Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2022 1:24 PM
Nov 2022
I was wondering if anyone has found the ova of the series yet. I just wanted to see the ova to complete the series as of now.
Nov 30, 2022 2:08 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
There used to be somebody on Tumblr who offered it as a download, but they took it down since then. I'm not sure if it's available anywhere else unfortunately.

If it helps, it doesn't really have much of a plot. It just shows some interactions between Aizou and Yuujirou in a mock making of style for the Romeo music video. It came out a few years before the anime so it's not "canon" to it or anything.
Nov 30, 2022 2:19 PM

Nov 2011
you mean this?

feat Miku and Gumi (original version), from Honeyworks official channel

feat LIP x LIP, from Sony Music Japan official channel
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Nov 30, 2022 4:47 PM
Nov 2022
MagicPolly said:
There used to be somebody on Tumblr who offered it as a download, but they took it down since then. I'm not sure if it's available anywhere else unfortunately.

If it helps, it doesn't really have much of a plot. It just shows some interactions between Aizou and Yuujirou in a mock making of style for the Romeo music video. It came out a few years before the anime so it's not "canon" to it or anything.
Does it at least have any animations cause I would like to see that. If you know all this can you post the link on where you found the info, if not, then that is okay I would accept the answer on whatever means necessary.
Myani2016Nov 30, 2022 4:53 PM
Nov 30, 2022 5:01 PM
Nov 2022
I happened to saw the trailer after typing in the title from pasting the Japanese language I copied. The trailer is showed here: https://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34429883. If anyone has more info or a link you may bring whatever is possible.
Nov 30, 2022 5:56 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
Myani2016 said:
MagicPolly said:

Does it at least have any animations cause I would like to see that. If you know all this can you post the link on where you found the info, if not, then that is okay I would accept the answer on whatever means necessary.

It is animated, unfortunately I found the person who I originally got it from and they wrote that they won't be reuploading it again for some reason. They did post a transcript of the translation here though.
Nov 30, 2022 6:13 PM
Nov 2022
MagicPolly said:
Myani2016 said:

It is animated, unfortunately I found the person who I originally got it from and they wrote that they won't be reuploading it again for some reason. They did post a transcript of the translation here though.
I understand, at least I saw some screenshots. Thank you for doing your best.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

56 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 14, 2023 3:20 AM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

66 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 11, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2022

34 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 11, 2023 11:46 AM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2022

34 by utopica »»
May 13, 2023 4:55 AM

» is Heroines Run the Show kid appropriate?

Haikyuu_ForLife - Jan 23, 2023

5 by thehornedrat »»
Mar 2, 2023 11:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.