Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 2010 11:30 AM

Mar 2010

Your layout lacking goodness, dont worry we will make one for you! XD

Please Request using this format

Text: (any text you want on it for example a list of you fav anime or your hobbies or just text saying welcome :3 )
Picture: (what picture or pictures do you want included in it or do you want us to Pick gives a good idea of what you want tho!)
How you want it: (short tall pictures everywere just give us your ideas ^.^)
Other details: (enything you want to say about it you dident get a chance to)
What user you want to make your profile: Self explanatory

• Please give credit to our layout makers/admins!
  • iNOv3rMyH3aD+ anime-luv336 = Damn Good Layouts ;)

anime-luv336 said:
    Aww thanks! I'll be taking layout requests so If you want me to make a profile, Write "User: anime-luv336" So I know that I should do that layout. Just so you know, It'll be similar to the one on this club.The layout changed. But you can see all my layouts here. Btw, thanks for requesting me if you do! Makes me feel like my work is worthwhile. ^_^

purrpleninja000 said:
    i will Also Be doingg layoutss please state which user you would like ^_^ arigatou

• anime-luv336Jul 9, 2010 3:53 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
    May 15, 2010 10:09 PM

Dec 2009
    Profile done! (by purpleninja)
    anime-luv336Jul 9, 2010 4:31 PM

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    Jun 18, 2010 1:28 PM
    Oct 2009
    Profile's done (by anime-luv336)
    Click here to see the finished profile!
    anime-luv336Jul 28, 2010 6:25 PM
    Aug 15, 2010 5:29 PM

Jan 2010
    Text:
    About Me. I'm fifteen, lazy, and i like random friend requests.
    Likes: tennis, volleyball, reading, TV, fruits and veggies, organics, math, chocolates
    Dislikes: annoying people, annoying things, waiting, grapefruit, science
    Current Manga/Anime Obsession: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Hopeless Yaoi fan
    Picture:
    d.gray-man pics of allen, lavi kanda together (no linalee) or individuals, katekyo guardian + boss pictures, varia pictures maybe two of each group

How you want it: pretty sizable group pics, but u can make short small individual shots of some characters
    Other details: links to my blog, "Welcome to TaryTrayTwins412's Profile" sign, link to manga list and anime list, link to [TVMF]
    What user you want to make your profile: purrpleninja000
    TaryTrayTwins412Aug 23, 2010 10:50 AM
    Not the greatest of riches, the warmth of my family, the tender embrace of a lover, or the offer of continuous success could ever triumph over all the yaoi I could ever enjoy.
    Sep 18, 2010 11:34 PM
    Oct 2009
    User: anime-luv336
    Text: I'm pretty easy going person I like Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, HOTD, One Piece and a few of the popular ones. I like watching anime and reading manga. Some mangas i like are Beelzebub, Bleach, The Breaker, Mahou Negima Sensei, Bakuman, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece.

Pictures: what ever goes good with the layout, preferably a bleach picture for the bleach videos to go along with the bleach video and a one piece picture for the one piece video.
    How you want it: Like the Youtube layout that i saw where all you layouts are at.
    Video Links:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy0eSQ2aqFE&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWcnDOjxNvU&feature=channel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUz88KDGDKQ&feature=related

Other Details: Links to my member cards, anime list and manga list. where ever you wanna put the links thats fine with me. And if you wanna throw your name somewhere in there too let people know who made it go ahead.

Thanks i hope i gave enough details for it, if not let me know.
    Jan 8, 2011 4:59 AM

Jun 2010
    Text:

Picture:

How you want it: I want it to be dark colors.. :) (like black+violet... or anything..dark XP )

Other details: Also please include my favorite anime & anime characters (with pictures please, if you don't mind.:) thanks!)

Favorite anime: Gosick, Kuroshitsuji, Ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai(oreimo), Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku, Angel Beats, KHR!
    Favorite Female characters: Victorique de Blois, Ruri Gokou, Kirino Kousaka, Erika Sendo, Kanade Tachibana, Ritsu Tainaka, Mio Akiyama
    Favorite Male characters: Kazuya Kujo, Ayato Naoi, Yuzuru Otonashi, Ciel Phantomhive, Kyoya Hibari

What user you want to make your profile: anime-luv336

Thanks so much!!! :) :) :)
    Jul 2, 2011 6:00 AM

Apr 2010
    What You Want It To Say:

Hy!Welcome to Shiver's profile!^^

Name: Cata
    Hobbies:sleeping, playing games, watching anime and historical series and doing random things...
    Likes: Anime, manga, hyper people , rock music , Disturbed, cats ^^
    Dislikes: Stupid people, spiders, big dogs.

~Anime things:

Favorite Genres:Shounen,Psychological, Horror, Thriller, Mystery, Adventure
    Favorite anime: One Piece ,Death Note,Steins Gate, Umineko no naku koro ni,Bakuman
    Favorite Anime Boy :Usopp, Naruto,Rintarō Okabe
    Favorie Anime Girl: Nico Robin, Beatrice

~Accept friend and clubs requests and also profile comments ^^..feel free to talk with me!

Oh can you put pics at my favorite anime (O-ne-gai ~~~~)If you can't at all at least at One Piece and Bakuman

Use this pic onegai....oh and cut the panties...also no butt onegai @_@...oh and put the girl in the righ side and the writing on the other side ^^...any colour but something that you can distinguish

The pic:

Requested Designer:Anyone who can make it!

Tanks a looottt^^..I hope I didn't ask to much
    Aug 7, 2011 11:02 PM

Apr 2011
    User: anime-luv336
    Text: (Hello MAL people!
    My name is springOREO and I am an anime and manga crazed person. ^^ My favorite color is green and I am 100% sarcastic. I recently started getting into asian dramas, so if you have any suggestions, leave a comment! But most importantly I love cupcakes!)
    (Favorite Animes:
    Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ghost Hunt, Pandora Hearts, Kobato, Kimi ni Todoke, Night Wizard, Otome Youkai Zakuro)
    (Favorite Mangas:
    PANDORA HEARTS, Gakuen Alice, Kaichou Wa Maid-sama, Dengeki Daisy, Black Bird, L-DK, Remei No Arcana)
    (Favorite Characters:
    Xerxes Break, Usui Takumi, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo, Hanato Kobato, Kuronuma Sawako, Sanada Ryuu, T.K.)
    (Thanks for visiting!)
    (Picture: Xerxes Break! (Pandora Hearts) Could you please choose the picture? Because I'm having a hard time looking for a good one :])
    (How you want it: A big picture of Xerxes Break and then (if possible) a picture of Alice (Pandora Hearts) in chibi-form around the text.)
    (Other details: A fancy, but still readable, format for the text, and colors for the text that go with the pictures, please!)

Hope it's not too much!
    ARIGATO!~ :)
    Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ~EXTREME~ LIMITED EDITION MEMBER CARDS [CLOSED]

purrpleninja000 - May 10, 2010

33 by SibbyChu »»
    Jul 12, 2015 1:00 PM

» ~EXTREME~ BADGES ( 1 2 )

purrpleninja000 - May 13, 2010

95 by Harumizuky »»
    Nov 14, 2012 6:16 AM

» ~EXTREME~ OFFICIAL MEMBER CARDS [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

purrpleninja000 - May 10, 2010

61 by SibbyChu »»
    Jun 18, 2012 10:58 AM

» ~EXTREME~ AVATAR AND SIGNATURE REQUESTS

elvonndcloud - May 13, 2010

6 by Noire1208 »»
    Jul 5, 2011 8:57 AM

» ~EXTREME~ 5 WORD STORY GAME

elvonndcloud - May 13, 2010

34 by Smudge »»
    Jun 22, 2010 7:01 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.