Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2008 7:54 AM

Jul 2007
So we got the list updated and running... how about filling these requests for banners?

people are getting kind of impatient

I wanted to wait for an 'OK' from mao before starting banners, but i kinda wanted to make sure there's some format of how the banners are being made...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2008 2:14 PM

Nov 2007
i think the format is the same ike the others
also did u get the ok from Mao?..wait
Mar 24, 2008 7:09 PM

Nov 2007
I did my own banner since my claim was one of the first recognised, and nobody else seems to be doing them. Not that it really matters though I guess. ^^;
Mar 24, 2008 8:54 PM

Jan 2008
i'd like to help make banners. i'm pretty fast. i think if we assigned pages that it would be easier and a little more organized. but that's my opinion. ^_^ it seemed to work with Claim a Character. anyway, just let me know what you think. i have tons of time on my hands since my accident. ~,~
yukihimeMar 24, 2008 10:34 PM

Mar 25, 2008 10:01 PM

Jan 2008
UPDATED ~ 3-29 @ 2.20 AM

i'm wondering how many people we have who are volunteering to make banners. we have 21 pages so far with 243 claims. there have been a few who have made their own banners but there are still about 200 who don't have banners. i finally finished the lists and posted them in their respective threads along with links in the main claiming thread, so hopefully this will help with people who want to make claims.

i'm totally in for helping! ^______^

Claimed Animes = 173
Claimed Mangas = 70
Total claims so far = 243

Claimed Anime List // Claimed Manga List // Banner Makers List
yukihimeMar 29, 2008 12:18 AM

Mar 26, 2008 6:31 PM

Jan 2008
yukihime said:
i'm wondering how many people we have who are volunteering to make banners. we have 19 pages so far with 228 claims. there have been a few who have made their own banners but there are still about 200 who don't have banners. i finally finished the lists and posted them in their respective threads along with links in the main claiming thread, so hopefully this will help with people who want to make claims.

i'm totally in for helping! ^______^

Claimed Animes = 165
Claimed Mangas = 63
Total claims so far = 228

Claimed Anime List // Claimed Manga List

I'm thinking that we need to stop the claiming for a while, similar to the mal marriage thing, because as you can see, we won't be able to catch up making banners, as more and more people will continue to make claims... just a thought though
Mar 26, 2008 6:32 PM

Nov 2007
....good idea
Mar 27, 2008 2:39 AM

Jan 2008
sabermetrics said:
I'm thinking that we need to stop the claiming for a while, similar to the mal marriage thing, because as you can see, we won't be able to catch up making banners, as more and more people will continue to make claims... just a thought though

i agree, ^^, we almost have 250 claims and it's sure to keep going since the thread is so popular.

Mar 27, 2008 12:51 PM

Jul 2007
I'll volunteer to do anime claims E-H ..
If that kind of thing is alright.

Oh right and question: Do I need to put "My animelist" someplace on the banner?
Right now I've made 2 and neither of them have "myanimelist" on them anyplace..
Just wondering if that's okay.

BigBagODicksMar 27, 2008 2:36 PM
Mar 27, 2008 10:02 PM

Jan 2008
Kohikki said:

i guess it's up to Kiro, but i think that we should put "username claimed anime --" for the anime and "username claimed manga --" for manga, or at least that's my opinion. the ones who have made their banners put something like this. it also helps to differentiate these claims from other claims floating around. don't ya think?

i'll start a banner maker list, if that's ok Kiro? ^^ i like organizing things too much!

i'd like to do one of each. when we get more banner-makers, i'd gladly give up one, or we can always re-organize things. any takers?

// ANIME //

# A B C D ~ yukihime
E F G H ~ Kohikki
I J K L ~ aidouca
M N O P ~ aidouca
Q R S T U ~ edge_666
V W X Y Z ~

// MANGA //

# A B C D ~
E F G H ~
I J K L ~
M N O P ~
Q R S T U ~
V W X Y Z ~ yukihime

i'm also updating the claim lists next, so hopefully they will be done in a couple of hours. >,<
Amaya-KiroMar 29, 2008 8:56 PM

Mar 27, 2008 11:21 PM

Jul 2007
Oh okay, so It should say for example "sakR9 claimed anime: Ergo Proxy"? or did I misunderstand something..
But if there's no manga counterpart is that still necessary?
Mar 27, 2008 11:29 PM

Jan 2008
Kohikki said:
Oh okay, so It should say for example "sakR9 claimed anime: Ergo Proxy"? or did I misunderstand something..

yea, you got it, ^^

Kohikki said:
But if there's no manga counterpart is that still necessary?

i would say yes just to clarify their claim, ya know, since it is claim an anime or manga, i think it would be justified. and who knows, someday there might be a counterpart. if i remember correctly, for example, the cowboy bebop anime came before the manga. (but i could be wrong, so don't hold me to that!)

Mar 27, 2008 11:46 PM

Jul 2007
Ah okay.
Mar 28, 2008 1:38 PM

Jul 2007
'Nother question:
Should there be a seperate thread for completed banners or do we just post them wherever?
Mar 28, 2008 1:54 PM

Nov 2007
yukihime said:
Kohikki said:

i guess it's up to Kiro, but i think that we should put "username claimed anime --" for the anime and "username claimed manga --" for manga, or at least that's my opinion. the ones who have made their banners put something like this. it also helps to differentiate these claims from other claims floating around. don't ya think?

i'll start a banner maker list, if that's ok Kiro? ^^ i like organizing things too much!

i'd like to do one of each. when we get more banner-makers, i'd gladly give up one, or we can always re-organize things. any takers?

// ANIME //

# A B C D ~ yukihime
E F G H ~ Kohikki
I J K L ~
M N O P ~
Q R S T U ~
V W X Y Z ~

// MANGA //

# A B C D ~
E F G H ~
I J K L ~
M N O P ~
Q R S T U ~
V W X Y Z ~ yukihime

i'm also updating the claim lists next, so hopefully they will be done in a couple of hours. >,<

yea its ok

Kohikki said:
'Nother question:
Should there be a seperate thread for completed banners or do we just post them wherever?

and i will be maing a finished banner thread here very soon
Mar 29, 2008 12:02 AM

Jan 2008
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:

while we're on the subject, do you think we should make a photobucket account for the banners, like Mel did for the claim a character thread? if we do, i can setup an email address @ gmail along with the photobucket account. both would be open to the public of course! ^^ i figured we could go with MAL_AM_Claims (or MAL_AnimeManga_Claims ~ but it's kinda long) for both, although i don't really like that name, x.x, got something better?

Mar 29, 2008 6:41 AM

Jun 2007
I'd gladly help with the banners making, but do I have to take ALL the slot? I'd intend to do banners just on animes I've seen and known, to avoid taking bad images... And I don't have so much time anyway ._. need random makers?

Mar 29, 2008 6:46 AM

Nov 2007
yukihime said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:

while we're on the subject, do you think we should make a photobucket account for the banners, like Mel did for the claim a character thread? if we do, i can setup an email address @ gmail along with the photobucket account. both would be open to the public of course! ^^ i figured we could go with MAL_AM_Claims (or MAL_AnimeManga_Claims ~ but it's kinda long) for both, although i don't really like that name, x.x, got something better?

thats a good idea yukihimei ca make a new gmail thing and make a photobucket account for it....i'll do thatm :3

Galatea said:
I'd gladly help with the banners making, but do I have to take ALL the slot? I'd intend to do banners just on animes I've seen and known, to avoid taking bad images... And I don't have so much time anyway ._. need random makers?

you dont need to.....just make the ones you think you'll do your best at :3
Mar 29, 2008 7:07 AM

Nov 2007
Can I help to make the banners?
Mar 29, 2008 7:16 AM

Jun 2007
Then I'm starting right now :3

Kaze No Stigma ~ Kyo_Kagami

and I'm right here to redo-change anything, if you don't like it or something..

Mar 29, 2008 7:19 AM

Nov 2007
I can do the // I J K L M N O P // anime section
Mar 29, 2008 7:30 PM

Aug 2007
Can I have anime Q-U ?

Progress

Sorry for the delay I had a tournament to attend.
_edge_Apr 10, 2008 8:57 PM

Mar 29, 2008 8:56 PM

Nov 2007
aidouca said:
I can do the // I J K L M N O P // anime section

ok ^^

edge_666 said:
Can I have anime Q-U ?

and sure
Mar 30, 2008 3:15 AM

Jan 2008
this list is being updated on the FINISHED BANNERS thread in the club. please check there for updates.

i updated the list. ^__^

// ANIME //

# A B C D ~ yukihime
E F G H ~ Kohikki
I J K L ~ aidouca / Galatea (helping)
M N O P ~ aidouca
Q R S T U ~ edge_666
V W X Y Z ~ still open / Galatea (helping)

// MANGA //

# A B C D ~
E F G H ~
I J K L ~
M N O P ~
Q R S T U ~
V W X Y Z ~ yukihime

yay, more banner makers~! ^___^

EDIT: i'm sorry, Kiro. my browser didn't show that you had already updated my previous post ~ stupid cache. feel free to delete this. again, i'm sooo sorry! >,< i feel stupid now.
yukihimeApr 15, 2008 3:54 PM

Mar 30, 2008 3:23 AM

Jan 2008
this list is going to be updated in the Progress thread from now on

updated the list ~ needs updating O.o
skipped over the ones that i had a hard time finding the logo and ones that i didn't already have pics of. i think i can finish the anime list today. ><

ANIME = 10 left

MANGA = 15 left >_____>

i think i'll follow edge_666's lead and do batch releases of them, if that's okay? ^^

uploaded and posted all the banners i have finished. next is C's and some of the manga list (so i can pick up another section - i like doing the mangas for some reason ^^). ^^ i figure i'll rotate what i make so it seems fairer.
yukihimeApr 29, 2008 7:19 PM

Mar 30, 2008 6:34 AM

Jun 2007
yukihime said:
i updated the list. ^__^

// ANIME //

# A B C D ~ yukihime
E F G H ~ Kohikki
I J K L ~ aidouca / Galatea
M N O P ~ aidouca
Q R S T U ~ edge_666
V W X Y Z ~

// MANGA //

# A B C D ~
E F G H ~
I J K L ~
M N O P ~
Q R S T U ~
V W X Y Z ~ yukihime

EDIT: i'm sorry, Kiro. my browser didn't show that you had already updated my previous post ~ stupid cache. feel free to delete this. again, i'm sooo sorry! >,< i feel stupid now.

Oh no please don't sign me as a banner maker~ I'm just giving a hand, if aidouca took the slot I'll leave him/her do the work :) I don't wanna get in anybody's way!
So, since nobody took already the V W X Y Z slot, I might work on SOME of it, to lighten the "to do" work a bit.
Oh, please also, don't forget I made the Kaze no Stigma banner. Sign in the list as "Banner made"

EDIT:
FrozenHowl claimed Wolf's Rain

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4665/wolcopytr6.jpg

GalateaMar 30, 2008 7:06 AM

Mar 30, 2008 5:01 PM

Nov 2007
yukihime said:
i updated the list. ^__^

// ANIME //

# A B C D ~ yukihime
E F G H ~ Kohikki
M N O P ~ aidouca
Q R S T U ~ edge_666
V W X Y Z ~

// MANGA //

# A B C D ~
E F G H ~
I J K L ~
M N O P ~
Q R S T U ~
V W X Y Z ~ yukihime

no no its alright.

Galatea said:
yukihime said:
i updated the list. ^__^

// ANIME //

# A B C D ~ yukihime
E F G H ~ Kohikki
M N O P ~ aidouca
Q R S T U ~ edge_666
V W X Y Z ~

// MANGA //

# A B C D ~
E F G H ~
I J K L ~
M N O P ~
Q R S T U ~
V W X Y Z ~ yukihime

Oh no please don't sign me as a banner maker~ I'm just giving a hand, if aidouca took the slot I'll leave him/her do the work :) I don't wanna get in anybody's way!
So, since nobody took already the V W X Y Z slot, I might work on SOME of it, to lighten the "to do" work a bit.
Oh, please also, don't forget I made the Kaze no Stigma banner. Sign in the list as "Banner made"

EDIT:

and ok
Mar 30, 2008 9:24 PM

Jan 2008
Galatea said:

EDIT:

i added you to the list because you did a "K" banner. since you were listed after aidouca, it means that you are helping. but just to make it clear, i added helping to it. ^^

the banner looks great. can you add that they claimed the anime on it?
yukihimeMar 30, 2008 9:28 PM

Mar 31, 2008 5:45 AM

Jun 2007
yukihime said:
Galatea said:

EDIT:

i added you to the list because you did a "K" banner. since you were listed after aidouca, it means that you are helping. but just to make it clear, i added helping to it. ^^

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2905/wolcopygd4.jpg

Mar 31, 2008 10:53 AM

Jan 2008
Galatea said:
yukihime said:
Galatea said:

EDIT:

it looks awesome. i hope it wasn't too much trouble for you.

Mar 31, 2008 12:48 PM

Jun 2007
yukihime said:
Galatea said:
yukihime said:
Galatea said:

EDIT:

Oh, of course not since I keep the .psd file of every thing I make in PS~ So for every correction/change, I just need to re-open it

Mar 31, 2008 10:10 PM

Jan 2008
Galatea said:
yukihime said:
Galatea said:
yukihime said:
Galatea said:

EDIT:

Oh, of course not since I keep the .psd file of every thing I make in PS~ So for every correction/change, I just need to re-open it

haha, you sound like me. i have -everything- i do. even the ones from two years ago. i'm such a pack rat but i can never justify throwing it away.

Apr 1, 2008 9:48 PM

Nov 2007
Wow, Galatea does some great work. :D My Wagaya banner looks crap, but nobody seemed to be doing them. >.>
Apr 2, 2008 1:07 AM

Jan 2008
Asako said:
Wow, Galatea does some great work. :D My Wagaya banner looks crap, but nobody seemed to be doing them. >.>

i'm sure, if you want, you can get another done. i bet if you ask Galatea, she'll do one for you. ^^

Apr 2, 2008 10:00 AM

Jun 2007
I'd be glad to do it :D
but isn't it better to wait for the anime to be aired? This way I'll have more to work on. Elseway, if you would suggest me some images...

Apr 3, 2008 2:31 AM

Nov 2007
Yeah, might be better to wait for the series to start and some fanart to start circulating, all I have atm are novel scans. ^^; I'll keep you in mind in a week or two after some new art starts cropping up. ^^
Apr 6, 2008 3:00 AM

Jun 2007
I don't know if I have to ask in the official thread, but I'd like to switch my claim from Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei to 5 Centimeters per Second (http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=1689) since nobody already did my banner and I'm not intending to do it myself :3

Apr 6, 2008 3:37 AM
Apr 7, 2008 10:19 AM

Jul 2007
I believe this is the right place to say this, I claimed the Katekyo Hitman Reborn manga and I'm making my own banner. Just so you guys know you don't need to do mine. ^_^

K, I made mine! Here it is!
EmptykApr 7, 2008 10:41 AM

Apr 8, 2008 8:04 PM

Jan 2008
Galatea said:
I don't know if I have to ask in the official thread, but I'd like to switch my claim from Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei to 5 Centimeters per Second (http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=1689) since nobody already did my banner and I'm not intending to do it myself :3

got you changed. since i'm in charge of your banner i'll get to it next. ^^

Feena-c said:
I believe this is the right place to say this, I claimed the Katekyo Hitman Reborn manga and I'm making my own banner. Just so you guys know you don't need to do mine. ^_^

K, I made mine! Here it is!

i uploaded your banner, thanks. ^^

Apr 9, 2008 5:54 AM

Jun 2007
I was wondering also why not all the people started making banners. A lot of time passed... Also that division (ABCD taken by one, EFGH by someone else) will remain forever...?

Apr 9, 2008 11:06 PM

Jan 2008
Galatea said:
I was wondering also why not all the people started making banners. A lot of time passed... Also that division (ABCD taken by one, EFGH by someone else) will remain forever...?
i'm slowly chipping away at the banners i have. at the moment, i'm still recovering from my accident. my left wrist is fractured and my right still hurts a lot, so i'm not able to stay on the computer for long periods of time. also, i'm not sure what happened to Kiro but i've been the only one to update the lists (adding claims, uploading banners and then updating the claim lists take a looooonnnngggg time - i have to go through the photobucket acct and look for what's not been added), not that i'm complaining or anything. if you want to pick up more banners, please do so, ^____^

i should say that the EFGH banner-maker said that they were releasing their banners in a batch. if you read through the thread you'll find their post.
yukihimeApr 9, 2008 11:20 PM

Apr 9, 2008 11:38 PM

Jan 2008
edge_666 said:
Can I have anime Q-U ?

Progress

Sorry for the delay I had a tournament to attend.
i have a question.... is the Utena and Rosario + Vampire banners anime or manga pictures? i think that if it's an anime then the banner should be an anime pic and vice versa for the manga. if you don't want to change it then would it be too much trouble to add "anime" somewhere on them? i think that it might be better since whoever gets the manga counterpart doesn't have to worry about their claims clashing. does that make sense?

Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
yukihime said:
Kohikki said:

yea its ok

yukihimeApr 9, 2008 11:43 PM

Apr 10, 2008 3:20 PM

Aug 2007
They all say anime on them.
anime アニメ
manga 漫画/まんが/マンガ

I think the rosario pics are anime promo, but im not sure as I havent seen the anime.
The utena one is defo from the manga, but finding good pics from older anime isnt much fun as you can imagine. This was the best pic I could find so I ran with it, though I did expect it to be mentioned.

If it becomes a problem for the user then I will redo, but I have no intention of doing so atm due to the sizeable list i have to work on. If they don't mind then hey no harm no foul ^_^

Manga seems to have better artwork than anime so I tend to use it whenever I can, that and fan art, promo stuff etc.
_edge_Apr 10, 2008 4:58 PM

Apr 10, 2008 7:49 PM

Aug 2007
Galatea said:

I guess once we get through our alloted lists, that is as they were when we started, we can pick up pages, that's how I see getting round it.

Apr 14, 2008 4:40 PM

Aug 2007
Will someone swap a banner with me. I have both school rumble series and coming up with 2 original banners for what is really the same show is proving a pain and holding me up a bit.

So if some one take school rumble ni gakki i'll take any one banner of their choice on their list. Ty ^_^

Apr 15, 2008 12:48 PM

Jun 2007
Feel like taking the Manga # A B C D list. add me up~

Apr 15, 2008 2:38 PM

Jan 2008
got you down ^_^

Apr 19, 2008 2:17 PM

Mar 2008
I am in a little bit for

// ANIME //
V W X Y Z ~ still open / Galatea (helping)

// MANGA //
M N O P ~ still open

Apr 19, 2008 9:51 PM

Jul 2007
I did my own banner, so -1 for you, guys. :)

I'm not sure if here is the best place to post it, so if its not, gomen. ^^''

Lain--Apr 19, 2008 10:05 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Finished Banners ( 1 2 )

Amaya-Kiro - Apr 11, 2008

73 by Kamui »»
Apr 28, 2009 1:35 PM

» Progress

Amaya-Kiro - Apr 11, 2008

21 by BigBagODicks »»
Oct 23, 2008 3:26 PM

» Questions

Amaya-Kiro - Apr 19, 2008

33 by Amaya-Kiro »»
Aug 2, 2008 12:56 PM

» Photobucket Account for Banners

Amaya-Kiro - Mar 29, 2008

13 by Amaya-Kiro »»
Apr 23, 2008 1:55 PM

Sticky: » Manga Claims

Amaya-Kiro - Apr 19, 2008

0 by Amaya-Kiro »»
Apr 19, 2008 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.