Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2022 7:37 PM

May 2022
Apparently, only the first chapter is floating around in English, maybe not even the first full chapter. This looks great. The first few pages hook you in. The characters are attractive and the tension from page 1 is awesome. Can't wait to get more! Chapter 2 (Volume 2?) is being published in 3 weeks, but who knows when there will be an English version?
Sep 1, 2022 11:55 PM

Jan 2017
OG_Otaku said:
Can't wait to get more!

The translators of Chapter 1 made an announcement a few weeks ago :
We are a couple who recently became independent, unfortunately and due to the pandemic, I lost my job due to downsizing and my partner is unable to find a job. We had savings but they ran out and we are having trouble paying the rent or buying food, and if we keep falling behind we could end up on the street.

We are exploring every opportunity to get money, we don't speak perfect English so we apologize for every mistake.
Any help is more than welcome, in case you want to help you can do it from here:
https://ko-fi.com/synergy

Anyone who knows about online jobs, I would appreciate if you could tell us by inbox, thank you very much for reading us.

So you could hire them to translate a Manga , it would help them and you would get your chance to read it.
Aside from them , no one seems interested in picking this Manga anyway.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 2, 2022 2:33 AM

Jan 2021
Alexioos95 said:

But why though. The first chapter is so good I thought someone would pick it up.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 2, 2022 8:20 AM

May 2022
FZREMAKE said:
Alexioos95 said:

But why though. The first chapter is so good I thought someone would pick it up.

This manga is serialized in Japan in Comic Zenon, owned by Coamix publishing company. Coamix recently merged/took over other manga companies, and so there has been some transition in the parent companies producing this manga in Japan. Maybe it is just a matter of time and building up a fanbase in Japan. I am hopeful that with more chapters published in Japanese we will eventually see more in translation as well...
Sep 2, 2022 9:18 AM

Jan 2021
OG_Otaku said:
FZREMAKE said:

This manga is serialized in Japan in Comic Zenon, owned by Coamix publishing company. Coamix recently merged/took over other manga companies, and so there has been some transition in the parent companies producing this manga in Japan. Maybe it is just a matter of time and building up a fanbase in Japan. I am hopeful that with more chapters published in Japanese we will eventually see more in translation as well...

Hopefully so. It has potential to be a popular new romance manga.

Oct 13, 2022 8:03 AM
Feb 2022
What does it mean by ‘hook up’?
Oct 13, 2022 9:45 AM

May 2022
Co1d said:
What does it mean by ‘hook up’?

Are you asking about my post where I said the story hooks you in? I meant the initial premise or setup is so interesting you want to know more: school beauty is a closet otaku, is there a possibility of friendship or romance… Newspaper journalists speak of a “hook”, something in the first sentence or paragraph that makes the reader want to continue to the end. That’s what I meant by hook. The first chapter made me want to read a lot more.
Oct 13, 2022 5:48 PM
Feb 2022
Oh no, sorry. I meant by the synopsis, it says hook up. Does it mean that in the sexual sense or like a meetup?
Oct 13, 2022 6:54 PM

May 2022
Co1d said:
Oh no, sorry. I meant by the synopsis, it says hook up. Does it mean that in the sexual sense or like a meetup?

Oh! Not sexual, at least so far... The male main character, a hopeless and friendless otaku, is showing off a bit of merchandise, I think it was a limited edition eraser. The two good looking girls in his class are closet fans who don't want to admit they read manga or watch anime, but they recognize his eraser and get really excited about it. Then they try to pretend that they are not really otaku. The hook up in the synopsis simply means that his favorite manga/anime serves as an introduction to the cool girls. The suggestion is that maybe he can develop some kind of actual friendship with them based on a shared hobby.
Dec 8, 2022 8:34 AM
Dec 2022
FZREMAKE said:
Alexioos95 said:

there's 4 chapters out.

https://cubari.moe/read/gist/cmF3L0ozMDUyMi9tYW5nYS1hcmNoaXZlL21hc3Rlci9PdGFHYWwuanNvbg/
Dec 8, 2022 11:34 AM

Jan 2021
Morninghouse said:
FZREMAKE said:

there's 4 chapters out.

https://cubari.moe/read/gist/cmF3L0ozMDUyMi9tYW5nYS1hcmNoaXZlL21hc3Rlci9PdGFHYWwuanNvbg/

Thats good. Now I hope it gets updated on other sites as well.

Mar 19, 2023 3:45 AM
Sep 2020
Its just had the first 5 chapters uploaded to mangadex. Good quality as well!
Mar 21, 2023 6:29 PM

May 2022
DizietSma said:
Its just had the first 5 chapters uploaded to mangadex. Good quality as well!

Awesome. I'm going to reread it from the start. Nothing better than a beauty x otaku love story or an otaku-in-the-closet character. I still have high hopes for this one.
May 20, 2023 3:41 PM

Sep 2021
Morninghouse said:
FZREMAKE said:

there's 4 chapters out.

where did you find it? ( i wanna know about who is translating this )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? Chapter 51 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Jan 16

3 by DesTiny_Ashura »»
Apr 9, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? Chapter 1 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Aug 19, 2023

1 by Puri20thboy »»
Feb 3, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? Chapter 50 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Jan 15

0 by Tamer2002 »»
Jan 15, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? Chapter 49 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Jan 15

0 by Tamer2002 »»
Jan 15, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? Chapter 48 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Jan 15

0 by Tamer2002 »»
Jan 15, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.