Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2023 3:14 PM
Mar 2014
The new pokemon series was revealed today with the new protagonists Liko and Roy, we knew this for awhile, but the first key visual and trailer was put out. With Ash leaving, Misty/Brock will obviously be gone again too.

So Misty returned for 10 episodes (she wasn't in the first one about Latias), and Brock 9 episodes. Ironically enough they just got 10ish eps for the end of the show, and never got to return for a full series. I guess it sorta came and went. Looks like the original trio being reunited didn't last very long at all.
Mar 3, 2023 7:19 PM

Aug 2019
We knew that they would only stay for a few episodes when the 11-episode mini-series was first announced. Why did you feel the need to tell us something we've already known since December of last year?

I mean at least they got to stick around for a bit, and Misty even caught a new Pokemon and remembered that she had an Azurill. Better that than for her to just make a non-verbal cameo, unlike some other characters.
Mar 4, 2023 1:51 PM
Mar 2014
Early_Morning said:
We knew that they would only stay for a few episodes when the 11-episode mini-series was first announced. Why did you feel the need to tell us something we've already known since December of last year?

I mean at least they got to stick around for a bit, and Misty even caught a new Pokemon and remembered that she had an Azurill. Better that than for her to just make a non-verbal cameo, unlike some other characters.

I'm basically refering to the people who waited 20 years for Misty to return to the main cast since the end of Johto, you know the "I stopped watching when Misty left" people. So after waiting 20 years from the time they were young kids or teenagers in the early 2000's, they finally get Misty back as 30 year old adults over two decades later. But since it's only for 10 episodes rather than a full series (of 100+ or whatever episodes), it still feels like they didn't quite get what they wanted.

For example if Misty/Brock were actually main characters from the beginning of Journey's instead of say Go and Koharu, and they stuck around all 130+ eps of Journey's, then THAT would have been the full and proper return for Misty. Instead 10 episodes is basically comparable to Dawn's 9 episode cameo back in BW, where they stuck around a bit but it ended too soon. I also suspect Misty/Brock will part ways with Ash before he heads back to Pallet in the last episode too.

More topics from this board

» So how do you feel that Pokeshipping never happened even in the end? Misty fans how do you feel?

precita - Apr 4, 2023

13 by precita »»
Jun 2, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Pokemon: Mezase Pokemon Master Episode 9 Discussion

NintenZura - Mar 10, 2023

28 by QueenNothing »»
Apr 26, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Pokemon: Mezase Pokemon Master Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LapisLazulis - Mar 24, 2023

87 by Nerdason »»
Mar 24, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon: Mezase Pokemon Master Episode 10 Discussion

AkemiInoue - Mar 17, 2023

43 by Nerdason »»
Mar 24, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Pokemon: Mezase Pokemon Master Episode 8 Discussion

Cosenza - Mar 3, 2023

33 by Nerdason »»
Mar 23, 7:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.