Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2022 6:25 AM

Sep 2010
As of this moment we have 27 English translation and 79 Raw (Japanese) out of 83 (that includes the make chapters) I really want to finish this series but what can you do, the last translation was released on October 2021

(I just hope we get a decent ending)
AkatsukiUlquioraSep 8, 2022 5:43 AM
Jan 6, 2022 6:43 AM

Jan 2017
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
As of this moment we have 27 English translation and 71 Raw (Japanese) out of 83 I really want to finish this series but what u gonna do he last translation was released on October 2020

Well , a quick glance gave me up to Chapter 79 in Japanese , which is the end. (There is 4 omake in the Volumes : https://myanimelist.net/manga/126850/Isekai_Monster_Breeder__Cheat_wa_Aru_kedo_Nonbiri_Ikusei_Shiteimasu/moreinfo)

Also , Mango Translation's released Chapter 27 in October 2021 , not 2020. x)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 6, 2022 12:28 PM

Sep 2010
Alexioos95 said:
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
As of this moment we have 27 English translation and 71 Raw (Japanese) out of 83 I really want to finish this series but what u gonna do he last translation was released on October 2020

Well , a quick glance gave me up to Chapter 79 in Japanese , which is the end. (There is 4 omake in the Volumes : https://myanimelist.net/manga/126850/Isekai_Monster_Breeder__Cheat_wa_Aru_kedo_Nonbiri_Ikusei_Shiteimasu/moreinfo)

Also , Mango Translation's released Chapter 27 in October 2021 , not 2020. x)

lol your correct I just saw 71 because i clicked on it instead of 79 but yeah i know about the Omake

and about the year thing i'm a year behind feel like 2021 hasn't happen yet xD my mistake
Jan 16, 2022 8:48 AM
Dec 2017
Well, what can we do about it huh
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Sep 8, 2022 5:41 AM

Sep 2010
apep23 said:

True but apparently slowly but surely we’re getting more translation (not very well but still good enough to read)

Up to chapter 56 atm I write this
Sep 8, 2022 8:41 AM
Dec 2017
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
apep23 said:

True but apparently slowly but surely we’re getting more translation (not very well but still good enough to read)

Yeah... about that ulq, I have the same pace as you but when I checked mangadex and my Indonesian lads have translated it to chapter 67, and when I traced some track about it in some of the Indonesian sites, one of them already finished the series...
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Sep 9, 2022 1:09 PM

Sep 2010
apep23 said:
AkatsukiUlquiora said:

Yeah... about that ulq, I have the same pace as you but when I checked mangadex and my Indonesian lads have translated it to chapter 67, and when I traced some track about it in some of the Indonesian sites, one of them already finished the series...
apep23 said:
AkatsukiUlquiora said:

Yeah I noticed that as well, some other languages are ahead in chapters in some manga i’m reading beside this one
Sep 9, 2022 8:27 PM
Dec 2017
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
apep23 said:

apep23 said:

Yeah I noticed that as well, some other languages are ahead in chapters in some manga i’m reading beside this one

I'm giving tips regarding this Ulq. The Indonesian language is pretty straightforward (the formal ones at least). If you've wanted to read some Indonesian sauce, you can do it with Google Translate. Well, that is if you or any other guys wanted to. I say this based on how I used English on my daily life (internet-wise)

More topics from this board

» The omake's

LWGench - May 26, 2023

0 by LWGench »»
May 26, 2023 2:44 AM

Poll: » Isekai Monster Breeder: Cheat wa Aru kedo, Nonbiri Ikusei Shiteimasu Chapter 52 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Sep 8, 2022

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Sep 8, 2022 5:38 AM

» The Light novel is fully adapted

Gino_buon_vino - Jan 16, 2022

1 by K-Lye »»
Sep 1, 2022 7:32 AM

Poll: » Isekai Monster Breeder: Cheat wa Aru kedo, Nonbiri Ikusei Shiteimasu Chapter 47 Discussion

Remocracy - Aug 13, 2022

0 by Remocracy »»
Aug 13, 2022 11:48 AM

Poll: » Isekai Monster Breeder: Cheat wa Aru kedo, Nonbiri Ikusei Shiteimasu Chapter 46 Discussion

Remocracy - Aug 13, 2022

0 by Remocracy »»
Aug 13, 2022 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.