Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2010 5:52 AM
Apr 2010
Whos ur faforite character and why?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 27, 2010 5:54 AM
Apr 2010
For me its Akiza Izinski, becase shes bretty and has overpowered deck!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Apr 28, 2010 11:41 PM
Jul 2018
IF,SHE IS THE LAST ON MY FAVS LIST SERIOUSLY,SHE LIES 4 ATTENION

FAV YUSEI TO FREAKIN AWESOM
May 2, 2010 1:56 PM

Jul 2008
It is none other than JACK ATLUS!

ABSOLUTE POWER FOOOORCE!
May 5, 2010 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
OMG LISTEN TO THIS SOUNDS LIKE JACK

JACK:RED LIGHT,GREEN LIGHT,BLUE LIGHT,PINK LIGHT,PURPLE LIGHT,YELLOW LIGHT.LETS HAVE A PARTY*FANCY DISCO MUSIC*

YUSEI:WHY NOT

CROW:LETS PARTAY

ALL DANCING TO MUSIC

AKI WALKS IN

AKI:WTF
May 29, 2010 5:52 AM
Apr 2010
lol
Jun 8, 2010 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
RIGHT,ALSO IT SAID THAT AKI ISN'T AN ORPHAN KIUR4646,BUT I CAN'T BLAME YOU:D
Jun 23, 2010 9:15 AM

Apr 2010
i hav to say that my fav is yusei because he really didn't just feel sorry for himself all the time and he turned out to be a samrt guy who would die for u... literally...or die to save u cause he knows u r more worth it.... (kalin vs. yusei----remberin the past the good old days... u know....kalin savin his life but yusei told him he's not worth it... let him go)---------- you know where i am goin with this...
Jul 6, 2010 3:16 PM
Jul 2018
YA THINK YUSEI_LUVER WHY WOULDN'T PUT YUSEI AS A FAVE CHARACTER
Jul 7, 2010 8:24 AM

Sep 2008
. . . because Yusei is a complete and utter douche these days? *Cough* I know Yusei's parents suffered an untimely death thanks to Rudger and Hakase Fudou has to be one of the most awesome adult characters on the show ever, but Yusei's overall character has just gone from dead serious about his goals to being some common senseless douchebag.

But anyway, that aside, my favorite orphan character/overall anime character/overall YGO character/overall YGO 5D's character is Crow Hogan-sama, which isn't surprising if you looked at my profile.
Yusei may have the brains in the show, Jack may have the power and the brawns, but what does Crow have? Common sense and, a rarity back in the days of the Dark Signer Arc, a sense of optimism. Heck, with the way Crow acted in the Dark Signer Arc, you would never guess he had been an orphan, wandering around Satellite since day one or that he had suffered a friendless life in the beginning. And I find it awesome that, instead on dwelling in the past, he helps other orphans try to gain a life that he never had. (Not to mention the really soft spot for kids, as in the case of 114 with Yeagar's son, Kaoru.) And he has a ridiculously funny and awesome sense of humor.
Besides, who was the one who scolded Yusei when Yusei was all, "Screw you, Team Unicorn. I'm occupied with something else." and walked away somewhat rudely? None other but Crow. Aki could've done it. Jack could've done it (But he was too busy pimping in the first place). But nope. It was Crow, Defender of Common Sense and Good Manners.
Now, I know the current arc makes Crow seem like an utter douchebag to some people, but granted, that's what happens when you stick the bad writers in.
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3
Asanuma Shintaro + Crow Hogan = <3333333

Make pasta, not war.
Aug 3, 2010 2:37 AM

Jul 2010
My favourite's Crow. And Ani is actually an orphan because Ani's the name of that girl Crow looks after,(See profile picture) so she's my second favourite orphan.

"Life or death...it means nothing to me..."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ARE THEY CUTE OR ARE ARE THEY CUTE

removed-user - Apr 25, 2010

6 by removed-user »»
Jul 6, 2010 3:14 PM

» Chat threat!

kiur4646 - Apr 27, 2010

5 by removed-user »»
Jun 8, 2010 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.