Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 17, 2022 8:20 AM

Jun 2020
As I know, there are 2 chapters of Vagabond that are somehow a conclusion to the manga or something like that. Why there isn’t an entry for them? On anilist there is and it’s called “ Vagabond: Saigo no Manga-ten “.

And its description is this one, if you wanna know (from Anilist):
Telling the later life of Vagabond's Musashi Miyamoto, it was depicted through 140 hand-drawn drawings with ink and brush. It was released at the Ueno Royal Museum in Tokyo in May 2008, and since then it has been displayed at three other venues, Kumamoto City Museum, Suntory Museum in Osaka, and Sendai Mediatheque, with new paintings and productions.

Note: The comic was compiled in two books: "Inoueno: Mikazuki-hen" (いのうえの 三日月篇) and "Inoueno: Mangetsu-hen" (いのうえの 満月篇).
Jul 17, 2022 8:31 AM

Jan 2017
georgecretuu1 said:
As I know, there are 2 chapters of Vagabond that are somehow a conclusion to the manga or something like that. Why there isn’t an entry for them? [...] The comic was compiled in two books

Those illustrations were shown as painting in an exposition , they are not strictly speaking Mangas panels.
As for the two books compilations , they are Art Books , which is not something accepted into the database of MAL.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 327 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Interstice - May 24, 2015

105 by wafflegir »»
Apr 16, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 2 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 15, 2012

16 by Goongalar »»
Apr 13, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 59 Discussion

DeleteThisShit - Nov 28, 2013

13 by dantehasdantedme »»
Apr 12, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 322 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Jan 19, 2014

37 by astoneon »»
Apr 11, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 315 Discussion

Raikoye - May 25, 2013

13 by astoneon »»
Apr 11, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.