Forum Settings
Forums

Just a place of GIFs for this series...any other GIFs are welcomed here...episode 4

New
Apr 23, 2010 3:23 AM

Oct 2009
I though I would do this so all the GIFs don't have to load.....this the most recent episode....well have fun...

Getting better! I really liked. Let's hope all goes well with Yamada and Kosuda. Well it's GIF time and I did a mass of it....well it was epic with GIFs.....lots of fun doing them best parts are of course the kissing and hotel scan..that was amazing=>

They brought back the little red riding hood again? Also I kind of like that effect in the park with the bench=>
Whether Yamada is Santa Claus or in a nice dress she still is amazing and gorgeous=>
Way to go on the comparing a A to B grade.....it cannot match/Wrong person Yamada to hold his hand but it was epic laughs on this one=>
Somehow it was innovative how the hotels were moving around with the hearts and all/The only wrong part with that kiss that happened but it was so funny! XD =>
I don't approve of this guy and Chika....Yamada's sister...no way the guy does not match at all=>
Failed charm beam?/I liked this part of Yamada...another funny moment=>
Kosuda.....your level up did not raise you enough for this part=>
Yamada originals and avatars=>
Overall......it was the funniest yet but at least A base is now covered and some more B base is done...... all that is left is C base and you all know what that is.
More GIFs

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 2, 2010 11:32 AM
May 2010
haha you got the best moments! awesome <( ^ ___ ^ )^
my faves are Yamada jumping in the library and her beam XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who's your favorite character of B Gata H Kei?

Xehanort - May 3, 2010

10 by Hoetzendorf »»
Oct 23, 2019 3:30 AM

» [closed] ~B Gata H Kei - Member Cards~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MeitDeist - Feb 5, 2010

275 by nakaimo »»
Mar 4, 2014 12:31 AM

» Just a place of GIFs for this series...any other GIFs are welcomed here

francismeunier - Apr 12, 2010

0 by francismeunier »»
Apr 12, 2010 2:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.