Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 20, 2022 10:21 AM

May 2020
I'm someone who's recently caught up to Skip Beat! and I'm wondering how often chapters are released and what date the next chapter will be out
Feb 20, 2022 10:27 AM
Jul 2020
Emmuhzx said:
I'm someone who's recently caught up to Skip Beat! and I'm wondering how often chapters are released and what date the next chapter will be out
First time early to a Skip Beat forum post, woah.

Skip Beat! chapters are released monthly and at the bottom of the chapter it will say when the next one is released so chapter 303 is released on the 19th February, but of course you'd have to wait a couple of days for the english translation, do you have a place to read the manga weekly? If not I have a Google Drive link you can use
Feb 21, 2022 9:40 AM

May 2020
EspressOH said:
Emmuhzx said:

Skip Beat! chapters are released monthly and at the bottom of the chapter it will say when the next one is released so chapter 303 is released on the 19th February, but of course you'd have to wait a couple of days for the english translation, do you have a place to read the manga weekly? If not I have a Google Drive link you can use
Thank you so much for the detailed reply, please send the GD link
Mar 7, 2022 9:04 PM

Aug 2019
EspressOH said:
Emmuhzx said:

If it’s not too much trouble could you also send me three GD link??
Mar 9, 2022 6:43 AM

Apr 2020
mobpsycho-lover said:
EspressOH said:

If it’s not too much trouble could you also send me three GD link??

If you look for ch 303 in the skip beat reddit, you should fine the google drive link
Mar 23, 2022 10:14 PM
Jul 2018
One chapter every month, I'm gonna be 80 by the time this is finished lol
Mar 2, 2023 2:31 PM
Mar 2023
EspressOH said:
Emmuhzx said:

Can I also ask for the GD link. Please. And TY

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 328 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Sep 19

1 by ErikThomas »»
Sep 21, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 323 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 322 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 321 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 320 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.