Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of the Otonashi X Tachibana development in Episode 6?
May 7, 2010 9:04 PM

Feb 2010
So everyone, what did you think of episode 6? I thought it was another great episode with I would say a nice development between Otonashi and Kanade. Don't you guys think so? Since this is the Otonashi X Tachibana club, we will focus mainly on their relationship and the story.

Do you like or wish for the Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade pairing from Angel Beats? Or just love both characters?
Then Join the club ^^:The Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade Club

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 7, 2010 9:38 PM

Jan 2010
I like the part where Otonashi cried for Tachibana ;)
And i'll have to agree.The system there is too cruel :(
Because of that system,Tachibana is forced to be alone >.<

And it looks like we're the only 2 members who are active ^-^
2 out of 71 members :)
That's just too sad ^^
May 7, 2010 11:07 PM

Oct 2009
lol. ill try to be more active ^^

i agree with KazeFalcon. its so sad how Tachibana has to be alone.
this episode was good though. it had a pretty good development between Otonashi and Tachibana
i loved the part where they eat the spicy tofu together ^^

May 8, 2010 4:03 AM

Feb 2010
KazeFalcon said:
I like the part where Otonashi cried for Tachibana ;)

I agree. That world is just so cruel. Makes me want to hug Kanade a million more times.
Yes activity in this club is low for now but it'll get better, I hope.

Do you like or wish for the Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade pairing from Angel Beats? Or just love both characters?
Then Join the club ^^:The Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade Club

May 8, 2010 4:55 AM

Jan 2010
ph34rbot said:
lol. ill try to be more active ^^

i agree with KazeFalcon. its so sad how Tachibana has to be alone.
this episode was good though. it had a pretty good development between Otonashi and Tachibana
i loved the part where they eat the spicy tofu together ^^

Lol.When i write that,i wasn't refering to the admins ^^"
I know the admins are busy and all ;)
May 8, 2010 5:59 AM

Aug 2009
Sorry for not being active lately >_<. I'll try to be more active in future.

As for the episode. It had quite a lot of nice developments.

I liked the part where they ate Mapo doufu together. It seems Tachibana doesn't care about rules either when it comes to Mapo Doufu :D.
Also the prison scene was quite sad for poor Tachibana having to be all alone. But it was cute how Otonashi took Tachibana's hand and ran away together :).

On the other it also had some *cough* not good developments *cough*. Otonashi you damn pimp >_>
May 8, 2010 6:10 AM

Oct 2009
This ep was so canon xD i simply loved it. especially the part the Otonashi cried for Tachibana x'(( they're sooooo cute together.
May 8, 2010 6:52 AM

Dec 2008
Well...I was just waiting. And waiting for him to talk to her.
I mean every little scene with her shows that you can talk to her as per normal and Otonashi just camped around doing nothing...
So yeah this episode satisfied me. Hope for more air time for Kanade ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2010 10:25 AM
Mar 2009
Tenshi having different versions of Hand Sonic makes her character more interesting.
Will anyone gather all fanarts of TachibanaXOtonashi...
May 8, 2010 1:03 PM

Mar 2010
It was a pretty good development.
I don't understand why to be her friend one would have to live a "normal" life though.
Does she only befriend those who do not break the rules? I mean, she seems to be heading down the friend track with Otonashi, despite her stoic nature, but..
Well. I guess it'll al be explained in time.
May 9, 2010 12:58 PM

May 2010
Best moment of the episode for me... well, to be honest, like with most people here that was probably Otonashi weeping for Kanade. But apart from that, I just loved Kanade asleep. She looked so... well, angelic, frankly. Haha, I wonder if that was intentional? xD

Very glad to see some solid Otonashi/Kanade development though. I just wish there'd been a little more of it, particularly at the end - where I thought Kanade ended up a little side-lined in favour of Naoi and Yurippe. Though I perhaps wouldn't have minded that so much if we'd gotten to see a properly hypnotised Yuri... hehehe... but no, Otonashi had to go and be a hero before Naoi could finished the job. (Silly Naoi-kun, not guarding against getting socked one in the face by the protagonist. Didn't you see the protagonist aura around him?)

Anyway. Still loving the series; possibly the best anime I've watched to date. It's the only one that I've actually re-watched just for the fun of it, though I intend to do the same with Bakemonogatari some time soon. Bring on more of it!
May 17, 2011 8:05 AM

Feb 2011
Of course i loved it! ^__^ theyre really cute~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Any Yuri haters?

KazeFalcon - May 2, 2010

15 by DepressedRabbit »»
Mar 22, 2019 1:17 PM

» So why do you like Otanashi and Tachibana as couple?

gerb234 - May 1, 2010

9 by Yuki__Kuran »»
Aug 27, 2017 12:04 PM

» Request a Member Card :) [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KazeFalcon - May 7, 2010

228 by SongstressAeris »»
Mar 10, 2013 9:56 AM

Poll: » What you think about Angel Beats from 1st epi till now

Shin_Star - May 10, 2010

10 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 7:55 AM

Poll: » This review =.=

KazeFalcon - May 12, 2010

11 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.