Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2022 4:39 PM
Jan 2021
so seems like there won't be a v3. If anyone's sad, i reccomend you Otonari no Tenshi-sama (you probably already read it but still.. ), or Gimai Seikatsu (you probably read it as well.. but still.. )
Jan 12, 2022 8:48 AM
Jul 2021
goldfishluke said:
so seems like there won't be a v3. If anyone's sad, i reccomend you Otonari no Tenshi-sama (you probably already read it but still.. ), or Gimai Seikatsu (you probably read it as well.. but still.. )

Any reason given? So sad that a series got axed so early. Have not read it but looks like it is something I’d enjoy.
Stonks
Jan 12, 2022 9:02 PM
Jan 2021
DeMarcK said:
goldfishluke said:

Any reason given? So sad that a series got axed so early. Have not read it but looks like it is something I’d enjoy.
i don't know, i wonder if it's because it didn't sell well. The web novel is still ongoing, though.
Jan 15, 2022 4:53 AM
Jan 2021
DeMarcK said:
goldfishluke said:

Oh by the way, it's really similar to Otonari no Tenshi-sama.If you liked that, you'll surely like this as well.
Jan 15, 2022 11:50 PM
Jul 2021
goldfishluke said:
DeMarcK said:

Oh by the way, it's really similar to Otonari no Tenshi-sama.If you liked that, you'll surely like this as well.

Where can I read the web novel though. As you can see from my profile pic, I do love Otonari no Tenshi-sama a lot so I would defo checking this novel soon.
Stonks
Jan 16, 2022 12:10 AM
Jan 2021
DeMarcK said:
goldfishluke said:

Where can I read the web novel though. As you can see from my profile pic, I do love Otonari no Tenshi-sama a lot so I would defo checking this novel soon.
https://hellping.org/angel/angel-wn-chapter-1/ it's the link for the Web Novel translated in english (the original one in japanese is free on syosetu so there's no problem), and as for the light novel i would reccomend you to buy it, but if you want to read it online just look on google "otonari no tenshi-sama light novel online english". The WN version has 266 chapters, the LN version has 5 volumes till now.
Dec 3, 2022 11:34 PM

Dec 2019
Damn shame, enjoyed the first volume and didnt expect it to get canned so early like that. 2 seems too little, even if the sales were not great.
Jan 13, 2023 5:52 AM
Nov 2017
I found a reddit post on the r/lightnovels sub created by the author of this series where he did an AMA (Ask Me Anything). It seems that he is a college student and he prioritises his education over his light novel which he described as one of his many hobbies. Also not to mention that it was actually his first time writing a novel, to top it all off he doesn't read light novels either.

Not to that that any of that was the reason as to why (because it probably wasn't) but just to provide some background about the author.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.