Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2008 10:42 AM

Nov 2007
here is where you tell me like how much you have done......

yet again here is the thing:

// ANIME //

# A B C D ~ yukihime
E F G H ~ Kohikki
I J K L ~ aidouca / Galatea (helping)
M N O P ~ edge_666
Q R S T U ~ edge_666 (complete)
V W X Y Z ~ Forever / Galatea (helping)

// MANGA //

# A B C D ~ Galatea
E F G H ~ edge_666 (complete)
I J K L ~ yukihime
M N O P ~ Forever
Q R S T U ~ yukihime
V W X Y Z ~ yukihime

so just tell how much you got done here
_edge_Sep 1, 2008 4:48 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 12, 2008 10:11 AM

Aug 2007
Progress

Total Remaining- 0/42 ~ w000t Finished this list!
Remaining till next batch - 0
_edge_Apr 21, 2008 1:07 AM

Apr 14, 2008 4:51 PM

Jan 2008
i've been sick this past weekend so all the banners i've done so far, have yet to be posted. hopefully i'll get to it later tonight. ^______^

i also picked up the manga R-T. sorry, i forgot to updated the original list. there's so many things to update, i guess one was bound to slip past me eventually. >.<

i looked at the list. since MANGA = I J K L is still open, i'll pick it up. ^^ if anyone else needs helps, i'll be glad to help or find pics or whatnot, just drop me a pm.

yukihime said:
updated the list ~ needs updating O.o
skipped over the ones that i had a hard time finding the logo and ones that i didn't already have pics of. i think i can finish the anime list today. ><

ANIME = 10 left FIN!!

MANGA = 9 left

i think i'll follow edge_666's lead and do batch releases of them, if that's okay? ^^

uploaded and posted all the banners i have finished. next is C's and some of the manga list (so i can pick up another section - i like doing the mangas for some reason ^^). ^^ i figure i'll rotate what i make so it seems fairer.

i'm having some problems finding good logos that are readable on the banners. one is Rozen Maiden, grrr..... anyway, hopefully i'll have finished up what i have done and post them all tomorrow. i've been thinking of pm-ing the users and asking them for help since it takes more time to look than anything else. so sorry for the delays. between doctors and long trips to see doctors and then life, i've been crazy busy.
yukihimeApr 29, 2008 7:29 PM

Apr 15, 2008 1:37 PM

Jun 2007
MANGA # A B C D = 12/12

GalateaApr 20, 2008 1:15 AM

Apr 17, 2008 4:50 PM

Jan 2008
to all banner-makers.

the lists are updated almost daily. you should check them to see if any claims have been added to your respective sections.

Apr 18, 2008 5:29 AM

Aug 2007
Is that the best way to do it. Picking pages instead would spread the work evenly (someone clould either end up with too much work or none) and it will give a better spread on what gets done(manga banners will get done too) after all isn't it 1st come first served? Going through a list alphabeticaly could in theory have a person get a banner the next day or they could have to wait 2 weeks, depending on the names of claims coming in.
Plus i'd rather not have to seach through a long list to see what claims are new. Some people post pics in their submission post hunting it down is harder when you don't know what page it is on, bound to end up missing one.

Just seems inefficient. Good workflow will get it done quicker and with less work.
_edge_Apr 18, 2008 5:34 AM

Apr 18, 2008 2:02 PM

Jan 2008
edge_666 said:
Is that the best way to do it. Picking pages instead would spread the work evenly (someone clould either end up with too much work or none) and it will give a better spread on what gets done(manga banners will get done too) after all isn't it 1st come first served? Going through a list alphabeticaly could in theory have a person get a banner the next day or they could have to wait 2 weeks, depending on the names of claims coming in.
Plus i'd rather not have to seach through a long list to see what claims are new. Some people post pics in their submission post hunting it down is harder when you don't know what page it is on, bound to end up missing one.

Just seems inefficient. Good workflow will get it done quicker and with less work.
i suggested that we do pages to Kiro but she wanted us to start with the list. i personally think that picking pages is much better. i also posted in the thread, explaining to people how everything was working and that if there was a certain pic or whatnot that they wanted, then they should pm me. i got a few replies but not everyone looks at the thread constantly. the problem with that is that i believe we should halt the claims coming in and then go back through the pages, but Kiro didn't like that idea. in the end, it is completely up to her and we must work with the way she prefers. ^____^ all i can say is do your best. you can always pm the ones that you have and ask them about the pics. that takes care of it in a way. i also -always- explain to everyone how we are doing the list and they often understand. plus it would help if we had more banner-makers.

Apr 19, 2008 8:54 AM

Jun 2007
I suggest to close the request. But we have to close the topic for the claiming, or else everybody will claim anyway (you see it already happened and nobody cared for it) so ask somebody to lock the topic while we finish the list. When things will be cleared we'll open again the same topic or another one and then NOT pick the pages, but make a list with claimings in order from the first asked to the last asked and then pick them up in ORDER. So nobody will have to do an entire page, but pick up the oldest and we'll keep an order of "the first who arrives is the first to have the banner". It's fair.

Apr 19, 2008 9:00 AM

Nov 2007
Galatea said:
I suggest to close the request. But we have to close the topic for the claiming, or else everybody will claim anyway (you see it already happened and nobody cared for it) so ask somebody to lock the topic while we finish the list. When things will be cleared we'll open again the same topic or another one and then NOT pick the pages, but make a list with claimings in order from the first asked to the last asked and then pick them up in ORDER. So nobody will have to do an entire page, but pick up the oldest and we'll keep an order of "the first who arrives is the first to have the banner". It's fair.

i was thinking about doing that sometime
Apr 21, 2008 12:44 AM

Mar 2008
Galatea said:

Yes, I like that idea! Then people can help out just for one banner, too, if they are short on time. Nobody has pressure anymore and can do banners when he is in the mood for it and the work is equally given out to the willing.

Starting tomorrow I will try to make the ramaining ones of my sections. Hopfully we can soon switch to the new system. :)
Apr 21, 2008 3:04 AM

Aug 2007
edge pt 2....

Total remaining = 0/10
Remainin untill next batch =0

Onwards and upwards

Manga E-H
Total remaining = 0/17
Remainin untill next batch =0
_edge_Jul 14, 2008 4:25 PM

Apr 29, 2008 7:33 PM

Jan 2008
i was wondering if we should pick up the claims that have been added to our sections? there was only one, so it wouldn't be too hard on me. ^^

Blue Comet SPT Layzner ~ rah-rah

EDIT: btw, my 400th post, yay ^^

Apr 29, 2008 9:05 PM

Aug 2007
I guess so, I already did that with anime claims that had been added.

Apr 30, 2008 3:03 PM

Nov 2007
yukihime said:
i was wondering if we should pick up the claims that have been added to our sections? there was only one, so it wouldn't be too hard on me. ^^

that be the best idea

@
yukihime said:

EDIT: btw, my 400th post, yay ^^

congrats on ur 400th post :3
Jun 4, 2008 1:44 PM

Jul 2007
44 total claims in anime E-H
7 folks who made/are making their own banner
26 Done

Looks like I've got about 11 left..
Almost done. :)
Jul 14, 2008 6:59 PM

Aug 2007
I finished my alloted sections. So what next?

Jul 15, 2008 7:21 PM

Nov 2007
edge_666 said:
I finished my alloted sections. So what next?

you can ether help out somebody with banners..or you can take a break from banners
Jul 16, 2008 10:15 AM

Aug 2007
sure ill take some more claims to work on.

no one seems to have started Anime claims N so i'll do those.

Nabari no Ou ~ experimentalriza
Naruto Shippuuden ~ gaara92
Negima! ~ Mk200114
Neon Genesis Evangelion ~ ThisNameLies
NHK ni Youkoso! ~ gengduck
Night Wizard The Animation ~ rakushu
Nodame Cantabile ~ sweetburntlips
_edge_Jul 21, 2008 8:23 AM

Jul 21, 2008 12:44 PM

Aug 2007
Gonna take anime claims M

Mahou Sensei Negima ~ sosbrigademember
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ~ Riot_Fate
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's ~ Hikaru
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS ~ AnimeObsess
Mai Hime ~ szoku
Mai-Otome ~ midori-chan89
Maria-sama Ga Miteru ~ Bernkastel (by Bernkastel)
Minami-ke ~ Aero8 (by Aero8)
Minami-ke ~Okawari~ ~ SeZMehK
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ~ Jaemi
Monster ~ selective_yellow
Mushishi ~ itainteazy
Myself ; Yourself ~ dude
_edge_Aug 4, 2008 3:35 PM

Aug 4, 2008 11:29 PM
Oct 2007
Any idea what's going on with: "// I J K L M N O P // = 60"

Most of the other sections are almost complete not the case with this one
Sep 1, 2008 4:49 PM

Aug 2007
ive done anime m&n so I might aswell finish the section and do o&p

Oct 23, 2008 3:26 PM

Jul 2007
Hey guys...
I've been really busy lately, and it just seems like I'm going to get busier, so if anyone is willing to take on the rest of the banners from my section that I haven't finished yet, they can go right ahead.
If not, I can still try... but it just might be a long while.
Sorry for the in convenience.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Finished Banners ( 1 2 )

Amaya-Kiro - Apr 11, 2008

73 by Kamui »»
Apr 28, 2009 1:35 PM

» Making Banners ( 1 2 )

melancholy - Mar 10, 2008

58 by Pika876 »»
Nov 11, 2008 11:54 AM

» Questions

Amaya-Kiro - Apr 19, 2008

33 by Amaya-Kiro »»
Aug 2, 2008 12:56 PM

» Photobucket Account for Banners

Amaya-Kiro - Mar 29, 2008

13 by Amaya-Kiro »»
Apr 23, 2008 1:55 PM

Sticky: » Manga Claims

Amaya-Kiro - Apr 19, 2008

0 by Amaya-Kiro »»
Apr 19, 2008 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.