Forum Settings
Forums

Just a place of GIFs for this series...any other GIFs are welcomed here

New
Apr 12, 2010 2:55 AM

Oct 2009
The first part was hilarious with Kosuda being forced to go to the swimming pool and Takeshita had to talk to him to convince him. Yamada in the swimming suit was nice=>
but this part with the B cup was funny=>
....it got better with Yamada in her swimming suit around the pool laughing after being proud of her physic=>
not to mention her orgasmic reactions to Kosuda touching her during the water slide=>
, Yamada not being able to put her libido on control but somehow did during the introduction of Matsuo Daisuke.....Takeshita's boyfriend (I think he is a nerd and also he likes books....girls really like that? I think I got more with my body...I don't like that Matsuo guy......looks to think like a smart ass) but the couple looks happy=>
Hilarious scene when Kosuda falls on Matsuo because he was tired/dizzy and Yamada thinks of strange things=>
The festival was nice and the 2 girls with their yukatas=>

Second part was ridiculous with the whole condom buying....rofl that looks like over 300 condoms=>
that means she would have to do it at least each day 5 times....to finish in a reasonable amount of time. Rofl what the heck...Mr.Thing comparing for size.....does it matter?=>
Miyano Mayu is a nice addition for a rival.....classical childhood friend and her breast size sure can rival that of Takeshita on par as seen on this GIF comparing=>
I found this part of the episode to be the most funniest and hilarious to make as a GIF..will call it "Playing doctor with your childhood friend=>

The worst part is that at the end Yamada gave more courage to Mayu to confess to Kosuda....XD Yamada original+avatar=>
Takeshita original+avatar=>
Run Kosuda run to your mom! XD and Yamda is sparkling somehow....=>
Overall it was a good mix of fan service and come
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 3....
Oh well GIF time....favorite parts!=>

A nice flashback..looks like it shows that Kosuda's sister was a tomboy/wow...Yamada continues to have some wild imagination of Mayu but bouncy boobs is all there is to it=>
Yamada portrayed as a snake...I though for a minute Shizuku from Omamori Himari/Red riding hood thing=>
Yamada original and avatar=>
francismeunierApr 16, 2010 8:42 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who's your favorite character of B Gata H Kei?

Xehanort - May 3, 2010

10 by Hoetzendorf »»
Oct 23, 2019 3:30 AM

» [closed] ~B Gata H Kei - Member Cards~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MeitDeist - Feb 5, 2010

275 by nakaimo »»
Mar 4, 2014 12:31 AM

» Just a place of GIFs for this series...any other GIFs are welcomed here...episode 4

francismeunier - Apr 23, 2010

1 by lissy028 »»
May 2, 2010 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.