Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 25, 2022 3:43 PM

May 2017
The Stringendo series and franchise along with Stretta and Accelerando has in my opinion one of the best scenes in hentai. It also has one of the most convoluted plot lines due to the number of characters in the series.

My main question today is Kirishima and Tsuchiya, I’ve never really watched Stringendo for the plot, however, I decided to rewatch it yesterday with my girlfriend and I realised there were some plot holes here and there but the biggest one for me is Kirishima and Tsuchiya. Well, mainly because I only focused on them as their scenes were my favourites along with Ami and Mizuho.

So we were introduced to the both of them in Episode 2 when they were doing some group project together. Their relationship then seemed to only be friends (not even that, more like just classmates). Kirishima drank a potion that made acted like an aphrodisiac and that was when they were taken to the horny nurse and both of them had sex.

It wasn’t established that they became boyfriend and girlfriend afterwards but the next time we see them, it’s in episode 4 and they were in the midst of eating each other out.

Also, the watch order. It’s weird.

On MAL it’s Stringendo and Accelerando first then Stringendo + Accelerando. Stretta as a side story

On hanime, the watch order is Stringendo 1 & 2 followed by Accelerando 1 & 2 then Stringendo + Accelerando then Stretta followed by the rest of Stringendo and Accelerando.

The hanime timeline made more sense but was still a little odd.

In Stringendo + Accelerando, we see Kirishima getting Tsuchiya to help her masturbate but when Tsuchiya asks her to help him, she didn’t and called him fat. That was when Tsuchiya used the drug and dumped his load into her like crazy. Afterwards, they had a brief ‘relationship development’

In Stringendo 4 though, they seemed to have gotten closer and Kirishima was even willing to give Tsuchiya and blowjob and let him have sex with her. This would make sense in the hanime timeline because Tsuchiya had already had sex with her when he was under the drugs influence.

It wouldn’t make sense in the MAL timeline as their relationship at first was just classmates with Kirishima coming into contact with the drug. Afterwards, in Episode 4 she’s SUDDENLY willing to let Tsuchiya have sex with her. Then after the entire Stringendo series, she goes back to calling Tsuchiya fat and not even wanting to satisfy him.

I’m about 90% sure the MAL watch order is wrong and the Hanime one is correct but even so, I still have no idea when or how Kirishima and Tsuchiya became a couple

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stringendo Episode 3 Discussion

Tennouji - Nov 11, 2012

13 by little_raven »»
Mar 8, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Stringendo Episode 1 Discussion

Tennouji - Nov 9, 2012

12 by little_raven »»
Mar 8, 1:11 AM

Poll: » Stringendo Episode 2 Discussion

KingOmerta - Aug 23, 2010

13 by little_raven »»
Mar 8, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Stringendo Episode 6 Discussion

Tennouji - Nov 17, 2012

7 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Nov 13, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Stringendo Episode 5 Discussion

Tennouji - Nov 14, 2012

9 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Nov 13, 2023 6:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.