Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 28, 2023 4:24 PM
Apr 2021
I feel like the show is purposefully trying to be oblivious to how strong and OP Malika is. I'm on the 3rd episode and I feel like she didn't really need Dariel and Dariel even stated it. She could have easily defended herself from the monster from the first episode, but I feel like she let Dariel save her to probably find a potential husband. I feel like her infatuation of Dariel is kind of annoying and pushy. She's forcing herself and I can't tell whether she means it or she's just playing around. I'm pretty sure Dariel suffered from rib injuries when she called him a meanie and squeezed him in episode 2 It's obvious, she's clearly stronger than Dariel and if he were to fight her, he would have broken bones. Other than that, I'm liking the anime so far.
FiddlePieFeb 28, 2023 4:27 PM
Feb 28, 2023 5:00 PM
Apr 2022
Regardless of her motives, she’s definitely very protective of him later, and I think her strength is mostly used for laughs.
Feb 28, 2023 8:22 PM

Mar 2021
HatTrkPatrk said:
The joke is obvious. She's ordinary as fuck,

pretty sure you'll need a spoiler tag for that one in this case.
Feb 28, 2023 9:20 PM
Sep 2020
Well in a chapter they told she tried to be adventurer but couldnt, but didn't understand why? It's because she's the daughter of the mayor? Or something about feelings or why?
Mar 1, 2023 5:51 AM

Apr 2021
FiddlePie said:
I feel like the show is purposefully trying to be oblivious to how strong and OP Malika is. I'm on the 3rd episode and I feel like she didn't really need Dariel and Dariel even stated it. She could have easily defended herself from the monster from the first episode, but I feel like she let Dariel save her to probably find a potential husband. I feel like her infatuation of Dariel is kind of annoying and pushy. She's forcing herself and I can't tell whether she means it or she's just playing around. I'm pretty sure Dariel suffered from rib injuries when she called him a meanie and squeezed him in episode 2 It's obvious, she's clearly stronger than Dariel and if he were to fight her, he would have broken bones. Other than that, I'm liking the anime so far.

You are single, are you?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 1, 2023 5:52 AM
Apr 2021
ejleon said:
FiddlePie said:

You are single, are you?

What makes you say that?
Mar 1, 2023 5:54 AM
Apr 2021
HatTrkPatrk said:
The joke is obvious. She's ordinary as fuck

She might have some yandere tendencies considering how she overprotective of Darien
Mar 1, 2023 3:01 PM

Apr 2021
FiddlePie said:
ejleon said:

You are single, are you?

What makes you say that?

Dude… a beautiful voluptuous OP chick is into you and even lovingly humbly submits to you being the protector and provider, yet you complain about her because you feel “pushed and annoyed” by her attachment … only a guy who hasn’t had much experience would dislike this woman.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 1, 2023 3:28 PM

Oct 2022
FiddlePie said:
HatTrkPatrk said:

She might have some yandere tendencies considering how she overprotective of Darien

Is she really a yandere if
Mar 1, 2023 3:45 PM
Sep 2021
I'm really liking the development of Malika as a character. Hell, I'm loving it!
Mar 9, 2023 9:54 PM

Apr 2021
FiddlePie said:
HatTrkPatrk said:

Hey have you seen the recent episode?

It is more like I was thinking for them, it nice to see them nervous and also caring for one another.

Nov 1, 2023 1:05 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to elalejoveloz
Well in a chapter they told she tried to be adventurer but couldnt, but didn't understand why? It's because she's the daughter of the mayor? Or something about feelings or why?
elalejoveloz said:

After she mentioned that, I was expecting a reveal about her being a demon or someone special until the end of the season, but it never happened.
It would be too weird for her to be this strong and not able to use aura at the same time otherwise.
I guess there is still a chance that something is mentioned in the LN, but I couldn't find anything about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

81 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

18 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

40 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

45 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

115 by Jack-Kai-Lantern »»
Apr 9, 10:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.