Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 10, 6:27 PM
Apr 2021
On the topic in general. Such details are not obvious to everyone.
Jan 25, 10:57 AM
Nov 2023
Something that's bothered me with this discussion is how people are trying to label the anime as BL or shounen ai. Sk8 is a sports and action anime, and is neither a BL/shounen ai/yaoi/whatever anime as romance is not the main focus of the show. What unsettles me even more is how someone on here described it as "made by fujoshis for fujoshis." Typically content like that would be very explicit and fetishizing of relationships between two guys. Sk8 is nothing like that.

That being said, I do interpret Reki and Langa's relationship to be more than just best buds. There is a lot of queer coding in this anime as well as defying gender norms, and as a queer person who just really wants good representation, I'm really fond of how healthy Reki and Langa's relationship is. (I'm aware that they're not perfect and they both have things they struggle with, but they're trying to improve and that's what matters).

Also, something that I haven't seen anyone discuss before is the possibility that Langa may be asexual. His lack of reaction to ADAM's creepiness is one of the major points, and it kind of compliments the theory I've seen where ADAM is meant to be Langa's complete opposite. Also, the only anime character I can think of who is canonically ace is the guy from Bloom Into You, and the asexual (and romantic while we're at it) are things that could use a lot more representation (totally not biased at all as an ace person).

But while taking that all into consideration, until season 2 and the OVA are released, it really doesn't matter what we think. People can think of Reki and Langa as best friends or romantic partners and we should respect each other's opinions. Interpreting their relationship as romantic does not make you delusional, a non-believer of the fact that guys can be just friends, or a queerbaiter. And interpreting their relationship as platonic does not make you a hater or homophobic.
Jan 26, 8:40 PM
Apr 2021
I will disagree with you that Langa doesn't think Adam is creepy. At his first appearance, Adam made Langa very uncomfortable with his attention to him. Reki noticed this and put a stop to Adam's harassment of Langa. Later, Langa was very wary of Adam's movements when there was talk of what would be the stakes in the race. Langa is for most of the anime extremely depressed by the death of his father, who was his role model. This explains his wild attempts to ride his skateboard like a snowboard and constantly risk himself. As we see in the anime's finale, he gave it up because of Reki. Believe me, emotionally Langa is quite preserved and normie. He was just in a deep crisis.
I would love to see Reki and Langa's relationship as platonic. But I think the real state of affairs is that Langa is initially passionately in love with Reki. And Reki tries very hard to see Langa as only a friend. This is because he has low self-esteem. And also because he had a crush on his childhood friend that ended in an abrupt breakup. So he would like to just hang out with the guy he likes and not admit to himself the true nature of his feelings. But this is not what Langa wants, and so there is an imbalance in the relationship. Although by episode 11, Reki admits that he and Langa are in a relationship. I'm talking about the translation done by blogger Kudouusagi. Her translation is more accurate than the official translation, which for some reason changed many important points and put the emphasis differently. That's why an excellent example of the representation of a pair of athletes is declared headcanon for some reason. In my opinion, this is very unfair.
TobimarooJan 29, 4:26 AM
Feb 20, 9:55 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Tobimaroo
I will disagree with you that Langa doesn't think Adam is creepy. At his first appearance, Adam made Langa very uncomfortable with his attention to him. Reki noticed this and put a stop to Adam's harassment of Langa. Later, Langa was very wary of Adam's movements when there was talk of what would be the stakes in the race. Langa is for most of the anime extremely depressed by the death of his father, who was his role model. This explains his wild attempts to ride his skateboard like a snowboard and constantly risk himself. As we see in the anime's finale, he gave it up because of Reki. Believe me, emotionally Langa is quite preserved and normie. He was just in a deep crisis.
I would love to see Reki and Langa's relationship as platonic. But I think the real state of affairs is that Langa is initially passionately in love with Reki. And Reki tries very hard to see Langa as only a friend. This is because he has low self-esteem. And also because he had a crush on his childhood friend that ended in an abrupt breakup. So he would like to just hang out with the guy he likes and not admit to himself the true nature of his feelings. But this is not what Langa wants, and so there is an imbalance in the relationship. Although by episode 11, Reki admits that he and Langa are in a relationship. I'm talking about the translation done by blogger Kudouusagi. Her translation is more accurate than the official translation, which for some reason changed many important points and put the emphasis differently. That's why an excellent example of the representation of a pair of athletes is declared headcanon for some reason. In my opinion, this is very unfair.
@Tobimaroo You're right, Langa is very uncomfortable with Adam's behavior. But what I meant is that compared to others, it seems he gets over those uncomfortable feelings pretty early on. When Adam was roping him into dancing with him, instead of acting scared, Langa looked confident and not negatively effected by Adam's advances. This is what made Adam trip up and let Langa advance in the race.

But other than that, I can't contribute anything else to the conversation since I haven't seen all of Kudouusagi's translations, only those done for the Skate Chill Out comics. Personally, I don't see Reki having a crush on his childhood friend, but then again this is going by the official translation.
Feb 21, 2:55 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to Petrichorhaze
@Tobimaroo You're right, Langa is very uncomfortable with Adam's behavior. But what I meant is that compared to others, it seems he gets over those uncomfortable feelings pretty early on. When Adam was roping him into dancing with him, instead of acting scared, Langa looked confident and not negatively effected by Adam's advances. This is what made Adam trip up and let Langa advance in the race.

But other than that, I can't contribute anything else to the conversation since I haven't seen all of Kudouusagi's translations, only those done for the Skate Chill Out comics. Personally, I don't see Reki having a crush on his childhood friend, but then again this is going by the official translation.
Exactly, Langa looked confident. It was a mask. Reki is a habitual extreme skater (yes, I'm talking about the Kudouusagi translation for the Blu-ray version again, since Reki showed Langa his own videos and photos in episode 2).

And even he was intimidated by the race with Adam. Langa is not an extreme person at all, in his first race
. I watched his face very closely during the race with Adam when the spinning started. Langa was terrified.

And Langa jumped over Adam with the help

Good thing you mentioned Chill Out comics! Even in the chapter where Langa and Adam's first race takes place, it's perfectly clear how terrified Langa is of it.

About Reki's crush on his friend. First of all, the friend had the exact same sneakers as Langa. They are shown in several of Reki's flashbacks.

That's what I was talking about when I meant that the meaning in the official subtitles has been changed. It's sad that a story about realizing and accepting oneself was turned into a superficial tournament shonen.
TobimarooMar 11, 6:11 AM
Feb 21, 11:54 PM
Apr 2021
I'll mention a few more discrepancies with the official subtitles (sorry, but I didn't like the dubbing at all, there's even more distortion of meaning there). There are many more, but these points are fundamental.
For example, the conversation between Reki and Langa in episode 5 when Reki asks Langa not to accept Adam's challenge anymore.

The same will be true at the end of episode 5.

Also noteworthy is the moment in episode 7 when Reki tries to reach for the star.

And later, when the official subtitles very cleverly sidestepped the moment when it suddenly dawned on Reki that Langa had been acting unfriendly to him on Miyakojima.

But of course the most outrageous example is the middle of episode 9. When just one added word turns a sad and beautiful hero into a petty envious person.

One more thing. In episode 10,

I'm sorry that a character intended to be a worthy descendant of 17th century samurai (as indicated by references to history such as the Battle of Ganryujima, references to the then-emerging language of flowers, and his name, which has the kanji for "warrior, knight" in it) suffered so much in translation because of his young age. After all, Langa's mom didn't just declare that children at that age are complicated for a reason! But I'm glad that there are Kudouusagi translations. Thanks to them, I know that Reki is truly awesome.
TobimarooMar 5, 2:16 AM
Feb 24, 10:21 AM
Apr 2021
I'll be sure to write about Langa as well. While Reki was belittled in the official translation, Langa was made into a sweet and shy dreamer. That's not true, his mom refers to him as a "spacey kid" in episode 7. He's not that shy and not at all a dreamer like Reki. And a pretty reliably described desperate teenager with a hormonal storm.
Feb 26, 12:59 AM
Apr 2021
As promised, here's a more truthful description of Langa and his relationship to Reki. I can't see him as asexual if I wanted to.
Let's start with the song on his behalf playing in the OP (actually, both Reki and Langa have their own songs heard in the anime - they are "Seize the Moment!!!" and "Dimensions of the Wind", most importantly their Japanese versions, which were also translated by Kudouusagi). Even in the abridged version, it's obvious that this is the self-righteous boast of a rather maximalist teenager. And with manipulative motives. It is not a dreamer's hymn, but rather an edgy hymn.

As the ED song sings,
Let’s go together, I’ll go with you
We can go to the other side of this ocean of tears
I’ll be your strength
Let’s go together, I’ll go with you
If we have the feelings
Let’s keep the feelings
Let’s keeping your heart
Let’s do it in our own way
Happiness with you

Obviously, this story is not about friends. And, of course, that moment in episode 11 after which I don't even need a kiss to consider them a couple.

TobimarooFeb 27, 6:30 AM
Feb 28, 3:32 AM
Apr 2021
Petrichorhaze said:
Also, something that I haven't seen anyone discuss before is the possibility that Langa may be asexual. His lack of reaction to ADAM's creepiness is one of the major points, and it kind of compliments the theory I've seen where ADAM is meant to be Langa's complete opposite.

I'll say one more thing about this. Actually, since both main characters are basically pretty desperate guys, they're both kind of like Adam in some ways. There was a parallel between Reki and Adam when, in episode 4, Reki missed his skateboard on "S" and asked, "Where's my board?" The same line was repeated by Adam in episode 11. Also the parallel between the two was drawn by Tadashi at the end of their duel. In addition, the anime creators said that Reki originally had an aunt as well. Which was then safely cut out. I think the analogy makes sense.
As for Langa, he was compared to Adam by Reki and Joe. Also, on the Blu-ray, during Langa and Joe's race, the creators emphasized the outward similarities between Langa and Adam. And on top of that, Langa repeats Adam's move there to catch up with Joe.

And later repeats Adam's words in episode 10.

About Langa's asexuality I wrote above, no, I'm afraid this particular character is sexually preoccupied, which is quite consistent with his age.
TobimarooFeb 28, 5:13 AM
Feb 29, 2:40 PM
Nov 2023
Holy cow, the amount of time you must've spent writing all of this is really admirable!! It was really interesting to read this all, and now I'm definitely going to read the rest of Kudouusagi's translations when I have time this week. You made some really good points about Langa & ADAM and Reki & his childhood friend.

About the asexual thing. I'm very sorry if it feels like I'm digging my heels in the ground about this, but I don't really think that would be enough evidence to suggest that Langa isn't ace (though there really isn't enough evidence to prove that he IS ace as well, but although this may sound a bit stuck-up, it's a headcanon I really like and can relate to a lot). Some of my ace friends are physically attracted to other people and will check them out. They recognize that someone's attractive and they really like how they look and enjoy looking at them. But in the end, they're not sexually attracted to them and don't want to do anything beyond kissing. The way I saw someone on tumblr phrase it, "No sex, only sexy." (That being said, some ace people may want to do something more with someone despite not being sexually attracted to them, whether that be because they like doing that stuff or they're willing to do it if the other person wants to do it.) Also, asexuality does not equate to no romance. Just because someone is ace doesn't mean they can't be romantically attracted to someone.

About Langa's asexuality I wrote above, no, I'm afraid this particular character is sexually preoccupied, which is quite consistent with his age.

The way I think about it, him being ace can kind of connect to Reki being sort of an outcast at school in terms of what he likes.

A popular headcanon I see is that Reki has ADHD, which can further make him feel isolated from a lot of other people his age. Asexuals, especially those who are younger, feel ostracized from their peers due to not being able to relate to them when others start talking more about sex-related stuff. So two people who potentially feel like outcasts (albiet involving very different topics) being able to bond over a mutual thing and be apart of a community centered around that thing kinda makes sense. Or smth. I apologize, I have no idea how to word it or if this even made sense :,)

Also, there was a tumblr post I once saw about Langa potentially being ace which I tried to find while typing this reply but I couldn't find it. I'll try again later because they really did a good job at analyzing Langa and I kind of want to read it again lol
Mar 1, 12:01 AM
Apr 2021
Petrichorhaze said:
Holy cow, the amount of time you must've spent writing all of this is really admirable!!

Thank you. I started watching this anime after the screenshots of Langa and Adam's first race. From the very beginning, it seemed to me that there was a lot more meaning behind it than meets the eye. The title alone, which stands for "Love is Infinite", hinted at that. As you can imagine, I wasn't happy when I found out that my favorite character quite deservedly wears the motto OVER THE RAINBOW on his skateboard, and that was something they chose to hide.
There is another obvious hint that Langa is in love with Reki. From the second episode onwards, Langa starts rolling up his sleeves, just like Reki. And his sleeves are repeatedly shown to the viewer in close-up. The idiom "cut off sleeve" in ancient China referred specifically to same-sex relationships, and Japan borrowed a lot from there.

In fact, there are many clues in the names of the musical themes of the official soundtrack. For example, in episode 1, the track "Easy Target" is played at the end when Langa starts chasing Reki. In episode 7, when Langa does a high jump and Reki is proud of it, the track "Fateful Partner" is played.
Petrichorhaze said:
But whenever he wants to talk about skateboarding, it seems like no one else but Langa is interested.

I'm afraid it wasn't about skateboarding, it was about Reki showing too much enthusiasm at the sight the prettiest of the guys. ) That was why the classmate preferred to express his sympathy for Reki from a safe distance. Although, knowing Reki, it was obvious that he would never impose his society on anyone.
And it's not that Reki shows no interest in sex. It's just that he represses urges that he finds unworthy. That's why in the anime he wears a chain and a wrench on his belt. As seen in the last official illustrations, he doesn't wear them now, or he wears them very rarely.
And I wouldn't attribute any diagnoses to a person based on their outward appearances. The first episode already shows the real Reki. He is much calmer, much sadder and more mature than his mask.

Reki is as much a normie as Langa.
Also, I don't think Langa, if he were asexual, would be so fixated on Reki's underwear right from their first meeting. Langa is overly enthusiastic at every opportunity to look at it. It's even in the official artwork.

And the funny thing is that Reki's underwear is sticking out of his pants precisely because he's actually a very shy and decent young man, it's part of his daredevil disguise.
There's a reason the creators in both the anime and manga Chill Out! keep emphasizing that Reki is Langa's "dog".

Langa and Reki's race in the anime's finale is a completely transparent metaphor for first sex, and they're 18 years old there.

In the latest audio drama read at the SK event, Reki hints quite transparently that there is sex in his life with Langa. It's coded with the same word "fun".
https://www.tumblr.com/kudouusagi/740164453663981568/sk8-infinity-week-returns-drama
TobimarooMar 1, 1:20 PM
Mar 1, 4:26 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to Tobimaroo
Petrichorhaze said:
Holy cow, the amount of time you must've spent writing all of this is really admirable!!

Thank you. I started watching this anime after the screenshots of Langa and Adam's first race. From the very beginning, it seemed to me that there was a lot more meaning behind it than meets the eye. The title alone, which stands for "Love is Infinite", hinted at that. As you can imagine, I wasn't happy when I found out that my favorite character quite deservedly wears the motto OVER THE RAINBOW on his skateboard, and that was something they chose to hide.
There is another obvious hint that Langa is in love with Reki. From the second episode onwards, Langa starts rolling up his sleeves, just like Reki. And his sleeves are repeatedly shown to the viewer in close-up. The idiom "cut off sleeve" in ancient China referred specifically to same-sex relationships, and Japan borrowed a lot from there.

In fact, there are many clues in the names of the musical themes of the official soundtrack. For example, in episode 1, the track "Easy Target" is played at the end when Langa starts chasing Reki. In episode 7, when Langa does a high jump and Reki is proud of it, the track "Fateful Partner" is played.
Petrichorhaze said:
But whenever he wants to talk about skateboarding, it seems like no one else but Langa is interested.

I'm afraid it wasn't about skateboarding, it was about Reki showing too much enthusiasm at the sight the prettiest of the guys. ) That was why the classmate preferred to express his sympathy for Reki from a safe distance. Although, knowing Reki, it was obvious that he would never impose his society on anyone.
And it's not that Reki shows no interest in sex. It's just that he represses urges that he finds unworthy. That's why in the anime he wears a chain and a wrench on his belt. As seen in the last official illustrations, he doesn't wear them now, or he wears them very rarely.
And I wouldn't attribute any diagnoses to a person based on their outward appearances. The first episode already shows the real Reki. He is much calmer, much sadder and more mature than his mask.

Reki is as much a normie as Langa.
Also, I don't think Langa, if he were asexual, would be so fixated on Reki's underwear right from their first meeting. Langa is overly enthusiastic at every opportunity to look at it. It's even in the official artwork.

And the funny thing is that Reki's underwear is sticking out of his pants precisely because he's actually a very shy and decent young man, it's part of his daredevil disguise.
There's a reason the creators in both the anime and manga Chill Out! keep emphasizing that Reki is Langa's "dog".

Langa and Reki's race in the anime's finale is a completely transparent metaphor for first sex, and they're 18 years old there.

In the latest audio drama read at the SK event, Reki hints quite transparently that there is sex in his life with Langa. It's coded with the same word "fun".
https://www.tumblr.com/kudouusagi/740164453663981568/sk8-infinity-week-returns-drama
Apologies for saying this again but I don't think I should contribute anything else until I see the more accurate translations since at this point all I can say is biased stuff and opinions based on my own experiences (which I don't think would be very interesting and would be quite frankly frustrating for you to see "Okay yeah, but I think..." in response to your well written reply with lots of sources).

However...

Tobimaroo said:

I watched the video (It was really cute!!) But I've been puzzling over what you said for a few minutes now. How is sex implied? I don't understand :,) But then again stuff like that tends to fly over my head lol
Mar 1, 8:48 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to Petrichorhaze
Apologies for saying this again but I don't think I should contribute anything else until I see the more accurate translations since at this point all I can say is biased stuff and opinions based on my own experiences (which I don't think would be very interesting and would be quite frankly frustrating for you to see "Okay yeah, but I think..." in response to your well written reply with lots of sources).

However...

Tobimaroo said:

I watched the video (It was really cute!!) But I've been puzzling over what you said for a few minutes now. How is sex implied? I don't understand :,) But then again stuff like that tends to fly over my head lol
And I'm relying on an interview with the director in which she specifically emphasized that in a lot of scenes, Langa and Reki's faces are in the shadows. And the fact that in the Masquerade event, all the characters were wearing masks. By the way, Adam's real name is very rare in real life. And the kabuki theater has a mask of a villain with that name. As you can see, I have reason to believe that in normal life, Reki wears a mask to protect his vulnerable and sad self. He's much stronger than Langa and much more resilient. I admire how resilient he is in the face of all the blows. But I'm saddened that he often attracts them himself. Like when Reki was talking loudly in class at school and the teacher hit him. Or when he made Cherry angry on purpose and got slapped. Or in episode 6 when he put his newly healed head on the doorstep of the room, risking getting hit when someone opened the door. That's why I think Reki is suppressing his real desires, which is not very much approved of in Japan right now. Watching the scene at the beginning when he skates to the manager's car and the chain on the go hits him in various places is pretty sad.
And about Reki not being interested in sex... Look closely at the largest poster in his room. It shows anatomy in great, great detail.)

The moment near the end when Langa asks Reki if he's cold. Reki replies that he is not, because he is warmed by the "fun" that happened before they went shopping. And Langa gives an embarrassed nod of agreement.
And the moment at the beginning when Reki jokingly suggests Langa buy a kigurumi. Langa gets angry and promises to dress Reki up in a dog costume.
TobimarooMar 2, 12:08 AM
Mar 2, 8:39 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Tobimaroo
And I'm relying on an interview with the director in which she specifically emphasized that in a lot of scenes, Langa and Reki's faces are in the shadows. And the fact that in the Masquerade event, all the characters were wearing masks. By the way, Adam's real name is very rare in real life. And the kabuki theater has a mask of a villain with that name. As you can see, I have reason to believe that in normal life, Reki wears a mask to protect his vulnerable and sad self. He's much stronger than Langa and much more resilient. I admire how resilient he is in the face of all the blows. But I'm saddened that he often attracts them himself. Like when Reki was talking loudly in class at school and the teacher hit him. Or when he made Cherry angry on purpose and got slapped. Or in episode 6 when he put his newly healed head on the doorstep of the room, risking getting hit when someone opened the door. That's why I think Reki is suppressing his real desires, which is not very much approved of in Japan right now. Watching the scene at the beginning when he skates to the manager's car and the chain on the go hits him in various places is pretty sad.
And about Reki not being interested in sex... Look closely at the largest poster in his room. It shows anatomy in great, great detail.)

The moment near the end when Langa asks Reki if he's cold. Reki replies that he is not, because he is warmed by the "fun" that happened before they went shopping. And Langa gives an embarrassed nod of agreement.
And the moment at the beginning when Reki jokingly suggests Langa buy a kigurumi. Langa gets angry and promises to dress Reki up in a dog costume.
Tobimaroo said:
And I'm relying on an interview with the director

Could you link the interview by any chance? I'm interested in reading it.

Tobimaroo said:
Look closely at the largest poster in his room.

Again, could you possibly link or show a picture of this poster? I looked at a bunch of screenshots of his room but can't see which one you're talking about.

Tobimaroo said:
Reki replies that he is not, because he is warmed by the "fun" that happened before they went shopping. And Langa gives an embarrassed nod of agreement.

Doesn't Reki's VA just say "Having fun with you warmed me up"? There were no mentions of them hanging out beforehand. And I wouldn't base any evidence off of the VA's body language. It's very clear that at least Reki's was perhaps trying to imitate Reki, but they could've both been nervous about doing this live in one take without the ability to redo it like they could with regular voice acting.

Also about the dog costume, idk about you but that just seems like a teasing friend thing? My friends occasionally joke about buying each other fursuits or graphic t-shirts with the most weirdest, vulgar designs on them lol
Mar 2, 10:41 AM
Apr 2021
Link the interview: https://www.tumblr.com/kudouusagi/711557727084740608/langa-seeing-reki-as-a-skater?source=share
Poster:

You see, the creators of the franchise have graciously provided fans with a schedule for Reki and Langa's day. According to it, they don't break up at all. They ride skateboards to and from school together, work part-time jobs at the same place, then go to the skatepark. And that's very sensible of them, because that way they can look out for each other. Both Langa and Reki are able to get into the trouble even on their way home from school. In the anime, Reki very recklessly left Langa alone in episode 3 when they split up while running away from a security guard. And in episode 10, Langa realized in the hospital that Reki was about to do something terrible, so he ran to catch the elevator, but didn't make it in time.
So it's unlikely that Reki and Langa met on purpose to go shopping. And after it, as the drama says, they went out to eat and to the skatepark.

The director confirms this as well:
I think that every day, even at school and outside of school, they are with each other day and night skating.
https://kudouusagi.tumblr.com/post/659173249723269120/reki-and-langa-director-utsumi-hiroko-and
It's clear that by "skating" she means they're together. Judging from many of her interview, she's severely limited by censorship, since the anime shows clear associates and she's talking about rivals. But some important hints are given by her.

And about "having fun."

I realize that Langa is joking about the dog costume. By now he's able to make jokes and laugh in a non-evil way. Well, I hope so. Meanwhile, the creators continue their hints about Reki's "dog" essence for Langa. And I see here not only a parallel to Tadashi, who Adam compared to a dog in both the anime and the manga Chill Out! (and also that wonderful official Halloween art). But also to Reki's role in the narrative. And he's an obvious underdog who has achieved his level of skating through hard work and perseverance. Tellingly, in another audio drama, it's Reki who suffers from the fact that he can't skateboard because of the incredible heat. Langa is perfectly happy without it, just hanging out on the streets with Reki.
TobimarooMar 4, 11:32 PM
Mar 10, 3:11 AM
Apr 2021
And, as Kudouusagi's translation suggests, Langa is not autistic. He never was. There's a logical reason for everything he does. He's perfectly capable of reading human emotions when he needs to. He's very adept at feigning innocence and shirking unnecessary responsibilities, as he did in the baggage loading moment in episode 6.

But of course, with the excellent censorship from the official translators that removed the main message of the anime, Langa can be considered asexual, autistic, and a space cadet. Whereas both he and Reki are two desperate teenagers in the midst of an identity crisis, at risk. They have no friends and are lonely, lost souls who are lucky enough to find each other. Because their parents are busy making money and raising other kids, and the other adults are taking advantage of them in one way or another. And it's good that these weird kids can support each other. They live in the modern world, cruel and indifferent. Apparently, it is about their further life will be the second season, when they finish school and become considered adults.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

147 by Tobimaroo »»
Mar 4, 5:21 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2021

142 by Tobimaroo »»
Jan 31, 4:58 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

210 by Tobimaroo »»
Jan 30, 4:56 AM

» SK8 the Infinity Event & Bucchigiri!?

OnlyAraku - Dec 31, 2023

8 by OnlyAraku »»
Jan 9, 12:56 PM

» Redundant

OnlyAraku - Dec 31, 2023

0 by OnlyAraku »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.