!!!
Like Haruno & Hayato & their respective backstories!!!
& their impact on Yukino!!!

Yukimom was also underwhelming considering she was so hyped to be this over controlling mother only to get swept by Hachiman's plan which im pretty sure both her & Haruno are aware of!!!

& Iroha???
Was just a bad distraction!!!

The writing had a dropoff in the 3rd season compared to the previous 2 seasons!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Apr 5, 2023 10:32 AM
Apr 2023
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

no...
there is a lot of difference between the two
Apr 5, 2023 12:46 PM
May 2021
KiingJxmess said:
Ayanokamisama said:
Its shit.

Nah that’s worse

agreed! CLASS ROOM OF THE ELITE??
I WOULD RATHER WATCH SHIELD HERO SEASON 2
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2015

374 by Quirky_Capybara »»
Feb 8, 11:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.