Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 18, 2022 7:33 PM

Jun 2021
A glorious sidestory to a glorious franchise like Guilty Crown. I loved the heroine, Shuu cameos and the action/battle scenes and everything else. 5/5.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Feb 17, 8:40 PM
Feb 2020
The novel isn't even translated.
Feb 18, 1:44 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to DyceAverruncus
The novel isn't even translated.
@DyceAverruncus some people can read Japanese. It seems like you're not one of these.

What's the point of your post? I bought the LN on e-bay and read it in 5 months (the Kanji was reaĺly, really hard.).

You're not helping this discussion thread. Please refrain from talking nonsense just to appear cool and please leave if you don't have anything good or useful to say.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Feb 18, 2:38 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to Kazu-chan-san
@DyceAverruncus some people can read Japanese. It seems like you're not one of these.

What's the point of your post? I bought the LN on e-bay and read it in 5 months (the Kanji was reaĺly, really hard.).

You're not helping this discussion thread. Please refrain from talking nonsense just to appear cool and please leave if you don't have anything good or useful to say.
@Kazu-chan-san Stop being so rude and aggressive, you weirdo.

More topics from this board

» Has anyone read it or would like to read? Please?

jimi888 - Mar 25, 2013

3 by Cylico »»
Sep 23, 2017 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.