SparklingCheese said:
Didn't expected this tbh.

btw... WHEN IS IT STARTING?

No exact dates sadly.
awh.. damn it, that sucks..
Feb 8, 2023 5:47 AM

Nov 2007
Casts (normal and exclusive different)
Airing on Sundays at 25:00 (Mondays at 1:00 a.m.) via Tokyo MX starting April 2, 2023
Special show on March 26, 2023
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1675755089

Also it should be Soushi, not Souji (the furigana for the character from the article says so)

PV
Theme Song: "Virgin Moonlight" by Soushi Sazanami (CV: Yoshiki Nakashima)
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/516690
tsubasaloverMar 14, 2023 9:01 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 23, 2023 8:35 AM

Sep 2016
I'm glad its getting adapted but I hope the animation is good ):
Apr 9, 2023 6:00 PM
Dec 2021
I just started watching the anime today. A lot of segs were in the manga but the anime duration is way too short to animate all the good stuff... HAIYAA
Apr 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Feb 2022
IronHead1987 said:
I just started watching the anime today. A lot of segs were in the manga but the anime duration is way too short to animate all the good stuff... HAIYAA
They cut the scenes with the sex?! What.
Apr 9, 2023 11:06 PM
Dec 2021
yep there's little segs there m8
Apr 10, 2023 3:09 PM

Feb 2020
I mean it is roughly 5minutes long, so there is only one juicy-scene and a little bit around it, just like they do with every one of these shows since some seasons.
The stain of red that colors the pavement
Painted with blood of somebody you love
Is this the sacrifice for the broken
Losing the purest of what's in your heart
Apr 10, 2023 8:28 PM

Feb 2022
Wusel-chan said:
I mean it is roughly 5minutes long, so there is only one juicy-scene and a little bit around it, just like they do with every one of these shows since some seasons.
Yeah, I remember how censored sweet punishment's anime adaptation was even on the uncensored version. Well, I think they did the entire plot dirty with the anime adaptation because the manga is a masterpiece comparing it. But also other anime adaptations of these josei hentai do remove sex scenes, unfortunately.
Apr 12, 2023 3:54 AM

Feb 2020
RealCheeze said:
Wusel-chan said:
Yeah, I remember how censored sweet punishment's anime adaptation was even on the uncensored version. Well, I think they did the entire plot dirty with the anime adaptation because the manga is a masterpiece comparing it. But also other anime adaptations of these josei hentai do remove sex scenes, unfortunately.

They should just do it like with Redo of Healer, adapting a hentai with plot and call it ecchi - and in the case of the majority of adaptations they do, which are josei, just add the josei tag to it. And we can enjoy our smut much more. Or just make it an official hentai targeted for females and go full uncensored mode. I read quite a lot of them and I enjoy them a lot and since there are A LOT, I am sure the Japanese are enjoying it too. So why being hesitant to adapt it proper? I don't get it. :/
Jul 4, 2023 7:38 AM

Feb 2022
Wusel-chan said:
RealCheeze said:

They should just do it like with Redo of Healer, adapting a hentai with plot and call it ecchi - and in the case of the majority of adaptations they do, which are josei, just add the josei tag to it. And we can enjoy our smut much more. Or just make it an official hentai targeted for females and go full uncensored mode. I read quite a lot of them and I enjoy them a lot and since there are A LOT, I am sure the Japanese are enjoying it too. So why being hesitant to adapt it proper? I don't get it. :/
Yeah, they did sweet punishment really dirty with that anime adaptation because they didn't explain the plot properly as well which made the hentai dislikable for a lot of people. I read the manga so I know that the plot is explained better in the manga with more content.
Jul 4, 2023 9:33 AM

Feb 2020
RealCheeze said:
Wusel-chan said:

Yeah, they did sweet punishment really dirty with that anime adaptation because they didn't explain the plot properly as well which made the hentai dislikable for a lot of people. I read the manga so I know that the plot is explained better in the manga with more content.
I remember looking for the manga and I couldn't find it, so I gave up on that.
Jul 4, 2023 9:36 AM

Feb 2022
Wusel-chan said:
RealCheeze said:
I can message you a link of the site and page that I use to read it for free :) I don't know if the translation is really official, but it's ongoing. Also, if you're going to ask about in what chapter the anime ended on then I don't really remember since I recommend you to read it from the start.
Jul 4, 2023 9:43 AM

Feb 2022
Wusel-chan said:
RealCheeze said:
check your messages, I sent you the link :)
Also, I'm sorry for responding so late on your message XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sazanami Soushi ni Junketsu wo Sasagu Episode 8 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Jul 27, 2023

0 by PervInTheSheets »»
Jul 27, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Sazanami Soushi ni Junketsu wo Sasagu Episode 7 Discussion

0 by PervInTheSheets »»
Jul 27, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Sazanami Soushi ni Junketsu wo Sasagu Episode 6 Discussion

0 by PervInTheSheets »»
Jul 27, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Sazanami Soushi ni Junketsu wo Sasagu Episode 5 Discussion

0 by PervInTheSheets »»
Jul 27, 2023 6:53 AM

Poll: » Sazanami Soushi ni Junketsu wo Sasagu Episode 4 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - May 28, 2023

2 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 23, 2023 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.