Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2021 3:06 PM
Apr 2021
I beg you... The 3 chapters got me hooked, why isn't there more of this manga translated?
Dec 14, 2021 4:10 PM

Jul 2020
I feel you, I really wish I could read the series because it's written by the author of Saiki K.

"Truth is always a cruel thing."

Oct 17, 2022 10:52 AM
Jan 2022
Your request has been answered!
Our Hero Studies was picked up again by Mirin Group and chapters 4-5 have been recently translated! Read it on Mangadex :)

Chapter 4: Lvl.4: Thrilling Surprise! An Unannounced Test!

aoki553Oct 17, 2022 10:56 AM
Oct 17, 2022 1:07 PM
Apr 2021
aoki553 said:
Our Hero Studies was picked up again by Mirin Group and chapters 4-5 have been recently translated! Read it on Mangadex :)

Whoa, thank you so much for your work! I never expected that this would actually ever get picked up again, really made my day 😄 These characters are so funny
Oct 17, 2022 1:47 PM
Jan 2022
Nosnichlup said:
aoki553 said:

Whoa, thank you so much for your work! I never expected that this would actually ever get picked up again, really made my day 😄 These characters are so funny

I'm so happy to be able to share my love for this work with others by this translation! It may not be the best, but I hope you
Nosnichlup said:
aoki553 said:

I'm so happy to be able to share my love for Asou's works by bringing back his untranslated gems. It's been 15 years since the previous group stopped updating the english translation and I couldn't stand it. That's why I'm overjoyed by knowing there are still fans who want more of OHS. These characters deserve so much love.

I hope you can enjoy work as we release more chapters! :) Stay tuned. (≧∇≦)/
Oct 27, 2022 11:01 PM

Dec 2020
aoki553 said:
Nosnichlup said:

I'm so happy to be able to share my love for this work with others by this translation! It may not be the best, but I hope you
Nosnichlup said:

I'm so happy to be able to share my love for Asou's works by bringing back his untranslated gems. It's been 15 years since the previous group stopped updating the english translation and I couldn't stand it. That's why I'm overjoyed by knowing there are still fans who want more of OHS. These characters deserve so much love.

I hope you can enjoy work as we release more chapters! :) Stay tuned. (≧∇≦)/

What a great news, thank you for your work.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 20, 2022

1 by carly0v0 »»
Jan 15, 2023 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.