Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 30, 2021 7:10 AM
Apr 2021
I realise this is posted in Naruto but this is the most popular of the big 3 on MAL so when Naruto, Bleach and (still) One piece manga were all still airing which one was the most popular?
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 30, 2021 7:22 AM
Feb 2021
Depends on which area we are talking about. In japan one piece was more popular and selling more mangas by a very long shot.but in usa bleach and naruto were more popular than one piece don't know about manga sales tho
Oct 30, 2021 7:58 AM
Jan 2021
Huh don't know much about it but during pain arc in naruto it was on top.
Oct 30, 2021 8:05 AM
Sep 2021
Naruto is the most famous in big 3
Oct 30, 2021 8:16 AM
Feb 2021
Gabbar101 said:
Huh don't know much about it but during pain arc in naruto it was on top.
well you are actually wrong one piece sold 39 million copies during marinefold arc at that time pain arc of naruto was also going which sold 7 million copies at that same year
Oct 30, 2021 8:16 AM
Oct 2019
In Japan One Piece was the most popular, but in the west Naruto and Bleach were more popular probably because the 4Kids Dub made One Piece hard for people to enjoy in the west.
Oct 30, 2021 8:21 AM
Aug 2019
0megaH said:
I realise this is posted in Naruto but this is the most popular of the big 3 on MAL so when Naruto, Bleach and (still) One piece manga were all still airing which one was the most popular?

In America Naruto then bleach. Overall one piece was the most popular. Has a huge following in Asia and France
Oct 30, 2021 8:36 AM

Aug 2020
Naruto, but in asian countries One Piece is more popular.
Oct 30, 2021 9:34 AM
Jul 2020
One piece is just like a bollywood daily soap,if you are gaining profit just keep on going. Naruto is the best in my opinion.
Toxic fans:- using the anime list of the user to criticize his opinions on a different anime.

If you cannot tolerate others taste delete your mal account☮️.
Oct 30, 2021 10:23 AM
May 2021
Naruto was the most popular of the big 3 world wide,but bleach took a major hit in popularity because it stop airing one piece has always been top 1 or 2 in popularity
Oct 30, 2021 10:38 AM
Feb 2021
Deku_kamado said:
One piece is just like a bollywood daily soap,if you are gaining profit just keep on going. Naruto is the best in my opinion.
are u right in the head? Havent U watched the show? Oda foreshadowed arcs from 20 years ago U havent even watched the seriously dont be such a big retard
Oct 30, 2021 10:46 AM
Jul 2020
Aryaman_Mehta said:
Deku_kamado said:
are u right in the head? Havent U watched the show? Oda foreshadowed arcs from 20 years ago U havent even watched the seriously dont be such a big retard
well I definitely wrote in my opinion,never asked for yours. I haven't watched it because I have my own reasons and you don't have to be so toxic. You should not be bothered what others have to say if you don't like it,grow up already.
Toxic fans:- using the anime list of the user to criticize his opinions on a different anime.

Oct 30, 2021 10:49 AM
Feb 2021
Deku_kamado said:
Aryaman_Mehta said:
well I definitely wrote in my opinion,never asked for yours. I haven't watched it because I have my own reasons and you don't have to be so toxic. You should not be bothered what others have to say if you don't like it,grow up already.
never said anything that U like naruto or anything else U said creator was milking it just cause it was popular. How can u give this statement if u havent watched a single ep? Never told u to watch op stop making false accusations U have 0 knowledge of
Oct 30, 2021 10:53 AM
Jul 2020
Well just as I said don't be bothered what others have to say
Aryaman_Mehta said:
Deku_kamado said:
never said anything that U like naruto or anything else U said creator was milking it just cause it was popular. How can u give this statement if u havent watched a single ep? Never told u to watch op stop making false accusations U have 0 knowledge of
well I said that don't be bothered what others have to say if you don't like it. Ignore it. It's just my opinion to not like it calling someone retard only because you didn't like his comment just shows how immature you are.

Oct 30, 2021 10:57 AM
Feb 2021
Deku_kamado said:
Aryaman_Mehta said:
well I said that don't be bothered what others have to say if you don't like it. Ignore it. It's just my opinion to not like it.
let me take a x anime and call it trash doesn't matter if I have seen it if I will insert it's my opinion my argument will become valid. That things aside your argument of milking the series is completely false and make no sense so next time dont speak anything about an anime u havent seen
Oct 30, 2021 10:59 AM
Jun 2020
Deku_kamado said:
that's actually naruto you're talking about, last 100 episodes are proof , one piece on the other hand it is just getting better and better with every new saga, mangaka of naruto was forced to drag naruto simply because publishers wanted to suck money out of it's international fanbase( naruto was never as popular as one piece in japan), one piece on the other hand it's been running for so long simply because it's mangaka wants to put every possible idea he have in his mind in his dearist work.
Oct 30, 2021 11:03 AM
Jul 2020
Aryaman_Mehta said:
Deku_kamado said:
well I said that don't be bothered what others have to say if you don't like it. Ignore it. It's just my opinion to not like it.
let me take a x anime and call it trash doesn't matter if I have seen it if I will insert it's my opinion my argument will become valid. That things aside your argument of milking the series is completely false and make no sense so next time dont speak anything about an anime u havent seen
I never said it was trash get your mind checked somewhere.

Oct 30, 2021 11:04 AM
Jun 2020
Deku_kamado said:
Wow , i just realised you haven't even watched a single episode of one piece, judging by your previous comment i was kinds sus that you haven't because a person who has little bit of knowledge about one piece would never say anything like that, well I don't expect much from a person who has my hero academia as his favourite anime, your taste in anime is shit, please stop watching anime, you're just a plague on anime community.
Oct 30, 2021 11:11 AM
Aug 2021
One Piece is very popular in Japan while in America Naruto and Bleach were big mainly because Naruto and Bleach aired late at night on Adult Swim but One Piece was ruined by 4Kids because of the Dub, heavily edited, and even westernized. So Naruto and Bleach were really popular in America because Adult Swim just aired the anime and didn’t edit it and all they just would air the dubs of it but nothing much so One Piece in America isn’t really like popular as Naruto and Bleach but there are some people who enjoy One Piece.
Aug 2021
One Piece is very popular in Japan while in America Naruto and Bleach were big mainly because Naruto and Bleach aired late at night on Adult Swim but One Piece was ruined by 4Kids because of the Dub, heavily edited, and even westernized. So Naruto and Bleach were really popular in America because Adult Swim just aired the anime and didn’t edit it and all they just would air the dubs of it but nothing much so One Piece in America isn’t really like popular as Naruto and Bleach but there are some people who enjoy One Piece.
Jul 2020
Shank_sri said:
Deku_kamado said:
Wow , i just realised you haven't even watched a single episode of one piece, judging by your previous comment i was kinds sus that you haven't because a person who has little bit of knowledge about one piece would never say anything like that, well I don't expect much from a person who has my hero academia as his favourite anime, your taste in anime is shit, please stop watching anime, you're just a plague on anime community.
well you are one to say, toxic anime fans are a disgrace on anime community just because I had my hero as my favourite anime you ignored hyouka,parasyte,and anime like koe no katachi in my list.you shouldn't be judging people based on what they like. If you didn't liked my comment why bother your precious time of watching one piece and quote on my comment 🤣🤣🤣.and I never said it was bad in the first place. I have watched one piece just only a few episodes so I didn't wanted it in my list.

Oct 30, 2021 11:19 AM
Jun 2020
Deku_kamado said:
Shank_sri said:
well you are one to say, toxic anime fans are a disgrace on anime community just because I had my hero as my favourite anime you ignored hyouka,parasyte,and anime like koe no katachi in my list.you shouldn't be judging people based on what they like. If you didn't liked my comment why bother your precious time of watching one piece and quote on my comment 🤣🤣🤣.and I never said it was bad in the first place. I have watched one piece just only a few episodes so I didn't wanted it in my list.
i don't know what's more toxic shitting on a series before even becoming familiar with it in a proper way or telling a person he has shit taste which... he has ( 3 laughing emojis).
Oct 30, 2021 11:26 AM
Jul 2020
Shank_sri said:
Deku_kamado said:
i don't know what's more toxic shitting on a series before even becoming familiar with it in a proper way or telling a person he has shit taste which... he has ( 3 laughing emojis).
wow these days kids need to be taken their phones out of their hands. So let me ask you,are you wearing glasses? if not get one beacuse I never said it was bad and YOU were the one who attacked me based on my preferences so you are one heck of a toxic one piece fan.

Oct 30, 2021 11:29 AM
Mar 2021
Deku_kamado said:

Hell nah ikr im not that far in one piece but it's getting better and better and i heard it will only get better. For Naruto it was the absolute opposite went from Zabuza arc which had a strong start to Kaguya arc which ruined the entire show in my opinion.
Oct 30, 2021 11:31 AM
Jul 2020
xchikara said:
Deku_kamado said:

Hell nah ikr im not that far in one piece but it's getting better and better and i heard it will only got better. For Naruto it was the absolute opposite went from Zabuza arc which had a strong start to Kaguya arc which ruined the entire show in my opinion.
I only complained about how long it was I have no hate against one piece but these toxic one piece fans are attacking me like crazy😂

Oct 30, 2021 11:35 AM
Jun 2020
Deku_kamado said:
Shank_sri said:
wow these days kids need to be taken their phones out of their hands. So let me ask you,are you wearing glasses? if not get one beacuse I never said it was bad and YOU were the one who attacked me based on my preferences so you are one heck of a toxic one piece fan.
oh look a 16 year old mha shipper is calling me kid with glasses, btw it was never about calling one piece bad, you were judging a show before even getting familiar with it properly, doesn't matter weather it's against or in support of it. And do you really think calling other toxic in almost every other reply would make you look innocent ? Go and get a life kid, there's more to life than being toxic retarded fanboy on mal forms.
Oct 30, 2021 11:35 AM
Mar 2021
Deku_kamado said:
xchikara said:

Hell nah ikr im not that far in one piece but it's getting better and better and i heard it will only got better. For Naruto it was the absolute opposite went from Zabuza arc which had a strong start to Kaguya arc which ruined the entire show in my opinion.
I only complained about how long it was I have no hate against one piece but these toxic one piece fans are attacking me like crazy😂

If you're complaining about how long One Piece is then you don't know anything about it because
Naruto - Boruto which is at EP 221 rn is 941 EP's so it's only about 55 EP's shorter than One Piece.
Not to forget that One Piece will probably stop around EP 1200 and Boruto also seems to be ongoing for a while longer.
Oct 30, 2021 11:40 AM
Aug 2020
From what I remember from being part of the mainstream, Naruto was the most famous.
Oct 30, 2021 11:43 AM
Jul 2020
Shank_sri said:
Deku_kamado said:
oh look a 16 year old mha shipper is calling me kid with glasses, btw it was never about calling one piece bad, you were judging a show before even getting familiar with it properly, doesn't matter weather it's against or in support of it. And do you really think calling other toxic in almost every other reply would make you look innocent ? Go and get a life kid, there's more to life than being toxic retarded fanboy on mal forms.
first of all uncle it's "whether" and you are toxic in every sense possible so cut it out,because of one single comment where I was complaning,you were attacking me based on my preferences and not respecting other people's choices. I may be a 17 year old(get your math right uncle) but way more mature than you are.

Oct 30, 2021 11:50 AM
Mar 2021
Deku_kamado said:
Shank_sri said:
first of all uncle it's "whether" and you are toxic in every sense possible so cut it out,because of one single comment where I was complaning,you were attacking me based on my preferences and not respecting other people's choices. I may be a 17 year old(get your math right uncle) but way more mature than you are.

Maybe you 2 should just drop it, you're not getting anywhere at all calling the other one unmature. Senselessly arguing by calling the other side some random bad stuff is more unmature than anything else. Oh and i'm 16 btw.
(I mean the 2 of you not just the one i was referencing just now.)
Oct 30, 2021 11:54 AM
Jun 2020
Deku_kamado said:
Shank_sri said:
first of all uncle it's "whether" and you are toxic in every sense possible so cut it out,because of one single comment where I was complaning,you were attacking me based on my preferences and not respecting other people's choices. I may be a 17 year old(get you math right uncle) but way more mature than you are.

And here we go again, another post that involves calling other person toxic . 16-17 doesn't matter your behaviour is childish and your taste in anime is shit. Btw why do you think yo will share your toxic and retarded opinions and others won't react to it ?
Go and hit puberty first kiddo or try to lose virginity or atleast work on your shit taste in anime, maybe after that you might wanna associate your name with word "mature".
After that come back again and teach my auto correct some grammer.
Oct 30, 2021 11:56 AM
Jul 2020
Shank_sri said:
Deku_kamado said:
first of all uncle it's "whether" and you are toxic in every sense possible so cut it out,because of one single comment where I was complaning,you were attacking me based on my preferences and not respecting other people's choices. I may be a 17 year old(get you math right uncle) but way more mature than you are.

And here we go again, another post that involves calling other person toxic . 16-17 doesn't matter your behaviour is childish and your taste in anime is shit. Btw why do you think yo will share your toxic and retarded opinions and others won't react to it ?
Go and hit puberty first kiddo or try to lose virginity or atleast work on your shit taste in anime, maybe after that you might wanna associate your name with word "maturr".
I think you lost your brain while losing your virginity uncle. Btw it's "mature"😂😂😂

Oct 30, 2021 12:06 PM
Jun 2020
Deku_kamado said:
Shank_sri said:

Go and hit puberty first kiddo or try to lose virginity or atleast work on your shit taste in anime, maybe after that you might wanna associate your name with word "maturr".
I think you lost your brain while losing your virginity uncle. Btw it's "mature"😂😂😂

I knew you're gonna use that mistype this time to cover your desperate ass . Btw done with "toxic" word?
Awwww I'm so disappointed, please call me toxic one more time, i was defending a series with actual facts and logic from a retarded fanboy who was shitting on it for no reason , that's why I'm asking.
Oct 30, 2021 12:11 PM
Mar 2021
Shank_sri said:
Deku_kamado said:

Go and hit puberty first kiddo or try to lose virginity or atleast work on your shit taste in anime, maybe after that you might wanna associate your name with word "mature".

So... How is he wrong if he calls you toxic after just throwing the most random bad words at them the whole time and calling their taste shit? If you think their taste is shit then that's also just your opinion. Why do you even care so much about his taste?
Oct 30, 2021 12:20 PM
Jun 2020
xchikara said:
Shank_sri said:

So... How is he wrong if he calls you toxic after just throwing the most random bad words at them the whole time and calling their taste shit? If you think their taste is shit then that's also just your opinion. Why do you even care so much about his taste?

I don't know how talking about a series before knowing has anything to do with sharing "opinion" about it. Talking about bad words i don't know why should i stay quiet when a person keeps on calling other toxic just to defend his own oPiNiOn.
Oct 30, 2021 12:27 PM
Mar 2021
Shank_sri said:
xchikara said:

I don't know how talking about a series before knowing has anything to do with sharing "opinion" about it. Talking about bad words i don't know why should i stay quiet when a person keeps on calling other toxic just to defend his own oPiNiOn.

And... Why can't you stay quiet? I mean it's not gonna change anything trowing random stuff at him
Oct 30, 2021 12:29 PM
Jun 2020
xchikara said:
Shank_sri said:

And... Why can't you stay quiet? I mean it's not gonna change anything trowing random stuff at him
man I'm tired of this conversation, I'm gonna end this with...
go and watch dragon ball one more time.
Oct 30, 2021 12:36 PM
Jul 2020
Shank_sri said:
Deku_kamado said:

I knew you're gonna use that mistype this time to cover your desperate ass . Btw done with "toxic" word?
Awwww I'm so disappointed, please call me toxic one more time, i was defending a series with actual facts and logic from a retarded fanboy who was shitting on it for no reason , that's why I'm asking.
well I think by actual facts you meant by calling me retard in your every post, using bad words to cover your shameful face is a nice way to show how far you have come. At this point you only want to type something so that you don't get too embarrassed in front of everyone now. Do you really think out of all the things you have said till now, anything justifies how much of a drag you are. And if you think that saying something like " they are gaining profit so they are making more episodes, in my opinion" is shitting then how much garbage who have been spilling till now is much more in comparison.

Oct 30, 2021 12:49 PM
Jun 2020
[quote=Deku_kamado message=64791680]
Shank_sri said:
Deku_kamado said:

well I think by actual facts you meant by calling me retard in your every post, using bad words to cover your shameful face is a nice way to show how far you have come. At this point you only want to type something so that you don't get too embarrassed in front of everyone now. Do you really think out of all the things you have said till now, anything justifies how much of a drag you are. And if you think that saying something like " they are gaining profit so they are making more episodes, in my
Deku_kamado said:
Shank_sri said:

well I think by actual facts you meant by calling me retard in your every post, using bad words to cover your shameful face is a nice way to show how far you have come. At this point you only want to type something so that you don't get too embarrassed in front of everyone now. Do you really think out of all the things you have said till now, anything justifies how much of a drag you are. And if you think that saying something like " they are gaining profit so they are making more episodes, in my opinion" is shitting then how much garbage who have been spilling till now is much more in comparison.
opinion" is shitting then how much garbage who have been spilling till now is much more in comp
What's wrong in calling a person retarded who's actually behaving like one ?
Deku_kamado said:
Shank_sri said:

This is going to be my last reply, as i siad earlier, I'm tired of this conversation.
What's wrong in calling a person retarded who is actually behaving like one, btw bitch who's trying to hide what ? Are you sure you were not high while writing this long ass reply, filled with another attempt to look innocent ?
Back to anime discussion, naruto was suppose to end shortly after pain invasion arc,the whole war arc was created just to extend the length of naruto, that's why it turned off lot of naruto fans( including me) go and google before making fanboy comments like this. For me both naruto and one piece are dear to my heart, if naruto is 8/10 series then one piece is 9/10, both have there pros and cons. One piece is just more closer towards perfection. btw have you watched shippuden ?
Oct 30, 2021 12:58 PM
Jul 2020
[quote=Shank_sri message=64791787]
Deku_kamado said:
Shank_sri said:

well I think by actual facts you meant by calling me retard in your every post, using bad words to cover your shameful face is a nice way to show how far you have come. At this point you only want to type something so that you don't get too embarrassed in front of everyone now. Do you really think out of all the things you have said till now, anything justifies how much of a drag you are. And if you think that saying something like " they are gaining profit so they are making more episodes, in my
Deku_kamado said:
opinion" is shitting then how much garbage who have been spilling till now is much more in comp
What's wrong in calling a person retarded who's actually behaving like one ?
Deku_kamado said:

This is going to be my last reply, as i siad earlier, I'm tired of this conversation.
What's wrong in calling a person retarded who is actually behaving like one, btw bitch who's trying to hide what ? Are you sure you were not high while writing this long ass reply, filled with another attempt to look innocent ?
Back to anime discussion, naruto was suppose to end after pain invasion arc,the whole war arc was created just to extend the length of naruto, that's why it turned off lot of naruto fans( including me) go and google before making fanboy comments like this. For me both naruto and one piece are dear to my heart, if naruto is 8/10 series then one piece is 9/10, both have there pros and cons. One piece is just more closer towards perfection. btw have you watched shippuden ?
so I was and am not trying to be innocent I have watched Naruto shippuden and yeah I don't hate one piece,this conversation has been going on only because you said something about mha which is very dear to my heart and if I bothered you I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend any one piece fan,I was just saying that the series is so long that they continuing with it only to make profit and if it's good what's the harm and again you were spitting bad words in name of facts were I was saying you were toxic because you did so.

Oct 30, 2021 2:57 PM
Mar 2021
Shank_sri said:
xchikara said:

man I'm tired of this conversation, I'm gonna end this with...
go and watch dragon ball one more time.

Too bad i only watched it once and i'm not planning to rewatch it yet.
Oct 30, 2021 3:22 PM
Jun 2021
Naruto was the most popular and still is
Oct 30, 2021 10:16 PM
Sep 2021
Deku_kamado said:
u certainly haven’t watched one piece like the story can’t end bc there’s so many stuff to be explained ,it’s every anime or manga that goes on if it gets a profit and naruto isn’t the best give one piece a try
Oct 30, 2021 10:17 PM
Sep 2021
Deku_kamado said:
Aryaman_Mehta said:
bro if u haven’t watched it don’t go giving opinions lol
Oct 30, 2021 10:23 PM
Sep 2021
Deku_kamado said:
xchikara said:

don’t call us toxic or anything tbh u where the one giving shit to an anime u haven’t watched and have barely any knowledge about from observation on your behavior u seem the most toxic tbh anyway no hate but don’t give out in-factual opinions without any context behind them
Oct 31, 2021 6:36 AM
May 2021
One piece is most popular in Japan only but in Asia Naruto has more influence
Oct 31, 2021 6:38 AM
May 2021
Tyraq said:
Naruto, but in asian countries One Piece is more popular.
who said u that one piece is more popular in Asia than Naruto I live in Asia and according to me Naruto is way more popular in Asia then one piece
Oct 31, 2021 7:04 AM
May 2021
Sensei_1 said:
0megaH said:

In America Naruto then bleach. Overall one piece was the most popular. Has a huge following in Asia and France
France maybe but one piece is really only popular in Japan Naruto is most popular in the west and quite a few country's in the east bleach really only in America
Shinzo Sasageyo
Oct 31, 2021 7:11 AM
Aug 2019
Ichiatouffy said:
Sensei_1 said:

France maybe but one piece is really only popular in Japan Naruto is most popular in the west and quite a few country's in the east bleach really only in America

One piece is most popular in Japan yes as is all a time and manga. However overall it is the most popular based on simple statistics of manga sales and such. Also since you don't know what in the east one piece is still more popular than Naruto and bleach. And certain European countries and some on the west as well France is just the only one I Kno off the top of my head. Here's a reference for Asia.
https://www.nippon.com/en/japan-data/h00548/anime-exports-enjoy-strong-popularity-in-asia.html
Oct 31, 2021 7:13 AM
Jul 2016
If we are talking popularity then One Piece is more popular in the East while Naruto is more popular in he west.

If we are talking about quality, it goes in this order:

Naruto>Bleach>One Piece.

One piece is one of the worst pieces of fiction ever written but its extremly beloved because only fans still watch it and because of that it has become an echo chamber a long time ago.

The reason only fans watch is is because of the artstyle. It filters out smart ppl and those who are not....if you get my drift. (basicly the series is filled to the brim with bullshit, however the artstyle is the biggest bullshit in the series. If you can get past the artstyle nothing the author pulls out of his ass will annoy you.)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 68 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Losho »»
May 2, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

goodevilgenius - Aug 28, 2007

65 by Faunaseer »»
May 2, 5:50 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 23 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Dec 6, 2008

28 by luanacsz »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 60 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 1, 2009

26 by Matheus050 »»
Apr 25, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 186 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 30, 2009

26 by shoelaze »»
Apr 25, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.