Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2022 9:17 PM

May 2021
I really liked the anime and picked up the LN volume 1 and loved it even more, especially the detailed power system and fights. However, I'm concerned that the LN won't maintain this quality since the anime shifted its focus away from this as well.

I'm thinking of picking up the entire series. Does the LN maintain the quality from volume 1 or shift its focus away from what I liked about it?
Aug 7, 2022 11:11 PM
Jul 2020
Pretty late on the reply, but the light novel maintains the same exact quality I'd say. If anything, you should try picking up the web novel as it's already finished, and in my opinion, surpasses the light novel.
Apr 5, 2023 5:28 PM
Oct 2022
The anime very poorly translates the vibe the LN executed so damn well, it’s honestly a shame. But yeah, you shouldn’t let the adaptation fool you, the LNs (imo) kinda get even better with every volume

I will warn you though. Make sure to read all 13 volumes before you sink your teeth into the After Story chapters, because the latter makes for THE perfect treat after you’ve read through the main story. I personally couldn’t wait after volume 12 was released, but do as I say and not as I do

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Web Volume 1 (Chapters 0 - 26) Discussion

-Karoshi- - May 1, 2015

6 by Kevin9029 »»
Yesterday, 5:24 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 2 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 12, 2018

8 by -DxP- »»
Apr 23, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 1 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 12, 2018

4 by -DxP- »»
Apr 20, 3:19 PM

» After Story?

RealityChanges - Mar 10

3 by Franklr_D »»
Mar 13, 6:33 AM

» Why is there no harem tag?

ariel_nugie - Feb 15

1 by Crusader_Requiem »»
Feb 17, 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.