Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you like how kaname was treated by chisaki or not?
Nov 5, 2021 6:38 AM
Nov 2021
Personally I don't like how his story progresses in second half .I mean When he came back he started living in tsumugu's house seeing the Relationship between chisaki and tsumugu. He hurt meny times. First of All it is crazy to think he loves chisaki after two rejections. Although he didn't get a single reply?And most of all the one single moment hurt me so much that how chisaki completely lost in tsumugu and ignored kaname during ofunehiki. Alright You never thought of kaname as partner but hey guys he is the one helping Her all the time I mean he did save tsumugu. So at list am expected one single Moment between her and kaname.
or a single reply so he can truly move on.Common guys the whole story begins with tsumugu has some intrest in Monika.Then you guys introduce Miuna I think that now hikari will end up with miuna.But no they just completely change plot Now I think about it it seems though The starting and ending is just messed up.
Still though why do much struggle for kaname. If she didn't like it then she should have tell him so he can move up and also we can.
So what is your thoughts?
Nov 7, 2021 10:07 PM
Apr 2020
imortalclub01 said:
Personally I don't like how his story progresses in second half .I mean When he came back he started living in tsumugu's house seeing the Relationship between chisaki and tsumugu. He hurt meny times. First of All it is crazy to think he loves chisaki after two rejections. Although he didn't get a single reply?And most of all the one single moment hurt me so much that how chisaki completely lost in tsumugu and ignored kaname during ofunehiki. Alright You never thought of kaname as partner but hey guys he is the one helping Her all the time I mean he did save tsumugu. So at list am expected one single Moment between her and kaname.
or a single reply so he can truly move on.Common guys the whole story begins with tsumugu has some intrest in Monika.Then you guys introduce Miuna I think that now hikari will end up with miuna.But no they just completely change plot Now I think about it it seems though The starting and ending is just messed up.
Still though why do much struggle for kaname. If she didn't like it then she should have tell him so he can move up and also we can.
My dude you are out of your mind if you think Chisaki owes something to Kaname, just bc he helped her and loves her. She made it very clear that she does not wanna be with him. Its his own choice to hurt his own feelings by still hoping. Its not crazy to think that Kaname still loves her after two rejections. Such strong feelings are not that simple to get rid of
Nov 7, 2021 11:00 PM
Nov 2021
sailykesuola said:
imortalclub01 said:
My dude you are out of your mind if you think Chisaki owes something to Kaname, just bc he helped her and loves her. She made it very clear that she does not wanna be with him. Its his own choice to hurt his own feelings by still hoping. Its not crazy to think that Kaname still loves her after two rejections. Such strong feelings are not that simple to get rid of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get it what are you saying . And it is pretty much true. I know she has felling for Tsumugu but at least she can spare a moment to help kaname to get on board during ofunehiki as friends.
The story started by showing that Manaka had Fellings for tsumugu . At the end of the series they just fooling us.
Aside from love circle they introduced.
Story was way better and animation was also good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imortalclub01Nov 8, 2021 12:56 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

186 by basskiller »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

168 by basskiller »»
May 17, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.