Forum Settings
Forums

Anime onlys, what do you think is going to happen in the 3rd season of Demon slayer just from the trailer

New
Apr 17, 2022 8:50 PM

Aug 2017
I would answer this but I already know what's going to happen cause I read the manga so I am curious to what anime onlys are going to think this new season will be about.
"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 17, 2022 11:23 PM
Jun 2021
Honestly I won't be able to tell anyone what's going to happen in 3rd season without spoiling it for them if they are not manga readers,but it's pretty nerve wrecking for me to see how it'll be animated,so all we can do is just wait.
Apr 18, 2022 5:50 AM

Jul 2021
I'm anime only, and I have 0 idea about what the sword smith village arc will be like aside from it will have the love and mist hashiras appear at some point and what I have seen in the PV where they literally visit a village where there are guys with masks like haganeszka's making demon killing swords.

I'd guess after the fight to kill demons upper 6 this arc will be like the butterfly mansion where it's a chance for the team to rest, gain some new skills and understanding about themselves, and more forshadowing about what their next mission to take down muzan and the rest of the kizuki. I'm guessing we'll find out more about tanjiro's rage form and his ancestor (?) , and after obanai mentions there's a hashira spot open (and tengen's retirement,) maybe the boys will be pushed down the path of becoming hashiras themselves?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Entertainment District Arc

Deadstockdylan - Feb 3, 2022

6 by Aussie0taku »»
Feb 11, 2022 5:08 PM

Poll: » How excited are you for the 2nd season of Demon Slayer

Duckie_xd - Aug 5, 2021

4 by Gin-san123 »»
Aug 13, 2021 10:09 PM

» What do you think of the Demon Slayer movie?

Duckie_xd - May 11, 2021

6 by AIM4Kindness »»
May 30, 2021 6:04 PM

» Have you seen the Kimetsu no Yaiba movie or read the manga of it?

Duckie_xd - Nov 20, 2020

6 by Vishnu_Vibhash »»
Nov 23, 2020 10:25 PM

» About who the next Gaiden should be about?

Adnash - May 20, 2020

2 by Adnash »»
Nov 10, 2020 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.