Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 9, 2010 9:29 PM
Jun 2008
It's truly impressive that this seiyuu is voicing every single character in this anime. And no two of the voices she uses sounds alike. Of course, there are the inflections of her voice that are always there, but it's still amazing that she's so versatile that she can pull off a crazy bitchy old lady, a cheerful, sweet-tempered turtle, a confused young woman and a paranoid old man all in one go.
Apr 13, 2010 8:44 PM

Dec 2008
She has a lot of great roles the crybaby lag seeing in tegami bachi, the energetic tamboy suruga in bakemonogatari and the elegant shinku in rozen maiden, I really like her voice and make better roles than so much overrated seiyuus kof*Aya Hirano*kofkof

btw where did you watch it?
May 8, 2010 4:16 PM
Jun 2008
You can find it on YouTube. Just paste in the hiragana title since it doesn't show up when you use romaji.
Jan 4, 2021 2:45 PM
Feb 2017
God, I wish I could actually find this so I can see for myself.
May 18, 2022 2:31 PM

Jul 2019
^Same lol. That's a pretty wild skill. Goodness me.
Aug 8, 2023 4:05 AM

May 2021
tehnominator said:
You can find it on YouTube. Just paste in the hiragana title since it doesn't show up when you use romaji.

The amount of suffering I have went through just to watch this,and after all that I just now see this thread that would have made the search way easier
Sep 18, 2023 2:52 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to Klicksey
tehnominator said:

The amount of suffering I have went through just to watch this,and after all that I just now see this thread that would have made the search way easier
@Klicksey So where did you watch it ? Can't find anything on Youtube now
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.