Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2022 12:59 PM
Jan 2014
The ost is great, the world is really cool, and yes, the story doesn't live up to its whole potential but I've definitely watched worse with higher scores. If anyone is doubting watching it based on the score, ignore it.
Apr 14, 2022 4:16 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
Honestly this movie was great, it could have used some supplemental material like a spinoff manga to flesh out the world building or something
Apr 15, 2022 8:16 AM
Jan 2014
MagicPolly said:
Honestly this movie was great, it could have used some supplemental material like a spinoff manga to flesh out the world building or something

I mean it surely could have had more depth, but I just hate that it sits at such a low score when its better than a lot of stuff with much higher scores.
Apr 15, 2022 8:29 AM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
theanimefreak95 said:
MagicPolly said:

I mean it surely could have had more depth, but I just hate that it sits at such a low score when its better than a lot of stuff with much higher scores.

Yeah it really doesn't deserve the score it has, it works well enough as a movie on it's own I just wish the world was explored a bit more.
Apr 22, 2022 7:47 PM
Sep 2021
watched it a bit ago, It wasn't really a good movie I mean I wouldn't say that it is all that good, but it definitely has some elements that make it stand out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giniro no Kami no Agito Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Antanaru - Oct 12, 2008

63 by ka7eMARU »»
Feb 28, 10:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.